This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2011 Recruit Thread Pt. III

More on Wood committing to RPI from USHR. Interesting that they have him coming to Troy in 2012, CH has him listed as a '13 recruit.

5'8", 155 lb. Gunnery junior forward Jake Wood has committed to RPI for the fall of '12.

Small and fast, Wood, a native of Georgetown, Ontario, has a 9-6-15 line in 14 games for Gunnery.

Comment

I was scanning through the NE recruit thread and read that one of their recruits F-Adam Berkle has decommitted. Being curious I did a search on him and saw a link to one of the old RPI recruit threads and found this post by WS:

Also on the squad, Adam Berkle from Northwoods Prep. Good sized proto-LW 6'2" 180 is # 201 on the CSB, and has been on CHR's watch list...lots of interest, currently uncommitted...hint hint..
      Not sure if WS had any inside knowledge of this but if SA is still looking for a good sized forward for next season, he might be a candidate. He's currently playing in Y'town with Chris Bradley.

Comment

Pardon the interruption - can one of you folks clarify the birthdate range of players who are eligible for the 2011 NHL Entry Draft? Thanks.
        The UNH Men's Hockey Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Clark-Hislop-Cox View Post
          Pardon the interruption - can one of you folks clarify the birthdate range of players who are eligible for the 2011 NHL Entry Draft? Thanks.
          Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
          1/1/91 - 9/15/93
          Go Red!!

National Champions: 1954, 1985, 201x

Houston Field House, Cheel Arena, Agganis Arena, Magness Arena, Ritter Arena, Messa Rink, Matthews Arena, Von Braun Center, Lynah Rink, Starr Rink, Appleton Arena, Dwyer Arena, Buffalo State Ice Arena, Kelley Rink (also Verizon Center (DC), Herb Brooks Arena, Fenway Park (Frozen Fenway I), Times Union Center, DCU Center, Blue Cross Arena)

Comment

Originally posted by burgie12 View Post
            Thanks burgie! (and Ralph).
            Last edited by C-H-C; 01-11-2011, 12:20 PM.
            The UNH Men's Hockey Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Clark-Hislop-Cox View Post
              Thanks burgie! (and Ralph).
              You're welcome.

Now I will have to find out what I did.

Edit: Thanks, Burgie, for posting that.
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                Here is a picture of Jason Kasdorf if anyone can confirm that they saw him at the HFH on Friday http://portageterriers.com/_mgxroot/page_10826.html. I received an email from a poster which 99% proves that it was him, but since that poster hasn't stated the "proof" on line, I won't either.
                The ht/wt stats definitely mesh with the kid I saw...add a mop-top to that photo, and I'm willing to say it was him.
                ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

FWIW, ushr is reporting that 6'6" 230lb Dman JD Carrabino has committed to Clarkson for the fall. Over the offseason babo had hinted that there might be interest in him from RPI. If I remember right she mentioned JD and Luke are friends, even played on the same chowder cup team. Hopefully Luke doesnt take it easy on him when we play Clarkson next season.

Comment

Originally posted by redhead18 View Post
                    FWIW, ushr is reporting that 6'6" 230lb Dman JD Carrabino has committed to Clarkson for the fall. Over the offseason babo had hinted that there might be interest in him from RPI. If I remember right she mentioned JD and Luke are friends, even played on the same chowder cup team. Hopefully Luke doesnt take it easy on him when we play Clarkson next season.
                    Too bad they don't allow fighting in the NCAA, that could be a really good heavyweight bout that could go at least 8 rounds, somewhat akin to Rob Ray vs. Tie Domi.

Comment

Originally posted by PKBomber View Post
                      Forgive me if I have overlooked information that has already been shared, but I am curious about the fact that Luke Curadi was out of the line-up for the past couple of games. Hopefully nothing long term.

Hello boys...crazy travel with work...miss contributing...try to read up as much as possible.

PK: it was the flu...the B.R.O. is back in the saddle and getting his wind back little by little...it was originally thought to be mono so he dodged a bullet!

FYI...the CT Whalers Bantam A-1 team (coached by none other than the Hubster in his Tyrolean Mountain Hat) will play the Troy Jr. Engineers as 2pm on Feb 26th and the Whalers team will attend Senior Night at HFH against Quinnipiac...can't wait to see any of you who are there!!!

I will bring Homemade Irish Cream to share!!!

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                        Too bad they don't allow fighting in the NCAA, that could be a really good heavyweight bout that could go at least 8 rounds, somewhat akin to Rob Ray vs. Tie Domi.
                        Those two are indeed friends (as are their moms...quite a bit in common raising behemoths!). If SA gives permission, the B.R.O. would not hesitate to slug it out...and they'd hang out after the game!

Comment

Originally posted by babo View Post
                          PK: it was the flu...the B.R.O. is back in the saddle and getting his wind back little by little...it was originally thought to be mono so he dodged a bullet!
                          We went through something like this last year... was it ACTUALLY the flu?

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                            The most anticipated fight at the HFH since Mike Tyson fought there.
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Those two are indeed friends (as are their moms...quite a bit in common raising behemoths!). If SA gives permission, the B.R.O. would not hesitate to slug it out...and they'd hang out after the game!
                              I don't think it's a matter of Coach giving permission, it's more along the lines of if you two (the mothers) can talk the refs into making it double minors rather than 5 + Match for Fighting, which in the NCAA, carries a 1-game suspension.

Comment

FYI...the CT Whalers Bantam A-1 team (coached by none other than the Hubster in his Tyrolean Mountain Hat) will play the Troy Jr. Engineers as 2pm on Feb 26th and the Whalers team will attend Senior Night at HFH against Quinnipiac...can't wait to see any of you who are there!!!

I will bring Homemade Irish Cream to share!!!
                                WOO HOO! Party!!!! Question: is it bad form to heckle coaches at a Bantam game?? Haaaaa Looking forward to it!! Is Seth watching anyone on the CT Whalers?
                                ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Working...
                                X