Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston College Hockey 2010-2011, Part II - We Still Have Jerry York. Sorry, Everyone.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Boston College Hockey 2010-2011, Part II - We Still Have Jerry York. Sorry, Every

I have a strong dislike of Mercyhurst from women's hockey. I hope we pound them into the ground repeatedly.

Will there be video tomorrow?
    Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
    Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
    Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Re: Boston College Hockey 2010-2011, Part II - We Still Have Jerry York. Sorry, Every

Originally posted by SteveF View Post
      i guess you would need 4 ecac teams in a tournament to get an ecac champion!
      lol

Comment

Originally posted by carltonbarrett View Post
        By the way, anyone know if the 4th line played much?
        They played a fair amount and looked good in the 3rd period with BC up just 1 goal.

BTW... Arnold's goal was sick. Deked and blew by the d-man, put a couple of good moves on the goaltender and then roofed a backhander. The goal judge never saw it. Should have been the GWG, but 'Gate scored on a 40 footer with :08 to go.
        'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
          They played a fair amount and looked good in the 3rd period with BC up just 1 goal.

BTW... Arnold's goal was sick. Deked and blew by the d-man, put a couple of good moves on the goaltender and then roofed a backhander. The goal judge never saw it. Should have been the GWG, but 'Gate scored on a 40 footer with :08 to go.
          what the heck was Muse up to with that? a little rusty coming off the break i take it. i was listening on the Colgate audio feed and it did seem that after BC's 6th goal that Muse was peppered pretty good. one flurry seemed like they put 3-4 good shots on him in about 30 seconds or so and he turned them away. we'll take the win and hope the boys can get us win #12 today, GO EAGLES!

Comment

Originally posted by SteveF View Post
            i guess you would need 4 ecac teams in a tournament to get an ecac champion!
            LOL! But only if they had Yale in the field.
            Originally posted by mookie1995
            bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
            Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
            Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

It is nice to know this team is so good they can completely mail in an effort and still win. I'll take it, but they need to act like they want to be there against these lesser teams

Comment

Originally posted by Slasher7 View Post
                It is nice to know this team is so good they can completely mail in an effort and still win. I'll take it, but they need to act like they want to be there against these lesser teams
                They didn't mail this one in. We played hard... things just weren't clicking. Missed passes, bad passes, and, Colgate was pretty darned good. Remember, we're missing 3 d-men and have the lines all out of synch... J.Whitney on D, Kreider, Dumoulin and Wey not here, etc. Your right, it is nice this team is talented enough to come away with a W yesterday.

FWIW... Muse was on his head at times. Although we controlled the first 10:00 of the game, he made some fantastic saves on odd man rushes in that stretch. Could have been a 5-1 lead for Toothepaste after one. Then he lets in that 40 footer at the end. But that's our John Muse... he knows how to win!
                'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

BTW... it is frickin' COLD in that arena!!!

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
                    BTW... it is frickin' COLD in that arena!!!
                    Thompson is a great barn. Hanover Inn is great to stay. Nothing bad about the whole area.
                    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Looks like Henrik Samuelsson is having a hell of a tournamnet over at the World U-17 challenge, something like 5 goals in his last two games and he seems to be playing on a line with Frankie Vatrano. Would be great to land him and am guessing that having his brother at BC doesn't hurt our chances.

Comment

Let's hope, we have had a number of brother acts at BC in recent years and they have all worked out very well.

Comment

Anyone else having issues with the BC audio feed?

Comment

Is it not working because it has the wrong frigging opponent listed?

Help repair my camera gear before the new season starts
                            HockeyPhotography.com - use search to find images of your favorite college player and order prints
                            HockeyPhotos on Twitter

Comment

I had a similar thought.

Comment

The Dartmouth version of gamecast says the BC is winning 1-0 though it shows it as Kevin Hayes' first goal and he's already scored one. Can always use http://twitter.com/bcsportsnews. In a shocker, they actually tweeted a WIH result. I guess they were waiting for a loss.

Help repair my camera gear before the new season starts
                                HockeyPhotography.com - use search to find images of your favorite college player and order prints
                                HockeyPhotos on Twitter

Comment

Working...
                                X