Clear All

Re: AIC Represent!! 2010-20?? Thread

schedule came out!

10/7/2011 Michigan Tech Houghton, Mich. 7:07 p.m. Details
    10/8/2011 Michigan Tech Houghton, Mich. 7:07 p.m. Details
    10/15/2011 Conference Game Holy Cross Worcester, Mass. 4:05 p.m. Details
    10/21/2011 Clarkson Potsdam, N.Y. 7 p.m. Details
    10/22/2011 Clarkson Potsdam, N.Y. 7:30 p.m. Details
    10/28/2011 Conference Game Sacred Heart West Springfield, Mass. - Olympia Ice Center 7:05 p.m. Details
    10/29/2011 Union Schenectady, N.Y. 7 p.m. Details
    11/4/2011 Conference Game Robert Morris Moon Township, Pa. 7:05 p.m. Details
    11/5/2011 Conference Game Robert Morris Moon Township, Pa. 7:05 p.m. Details
    11/11/2011 Conference Game Bentley Watertown, Mass. 7:05 p.m. Details
    11/12/2011 Conference Game Connecticut West Springfield, Mass. - Olympia Ice Center 7:05 p.m. Details
    11/18/2011 Conference Game Army West Springfield, Mass. - Olympia Ice Center 7:05 p.m. Details
    11/22/2011 Brown Providence, R.I. 7:05 p.m. Details
    11/26/2011 Conference Game Canisius West Springfield, Mass. - Olympia Ice Center 7:05 p.m. Details
    11/27/2011 Conference Game Canisius West Springfield, Mass. - Olympia Ice Center 2:05 p.m. Details
    12/2/2011 Conference Game Air Force West Springfield, Mass. - Olympia Ice Center 7:05 p.m. Details
    12/3/2011 Conference Game Air Force West Springfield, Mass. - Olympia Ice Center 7:05 p.m. Details
    12/9/2011 Conference Game Rochester Institute of Technology Rochester, N.Y. 7:05 p.m. Details
    12/10/2011 Conference Game Rochester Institute of Technology Rochester, N.Y. 7:05 p.m. Details
    1/10/2012 Rensselaer Troy, N.Y. 7 p.m. Details
    1/13/2012 Conference Game Mercyhurst West Springfield, Mass. - Olympia Ice Center 7:05 p.m. Details
    1/14/2012 Conference Game Mercyhurst West Springfield, Mass. - Olympia Ice Center 7:05 p.m. Details
    1/20/2012 Conference Game Niagara Niagara, N.Y. 7:05 p.m. Details
    1/21/2012 Conference Game Niagara Niagara, N.Y. 7:05 p.m. Details
    1/27/2012 Conference Game Sacred Heart West Springfield, Mass. - Olympia Ice Center 7:05 p.m. Details
    1/28/2012 Conference Game Sacred Heart Milford, Conn. 4:30 p.m. Details
    2/3/2012 Conference Game Holy Cross Worcester, Mass. 3:05 p.m. Details
    2/4/2012 Conference Game Holy Cross West Springfield, Mass. - Olympia Ice Center 7:05 p.m. Details
    2/10/2012 Conference Game Bentley Watertown, Mass. 7:05 p.m. Details
    2/11/2012 Conference Game Bentley West Springfield, Mass. - Olympia Ice Center 7:05 p.m. Details
    2/17/2012 Conference Game Army West Springfield, Mass. - Olympia Ice Center 7:05 p.m. Details
    2/18/2012 Conference Game Army West Point, N.Y. 7:05 p.m. Details
    2/24/2012 Conference Game Connecticut West Springfield, Mass. - Olympia Ice Center 7:05 p.m. Details
    2/25/2012 Conference Game Connecticut Storrs, Conn. 7:05 p.m. Details

Comment

Originally posted by Obi-Wan View Post
      Bitter? Yes. It irritates me to no end when the zebras decide the outcomes of games, whether in my team's favor or not...and there have been times where they've decided them (or attempted to) in our favor.
      Well, at least you'll always have that tie to cherish and hold forever and ever.
      Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
        Well, at least you'll always have that tie to cherish and hold forever and ever.
        Until 1/10/12, anyway...I hope.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
          I take it that you weren't around yet in 1965-66.
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Obi-Wan View Post
            Until 1/10/12, anyway...I hope.
            Hope and $2.00 will get you on the bus.
            Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Cornwall, planning on coming out? It'll be our homecoming weekend and it should be still a rather nice weekend for weather.
              Originally posted by SCSU Euro
              What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

Comment

Originally posted by Flashy Man View Post
                Cornwall, planning on coming out? It'll be our homecoming weekend and it should be still a rather nice weekend for weather.
                There were snow flurries that weekend last year. I remember because I was there for career fair.
                Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                  There were snow flurries that weekend last year. I remember because I was there for career fair.
                  Shhh....don't scare them away.
                  Originally posted by SCSU Euro
                  What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

Comment

Originally posted by Flashy Man View Post
                    Shhh....don't scare them away.
                    Ohh, its the first weekend in October???? I thought you were talking about the first weekend in December!
                    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

It is my intention to make those games! If I could make the games in Mankato where the high temp was 7, and it was down to -10 by the time I got back to my friend's place in Lanesboro, MN, this trip sounds like a breeze(just none when I cross the bridge please)
                      The good news was that i was able to fit in a PhD at the University of Okoboji after getting accepted. =]
                      http://www.okoboji.com/u_of_o/

Comment

Well, we have another recruit...Brandon Fagerheim is coming to AIC.

Ht: 5'10"
                        Wt: 172
                        Pos: W
                        2010-11 Teams: Victoria Grizzlies (BCHL)/St. Albert Steel (AJHL)

GP: 61 (18/43)
                        G: 11 (2/9)
                        A: 35 (6/29)
                        P: 46 (8/38)
                        PIM: 66 (16/50)

Should be an interesting addition. Likely because of his size, he'll play fourth-line minutes, maybe take Steve Mele's place as the younger Mele brother moves up to the second line.

Comment

If I had to guess at line combinations now...and this is ONLY a guess, nothing nearly approaching official, just how I'd fill them out if I was coach.

Penny-Arcibal-Pleskach
                          Puskar-Leitner-Peake
                          Campanale-Mele-Sandor
                          Simicek-MacMillian-Primiani

Ceccacci-Markiewicz
                          Grasso-Blanchette
                          Olson-Hoshaw

Meisner
                          Kerpan

Last season, it was usually Simicek, Primiani, and Olson who were the odd men out, and I expect that if the other two new freshmen come into the lineup, it'd be those players they'd replace. They've (meaning Simicek, Primiani, and Olson) all got talent, it's just a matter of having more bodies than spaces in the lineup, and finding a way to use their skill sets. Particularly with Olson that was the case, he's a good offensive defenseman but we had four of those ahead of him on the depth chart and only one (Little) graduated.

Comment

Weird, but the 2/3 and 2/4 games vs Holy Cross have been changed with respect to times. The @Holy Cross game on Friday is now 7pm and the Saturday game @ AIC is now 3pm

Comment

next recruit

Burlington-OJHL

Popek, Jason F 6-3 205 Jun 29, 1990 Hamilton, ON

40games 22g 43a 65pts 39pim

3rd on the team in points during the playoffs with 2 game winning goals

Comment

Why does AIC always do all their signings late (right before the season starts)? When do they take to the ice and will they finally get out of the basement? Strange team. Some talent that can surprise a good opponent and then bad losses.

Comment

Working...
                                X