This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Providence - 2009-10 In-season Thread

2000 you are 100% correct.....this is one of the worst teams PC has assembled but I feel the talent level is there.....we need someone to lead them and cultivate them, to actually stop and teach them how to play at this level and we all know the present coaching staff is incapable of that.....we also know that we and the kids are stuck with the 3 dummies for 3 more years as PC will not eat their contracts and they are too selfish to resign.....I only hope the school will continue the program and sign a real college coaching staff in the future and not drop hockey due to the lack of fans

Comment

Originally posted by satyking View Post
      2000 you are 100% correct.....this is one of the worst teams PC has assembled but I feel the talent level is there.....
      I'm with you. It's tough to pin this on the kids - they play their hearts out but it's just not happening...

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
      -Blackadder
      "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
      -Casablanca
      "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
      -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by PC91 View Post
        Yeah right. Sure it was.
        In other words you two clowns. Couldnt be read any other ways crusty

Comment

I'm confused as to who is and isn't a clown on this thread. I'm harmless and I have no life, so that's okay...

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
          -Blackadder
          "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
          -Casablanca
          "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
          -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
            I'm confused as to who is and isn't a clown on this thread. I'm harmless and I have no life, so that's okay...
            PC91+Crusty the Clown
            Jon and June are close for supporting him.

ignore the stalker

32000+/- posts and living in your parents basement in Rosindale is closing in though

Now get upstairs and have a snack

Comment

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
              PC91+Crusty the Clown

ignore the stalker

32000+/- posts and living in your parents basement in Rosindale is closing in though

Now Now didn't you read this thread and see where Jon's counselor came on and as Jon even acknowledges in his sig, he reevaluating

In the meantime I agree with some parts of what you say, but don't you think you should look in the mirror and do a little reevaluating yourself.

If you don't then please S T F U!
              Let's Go Pirates!

Comment

Please seek help, you are sick

No wonder no one responds to you, Oh I forgot, you do.

Not one player was eevr qouted in any thread thatb said that
                Isnt that called revisionary history?

I said the ice was in fact better, even down by the Zamboni, which in fact is getting bact to its old self. Not all of it, mostly that corner
                Read this crap that you wrote. God you're ********.
                The Merrimack fan that posted about the ice, the one you WRONGLY called a liar, had spoken to players who said that the ice at Lawler was fine and it's got a bad rap. From dopes like you no doubt. I never said the players posted you illiterate donkey. (No offense to donkeys. )

It's bad enough that you can't spell but you have no reading comprehension skills either.
                I used to think you were just dyslexic but you've proven to ******** instead.

Bact? Thatb? *** is that besides illiteracy. You write with no clear thought in mind, you always spell eevr (and many other words) wrong in EVERY post and your mistakes aren't typos because the letters that you f'up on aren't anywhere near where you'd need to be to spell the words right.

Lynn Public School flunkie. Hope you didn't spend too much framing your GED.

Dope!

Comment

In other words you two clowns. Couldnt be read any other ways crusty
                  Any others way dumbass, not ways.

Comment

PC91+Crusty the Clown

ignore the stalker

Am I Crusty the Clown? If so, it appears from your post that I'm dating myself. How come everyone else is coupled up except me. Are you trying to tell me that you have a crush on me Hokydad???

By the way it's Roslindale not Rosindale, my illiterate friend.
                    You can't be a Hall of Fame Stalker if you don't know where to find your target.
                    What am I saying? Like your unemployed behind can afford a GPS in the first place.

Comment

I think when this thread closes up Hokydad should start his own thread called Hokydad and his life in hockey, then you can amuse yourself by replying only to yourself.
                      Let's Go Pirates!

Comment

************ width="425" height="344">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fMf2SZtuqPk&hl=en_US&fs=1&">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fMf2SZtuqPk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">******

Hey Hey Kids It is Krusty! Not Crusty!
                        Providence College
                        National Champions

Save the Fighting Sioux!!

Comment

Originally posted by PC91 View Post
                          Keep telling yourself that one. Not according to posters who actually know they rink. They posted after having been on it!!!

It was SO funny reading you call someone a liar then have to crawl back with your tail between your legs. That happens to you alot only you HAD to retract it that time because you were so busted in a lie by your own fan base.

Too bad that you couldn't have just edited your original post, huh?

What an Area clown.
                          Thats not what you said Krusty

You said they posted after having been on it. Which is it? So many posts, so little value. thats what happens when you post 3000 times a day to yourslef

Comment

Originally posted by satyking View Post
                            2000 you are 100% correct.....this is one of the worst teams PC has assembled but I feel the talent level is there.....we need someone to lead them and cultivate them, to actually stop and teach them how to play at this level and we all know the present coaching staff is incapable of that.....we also know that we and the kids are stuck with the 3 dummies for 3 more years as PC will not eat their contracts and they are too selfish to resign.....I only hope the school will continue the program and sign a real college coaching staff in the future and not drop hockey due to the lack of fans
                            That's what I'm hoping for also satyking. When challenged even Hokydad said Netman and I had "valid points."

But unfortunately, the way it's going, why you'd have any confidence in the school and Driscoll and Army to do the right thing is beyond me.

Comment

Thats not what you said Krusty

You said they posted after having been on it. Which is it? So many posts, so little value. thats what happens when you post 3000 times a day to yourslef
                              Too bad you can't read there Hokydud. Try reading it again. Probably won't help you with your GED and all but it's worth a shot.

Comment

This entire thread is Tyler Sims fault.

Comment

Working...
                                X