Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston College Hockey 2010-2011, Part II - We Still Have Jerry York. Sorry, Everyone.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College Hockey 2010-2011, Part II - We Still Have Jerry York. Sorry, Every

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
    rematch with UML on Saturday.
    Fixed.
    'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

• Re: Boston College Hockey 2010-2011, Part II - We Still Have Jerry York. Sorry, Every

Great to see the power play producing this weekend. It truly is a difference maker between winning games they should and being upset. Teams with less talent and team speed have to take penalties to prevent BC opportunities, so producing with the man advantage is key to consistently getting 2 points.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
        ...and see what can be corrected for the rematch with UML on Friday.
        My tickets for the game, that I bought at the BC ticket office, say Friday. Someone scratched it out and wrote 'Saturday' in. The tickets say we sit in Section 115. There is no Sec. 115 in Tsongas on any of the seating charts I found.
        Originally posted by mookie1995
        bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
        Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
        Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
          My tickets for the game, that I bought at the BC ticket office, say Friday. Someone scratched it out and wrote 'Saturday' in. The tickets say we sit in Section 115. There is no Sec. 115 in Tsongas on any of the seating charts I found.
          Tsongas Center has changed its section numbers starting this year. Section 101 starts right behind the visitor's goalie (1st and 3rd periods) and rotates around clockwise. Section 115 puts you around the zamboni entrance, just before the row of press boxes start.

Comment

You peaked my curiosity so I checked my tix. Friday was scratched out also, and I'm in section 894. Where the hell is that, in the garage?

Kidding... I have tix in 114 and 115.

J.D... If your tix haven't been scratched out and had Sat. written in, you're screwed.
            'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Originally posted by pressbox View Post
              Tsongas Center has changed its section numbers starting this year. Section 101 starts right behind the visitor's goalie (1st and 3rd periods) and rotates around clockwise. Section 115 puts you around the zamboni entrance, just before the row of press boxes start.
              Thanks.
              bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.

Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

a short vignette from last nights game.... for a change i was standing up way in the back on the visitors side during the first period. about half way through it became just flooded with students ( i guess last call had just ended) and i overheard one student say to his buddy "wow, hockey games are the sh*t huh?" soooooo, perhaps more and more of the students are getting it????? this would surely be a welcome development if true and kudos to any and all of those responsible (mkting people in the athletic dept?)
                Last edited by sterlippo1; 01-23-2011, 11:13 AM.

Comment

This link has the new seating chart for the Tsongas.
                  http://www.paultsongasarena.com/pdf/...-%20Hockey.pdf

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
                    You peaked my curiosity so I checked my tix. Friday was scratched out also, and I'm in section 894. Where the hell is that, in the garage?

J.D... If your tix haven't been scratched out and had Sat. written in, you're screwed.
                    Ahh the late Beanpot dates screwed me up. I was thinking this was the Friday game before the first round of the Pot...

Comment

I'm going to buy my ticket at the door at Tsongas. I don't think there's a problem of the game being sold out.
                      NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

Originally posted by BCeagle View Post
                        I'm going to buy my ticket at the door at Tsongas. I don't think there's a problem of the game being sold out.
                        ditto, even when they were good a couple of years ago they didnt sell it out......

Comment

Nate Gerbe has been en fuego lately. He has 4 goals and and assist in his last 3 games. He was having trouble finding the back of the net for most of the season so far but has been lighting it up lately.
                          I assure you, ladies and gentlemen, no matter what the others promise to do... when it comes to the showdown, they won't be there

EAGLE HOCKEY

1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

“I want to be like them.” -Scott Sandelin

Comment

Originally posted by JMSF#1 View Post
                            Nate Gerbe has been en fuego lately. He has 4 goals and and assist in his last 3 games. He was having trouble finding the back of the net for most of the season so far but has been lighting it up lately.
                            he was THE human highlight film while we had the privilege of watching him here at BC

Comment

... I have tix in 114 and 115.
                              You and the bride sitting in different sections?

Comment

why does this board suck hard today? am i the only one having trouble navigating?

Comment

Working...
                                X