Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston College Hockey 2010-2011, Part II - We Still Have Jerry York. Sorry, Everyone.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College Hockey 2010-2011, Part II - We Still Have Jerry York. Sorry, Every

Originally posted by boblav1 View Post
    Another recruit according to USHR.
    This latest recruit looks to be a real diamond in the rough. If nothing else, it looks like we'll now at least be able to field a full squad next year even with the impending early departures.

Comment

• Re: Boston College Hockey 2010-2011, Part II - We Still Have Jerry York. Sorry, Every

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
      regrettably.......i also was thinking that but no matter UML's record they always are a problem and last week was no different and that was in Conte. i expect another grinder tonight. i was hoping yale would win out
      Am surprised that Yale is still #1 in the PWR and that we didn't pass Nodak with their loss last night??

Comment

• Originally posted by carltonbarrett View Post
        Am surprised that Yale is still #1 in the PWR and that we didn't pass Nodak with their loss last night??
        Yale will get exposed very soon.

Comment

Originally posted by UML View Post
          Yale will get exposed very soon.
          They'll get their just desevrings.
          Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

• Originally posted by Federal League View Post
            They'll get their just desevrings.
            Cool word.

Comment

Originally posted by carltonbarrett View Post
              This latest recruit looks to be a real diamond in the rough. If nothing else, it looks like we'll now at least be able to field a full squad next year even with the impending early departures.
              fwiw, the art museum at bc is named after the mcmullen family
              “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
              Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
              Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
              National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

5-1 win with Cam Atkinson potting 2 tonight.

Season series sweep of a team that usually has our number always feels very good.
                BC Eagles Hockey East Champions: 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2007, 2005, 2001, 1999, 1998, 1990, 1987
                National Championships: 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949
                Beanpot Champions: 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2004, 2001, 1994, 1983, 1976, 1965, 1964, 1963, 1961, 1959, 1957, 1956, 1954

Bentley Falcons Hockey

Comment

Too many penalties. Again.
                  Originally posted by reBlur
                  the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Originally posted by Carmine Scarpaglia View Post
                    Too many penalties. Again.
                    i think they just need to do something to keep it interesting. you're not that much younger than i, that you should remember one game where Larry Bird was playing so well that he decided to take only left hand shots. he didn't use his right all night.

that is what i think your boys are doing. they are just so much better than every other team that they figure this benefits them, or just something to keep them going.
                    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Probably on the way to #1 with Yale's 2 losses this weekend.
                      BC Eagles Hockey East Champions: 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2007, 2005, 2001, 1999, 1998, 1990, 1987
                      Beanpot Champions: 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2004, 2001, 1994, 1983, 1976, 1965, 1964, 1963, 1961, 1959, 1957, 1956, 1954

Bentley Falcons Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by Eaglefan06 View Post
                        Probably on the way to #1 with Yale's 2 losses this weekend.
                        You're like the 5th person I've seen to say this. Am I missing something? Yale probably won't even drop out of #1, let alone us moving up from 6th.
                        Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                        Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                        Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
                          You're like the 5th person I've seen to say this. Am I missing something? Yale probably won't even drop out of #1, let alone us moving up from 6th.
                          The Eagles are ranked #2 going into this weekend, aren't they? And how on earth is it possible for a team to lose twice in a weekend and NOT fall from the spot they held?
                          Chris V
                          Nexton (Summerville) South Carolina

Comment

6th? BC was #2 coming into the weekend.

Yale is going to drop. They may hold on to first place votes but BC will probably be #1 on Monday when the next polls come out. I'd rather they stay away from #1 but it is what it is.
                            Originally posted by reBlur
                            the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

You're looking at the POLLS?

Why in the world would you bother looking at the polls at this point in the year? Who gives a crap? The PWR is the only thing that matters.

Seriously, I didn't think anyone even bothered looking at the polls this late...
                              Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                              Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                              Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

You're looking at the POLLS?

Why in the world would you bother looking at the polls at this point in the year? Who gives a crap? The PWR is the only thing that matters.

Seriously, I didn't think anyone even bothered looking at the polls this late...
                                The only reason PWR matters is if you get into the NCAA tournament or now. Not to mention the fact that the PWR are a very flawed rating system. KRACH is much better.

Bentley Falcons Hockey

Comment

Working...
                                X