X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2011 Recruit Thread Pt. III

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    The most anticipated fight at the HFH since Mike Tyson fought there.
    I'm hoping it'd be more like Ric Flair v. Terry Funk from when WCW was at HFH.
    R.I.P. NASC/MCLA Mohawks Hockey

Comment

Last night JL's Robinson Division team defeated the Yzerman team 3-2 in the CHL All-Star game. JL finished with no points.

http://cjhlsite.stats.pointstreak.co...gameid=1483046

This game was suppose to be the start of a four day roadtrip in Ontario for me, ending in Hawkesbury on Saturday afternoon to see the CHL Prospects game where Altshuller and Y. Laliberte will be playing, with stops in Oakville and Wellington in between as well.

Im hoping Haggerty is back in the lineup next weekend because I'd like to head down to Hamden and see the U-18's play Quinnipiac.

Comment

Originally posted by redhead18 View Post
        Last night JL's Robinson Division team defeated the Yzerman team 3-2 in the CHL All-Star game. JL finished with no points.

http://cjhlsite.stats.pointstreak.co...gameid=1483046

This game was suppose to be the start of a four day roadtrip in Ontario for me, ending in Hawkesbury on Saturday afternoon to see the CHL Prospects game where Altshuller and Y. Laliberte will be playing, with stops in Oakville and Wellington in between as well.

Im hoping Haggerty is back in the lineup next weekend because I'd like to head down to Hamden and see the U-18's play Quinnipiac.
        Thanks for the CHL All-Star game report. I had a reminder to look for it on my work computer, which obviously I don't have access to.

I wonder if Haggerty also had the flu.
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
          WOO HOO! Party!!!! Question: is it bad form to heckle coaches at a Bantam game?? Haaaaa Looking forward to it!! Is Seth watching anyone on the CT Whalers?
          Heckle away...with enough Irish Cream in me, I might join you!

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
            I don't think it's a matter of Coach giving permission, it's more along the lines of if you two (the mothers) can talk the refs into making it double minors rather than 5 + Match for Fighting, which in the NCAA, carries a 1-game suspension.
            The 'other' mom is too much of a lady to promote violence...as for me?

Comment

Originally posted by babo View Post
              Given it's RPI vs. Clarkson, at least those attending the game would get the most for their money.

Irish Cream before the Q-Pac game... I might have to see if my buddies want to go to this one... Who's flasking the Jameson and the Guinness?

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                Given it's RPI vs. Clarkson, at least those attending the game would get the most for their money.

Irish Cream before the Q-Pac game... I might have to see if my buddies want to go to this one... Who's flasking the Jameson and the Guinness?
                You won't need the Jameson or Guinness if you drink what I bring...

Comment

I don't think that this article about Curtis Leonard accepting a scholarship at RPI has been posted http://www.napaneeguide.com/ArticleD...aspx?e=2909161.
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I don't think that this article about Curtis Leonard accepting a scholarship at RPI has been posted http://www.napaneeguide.com/ArticleD...aspx?e=2909161.
                    Sweet, it'll be great to have him here.

Comment

I love defensive defensemen, They play hard and they know their roll on the team. We already have a great defensive corp, and now we add players to keep that status going for four more years.
                      The recruits for next year are looking very good.
                      Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
                      Benjamin Franklin
                      The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
                      Gary Player

Comment

Originally posted by babo View Post
                        Of course, we'll expect you to counsel the BRO that once he is an Engineer, J.D. must be excommunicated...
                        ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Without a Peer's 2nd annual January recruiting look.

Not really anything new for anyone who has been following this thread religiously. Feel free to correct any perceived inaccuracies, this is basically just my opinion based on examination of the available material on these guys.
                          Without A Peer - Full coverage of RPI Men's and Women's Hockey, with a twist of lemon.

Without A Peer live tweets every RPI hockey game, men's and women's. Follow us at @without_a_peer on Twitter.

Comment

I noticed my pipe dream has ended...Des Moines' Austin Coldwell signed with UAA.
                            ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

On Thursday, the Cornwall Colts lost to the Kanata Stallions 7-6 in overtime. Jacob Laliberté had two goals (1 PPG, 1 SHG) and an assist. He was named #3 star. http://pointstreak.com/prostats/boxs...gameid=1510846

Laliberté's line is now 44-45-51-96-18.
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

On Thursday, the Stouffville Spirit defeated the Mississauga Chargers 6-3. Matt Neal had a goal (PPG) and an assist. He was named #2 star. http://ojhlsite.stats.pointstreak.co...gameid=1346215

Neal's line is now 40-34-40-74-10.
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X