Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston College Hockey 2010-2011, Part II - We Still Have Jerry York. Sorry, Everyone.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College Hockey 2010-2011, Part II - We Still Have Jerry York. Sorry, Every

Originally posted by GoUNH View Post
    ?
    I can see you're new here...

I'll let someone else explain it.

Comment

• Re: Boston College Hockey 2010-2011, Part II - We Still Have Jerry York. Sorry, Every

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
      I can see you're new here...

I'll let someone else explain it.
      feb 2010 with 250 posts ain't new
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
        feb 2010 with 250 posts ain't new
        So you're saying he's a bit slow?
        Originally posted by mookie1995
        bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
        Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
        Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
          So you're saying he's a bit slow?
          i'm just sayin' some people only see what they want to see...
          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
            i'm just sayin' some people only see what they want to see...
            slick

Comment

?
              I'll 'splain it to you.

UNH is often refered to as the best team that has never won anything in the postseason. That says it all.
              BC Eagles Hockey East Champions: 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2007, 2005, 2001, 1999, 1998, 1990, 1987
              National Championships: 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949
              Beanpot Champions: 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2004, 2001, 1994, 1983, 1976, 1965, 1964, 1963, 1961, 1959, 1957, 1956, 1954

Bentley Falcons Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by Eaglefan06 View Post
                I'll 'splain it to you.

UNH is often refered to as the best team that has never won anything in the postseason. That says it all.
                But what about all those super valuable regular season titles UNH has won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                Originally posted by reBlur
                the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

?
                  I'm sure the MaineFanFireWhitehead or whatever his name is would love to explain it to you

Comment

so i noticed there were actually some UMass fans at Conte Saturday night, i wasn't aware there were any outside of their campus.............and certainly there aren't any on here. i've been on USCHO about a year and a half now and never remember a UMass-Amherst thread or poster. obviously not news to most of you but i kinda just realized it

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
                      so i noticed there were actually some UMass fans at Conte Saturday night, i wasn't aware there were any outside of their campus.............and certainly there aren't any on here. i've been on USCHO about a year and a half now and never remember a UMass-Amherst thread or poster. obviously not news to most of you but i kinda just realized it
                      Haha there used to be a few...not sure what happened. Even when UMass is terrible like they are this year, they usually bring a decent crowd to Conte--at least they have in recent years. They seem to send students and have a few clusters around the arena. Maybe some Alumni gatherings in the Boston area?

I was a bit of a nomad Saturday night as I like to sit in the upper deck if at all possible. I started off next to the BC student section and for whatever reason a group of UMass students decide they are gonna sit directly behind the BC students in the upper deck. Is that where their seats really were? Or were they simply trying to start something? It was odd.

Comment

Once again another sellout Saturday night, great for the players they really deserve it. Apparently Friday night is close as well.

I never got an email about the QF tickets (which is weird because I get double emails for everythign else) but bought them through the ticket office after the 1st period. Not sure if anyone else ran into that problem so just an FYI.

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
                          I had four UMass fans behind me on Saturday night who clearly had no idea about hockey. My favorite part was a question one asked of one of their friends if they scored from somewhere "far away" if it would count as 2 goals and not 1. Good times.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                            Haha there used to be a few...not sure what happened. Even when UMass is terrible like they are this year, they usually bring a decent crowd to Conte--at least they have in recent years. They seem to send students and have a few clusters around the arena. Maybe some Alumni gatherings in the Boston area?

I was a bit of a nomad Saturday night as I like to sit in the upper deck if at all possible. I started off next to the BC student section and for whatever reason a group of UMass students decide they are gonna sit directly behind the BC students in the upper deck. Is that where their seats really were? Or were they simply trying to start something? It was odd.
                            i must have been right next to you. I also like to be a nomad at times and i dragged my wife up there for the first period . we were to the left of the UMass students who as you said were gathered behind the BC student section and i thought it was odd too but they seemed well behaved, at least for the first period. Usually there are visiting fans in NN next to me or even in front of me in MM or as we know in the corners . even though i am in the upper deck, last row MM i still like to roam around the place for a period here and there..........sometimes i never sit in my seats the whole game. i love to stand up behind the BC students next to the Pep Band behind the goal

Comment

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
                              Once again another sellout Saturday night, great for the players they really deserve it. Apparently Friday night is close as well.

I never got an email about the QF tickets (which is weird because I get double emails for everything else) but bought them through the ticket office after the 1st period. Not sure if anyone else ran into that problem so just an FYI.
                              yes, i mentioned the sell out earlier. we all deserve a lot of credit i did get an email from the athletic dept but had trouble with the code on line so i emailed them and was emailed back with the ticket order already processed by them AND was responded to on a first name basis!! i was mighty impressed and have been all year, i think they have been listening

Comment

just got an email from the athletic dept saying there are only about 500 tickets left for friday night so it looks like yet another sellout

Comment

Working...
                                X