No announcement yet.

UVM vs Dartmouth (ESPNU) - Predictions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UVM vs Dartmouth (ESPNU) - Predictions?

Originally posted by jcarter7669 View Post
    yeah my bad...never saw that coming. Although when I watch him play I still can't figure out how he doesn't score more then he does...
    Could be a career defining game for him, hopefully it is and he starts scoring like he did during his prep school years
    Remember the 5 "S's" of hockey - Speed, Size, Strength, Skill and Smarts - The more you have of these, the higher level you get to go to....

Comment

I'm also predicting that Wahs picks up two points, Lawson gets burned by a forward but crushes someone else to make up for it. The cats out shoot DC by at least 8 SOG, and Marshall is held pointless. Post game quotes from Sneddon will include "process" and "I'm happy with some parts of our game."
      That couldn't have been more inaccurate :-P Marshall with two goals and the cats were brutally outshot, but hang on to win a tough one

Comment

I'm also predicting that Wahs picks up two points, Lawson gets burned by a forward but crushes someone else to make up for it. The cats out shoot DC by at least 8 SOG, and Marshall is held pointless. Post game quotes from Sneddon will include "process" and "I'm happy with some parts of our game."
        Any other slumping players you want to help out please keep predicting.
        New Arena New Arena where for art thou New Arena

Comment

Hey I picked Wahs to pick up 2 points and he exceed that with 3

As for Marshall I'm glad he had a decent night. I watch that kid and I just don't understand why he hasn't put up more numbers. He has speed and he has a lot of energy, shoots alot, but dammed if they will go in. We can hope this gets that gorilla off his back.

Lets see, I guess I have to predict Brickley and McCarthy next game??
          Originally posted by Hokydad
          Maine will be better this year relative to rankings than BC will be this year

Comment

Working...
          X