Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston College Hockey 2010-2011, Part II - We Still Have Jerry York. Sorry, Everyone.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Slasher7 View Post
    The difference, of course, is the homeless people in Lowell all have UML degrees...
    I've always hated all those well educated homless families trying to break into my cold car to take a nap.

Comment

• Re: Boston College Hockey 2010-2011, Part II - We Still Have Jerry York. Sorry, Every

Originally posted by UML View Post
      I've always hated all those well educated homless families trying to break into my cold car to take a nap.
      and I've always hated all those well educated folks who can't spell "homeless".

Comment

• Originally posted by Slasher7 View Post
        and I've always hated all those well educated folks who can't spell "homeless".
        I never said I was well educated.

Comment

• Re: Boston College Hockey 2010-2011, Part II - We Still Have Jerry York. Sorry, Every

Article on BC commit Michael Matheson - http://www.thonline.com/article.cfm?id=309727

Help repair my camera gear before the new season starts
          HockeyPhotography.com - use search to find images of your favorite college player and order prints
          HockeyPhotos on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
            Old people.......
            are AWESOME!
            'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
              Wait 'til you're my age.
              I'll never live that long.

I get to park there for free. They know who I am!
              Cool... I'll tell them I'm with the REAL old guy.
              They'll probably charge me double to pay for ur azz.
              'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
                Yep... she's in Florida and I'll be at the game.

When I realized a couple weeks ago that she was going to be away next week, I went to the tix office to get 2 tickets for this game. When I got home and put them away with my other away game tickets, I saw I already had 2 tix for this game. Gettin' old sucks.
                That might be getting old chit, or it might be alzheimers. In ur case, probably both.
                I believe in equality of effort. In life, in hockey in everything.

Comment

I get to park there for free. They know who I am!
                  i think you probably just forget that you paid, old man. in fact, i heard they actually double charge you on the way in and out!
                  “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
                  Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
                  Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
                  National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

Originally posted by SteveF View Post
                    i think you probably just forget that you paid, old man. in fact, i heard they actually double charge you on the way in and out!
                    hahahahhahahahahhaha!!!!!.................oh, why am I laughing?

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
                      if you park in the garage, write down the level and location of your car and put it in your wallet so you'll know where your car is after the game.............yes, getting old sucks. now, what was it i had for dinner last night?
                      Or else you'll end up like this poor bloke.
                      Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Originally posted by Federal League View Post
                        Or else you'll end up like this poor bloke.
                        at least the old bloke had an excuse, his sane (?) kids that couldn't find it? not so much

Comment

• Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
                          at least the old bloke had an excuse, his sane (?) kids that couldn't find it? not so much
                          $14,000!

Comment

FYI - Monty posted this over in the UML thread.

Originally posted by UMLFan View Post
                            There was a strong rumor going around last night that the Saturday game is close to being sold out ... so for those that don't have tickets, be warned, get there early.

Comment

Originally posted by boblav1 View Post
                              FYI - Monty posted this over in the UML thread.
                              If I had a dollar for every time I heard that....

I think it was 2 years ago we went up there around this time and we left early to avoid such issues. Place was half empty and tarps abound.

Comment

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
                                If I had a dollar for every time I heard that....

I think it was 2 years ago we went up there around this time and we left early to avoid such issues. Place was half empty and tarps abound.
                                Well I guess we'll find out Saturday.

Comment

Working...
                                X