Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: AIC Represent!! 2010-20?? Thread

Originally posted by CornwallAce View Post
    Rensselaer County is the hotbed of AIC support!
    I'm a native of Berkshire County... so I don't mind pulling for Springfield. And you have one of the best sweaters in college hockey.

It's good for Atlantic Hockey to see AIC having a nice run entering the playoffs. You deserve it... but don't just make some noise in the playoffs, get some wins!
    Last edited by fr joe; 03-02-2013, 09:27 PM.
    Here we come!

Comment

I thought the team looked clunky at times. Just a lack of something... flow maybe... Wasn;t like the past month where they were really buzzing around the ice. Maybe it's the small ice too? At times they looked ok, but Rit was just enough getting in the way. Still better than earlier in the season, but from the past month, this team is capable of so much more!
      I thought the defense looked good in the first half of the game, but the team D collapsed at times in the second half of the game. Maybe I had a different angle, but Meisner played a few more shots poorly tonight, but it didn't hurt him.
      The 4th line had some chances in the first period, but wasn't able to finish. And we had a 5-3 chance, but the puck just didn't bounce for us on the one great chance.
      The TV timeouts didn't help the flow of the game either. Amazingly, the game finished at 9:15, so there was maybe only 10 more minutes to the game compared to most other games.
      We still had chances to tie the game up, and that is good, just didn't go in.

Comment

I thought AIC outplayed RIT for large portions of tonight. If AIC converted on the 5x3 and if Meisner didn't turn it over with about :20 to go in the second period the scores would have been reversed. Ruby looks solid but if he drops off it could be real trouble for RIT.
        Fan of RITand KENTSTATECLUBHOCKEY

Comment

AIC definitely impressed me tonight, not the team I've grown accustomed to seeing out of Springfield. The entire third period was owned by you guys, and Ruby stood on his head for us to win it. We'll see who cracks first - RIT's goaltending or AIC's defense.
          RIT

Comment

Aic looks like a good team I agree with cornwell 4 th line looked good. The coach is trying to play 3 lines hes killing the 1rst 2 lines and theres no need to. If AIC plays 4 line they win if not another losing year for a loser coach.

Comment

Thanks for the fun series guys. You made an impressive run at the end and I hope things come together for you next season.
              RIT Tigers

Comment

Hats off to RIT. The guys tried, but didn't have enough gas in the tank. I do feel bad for Mesiner for how it ended, he was really sharp tonight, but it doesn't show from the stats.

Comment

Can you do that?

Comment

Working...
                  X