This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2011 Recruit Thread Pt. III

On Thursday, the Vernon Vipers lost to the Langley Chiefs 3-2. Mike Zalewski scored a goal and had a hooking penalty. He was named #3 star. http://www.bchl.ca/leagues/hockey_bo...9969&link=bchl

Zalewski's line is now 42-10-16-26-24.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Code:
      Jacob Laliberté      C Cornwall Colts (CHL)           42-41-49- 90- 16 01/07/11  #313
      Matt Neal            C Stouffville Spirit (OJHL)      37-29-34- 64- 10 01/07/11  #315
      Mark McGowan        LW Oakville Blades (OJHL)         37-19-22- 41- 38 01/07/11  #314
      Curtis Leonard      LD Wellington Dukes (OJHL)        33- 2-17- 19- 14 01/07/11
      Luke Curadi         LD Dubuque Fighting Saints (USHL) 25- 1- 8-  9- 73 01/07/11  #256
      Ryan Haggerty       RC USNTDP U-18                    27- 3- 6-  9- 13 01/07/11  #264
      Zach Schroeder      RC St Thomas Academy (Classic Sub) 8- 5- 3-  8-  2 01/08/11  #312

2011 or 2012
      Mark Miller          F Omaha Lancers (USHL)           25- 4- 2-  6-  7 01/07/11  #263
      Chris Bradley       LD Youngstown Phantoms (USHL)     27- 1- 1-  2-  0 01/07/11  #249

Mike Zalewski       LW Vernon Vipers (BCHL)           42-10-16- 26- 24 01/07/11  #316

Women
      Brianna Piper        G Toronto Aeros (PWHL)       10- 7- 3-0-1.91-.903 01/08/11 only league games
      Eleeza Cox           F Ridley College Tigers           7-11- 2- 13-  ? 01/07/11 a lot of missing information
                             Toronto Aeros (PWHL)            9- 2- 6-  8-  4 01/08/11 only league games
      Kathryn Schilter     D Toronto Aeros (PWHL)           11- 1- 7-  8-  2 01/08/11 only league games
      Taylor Mahoney       F Chicago Mission 19U (MWEHL)     8- 4- 4-  8- 10 01/07/11 only league games
      Last edited by Ralph Baer; 01-06-2011, 11:49 PM.
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
        On Thursday, the Cornwall Colts defeated the Cumberland Grads 7-3. Jacob Laliberté had two goals, two assists, and a hooking penalty. He was named #1 star. http://pointstreak.com/prostats/boxs...gameid=1318789

Laliberté's line is now 42-41-49-90-16.
        On Thursday, the Stouffville Spirit defeated the Milton Icehawks 11-2. Matt Neal had two goals and two assists. He was named #2 star. http://ojhlsite.stats.pointstreak.co...gameid=1346181

Neal's line is now 37-29-35-64-10.
        On Thursday, the Vernon Vipers lost to the Langley Chiefs 3-2. Mike Zalewski scored a goal and had a hooking penalty. He was named #3 star. http://www.bchl.ca/leagues/hockey_bo...9969&link=bchl

Zalewski's line is now 42-10-16-26-24.
        Laliberté #1 star, Neal #2 star, and Zalewski #3 star. We could see that in 2012-13.
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

While JL continues to lead the CHL in scoring, goal scoring, and 3-star points; Matt Neal is now tied for #7 in the larger OJHL in scoring http://ojhlsite.stats.pointstreak.co...&seasonid=5985.
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

On Thursday, the Cornwall Colts defeated the Cumberland Grads 7-3. Jacob Laliberté had two goals, two assists, and a hooking penalty. He was named #1 star. http://pointstreak.com/prostats/boxs...gameid=1318789

Laliberté's line is now 42-41-49-90-16.
            Very disappointing as JL was involved in barely 57% of the scoring. I wonder if he was feeling well?
            Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

On Thursday, the Stouffville Spirit defeated the Milton Icehawks 11-2. Matt Neal had two goals and two assists. He was named #2 star. http://ojhlsite.stats.pointstreak.co...gameid=1346181

Neal's line is now 37-29-35-64-10.
              Definitely the Real Deal! We have a lot to look forward to in Troy next year.

Comment

After reading this, I am going to assume (and I hate doing that), that JL has met all the acacemic requirements necessary to attend RPI. I know that he took the entrance tests last summer, so I have to believe that he passed those and is ready to come on board.
                If we weren't doing so well this year, I would say that I can't wait for him to show up. Certainly, we will need his offense more next year.
                Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
                Benjamin Franklin
                The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
                Gary Player

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                  Very disappointing as JL was involved in barely 57% of the scoring. I wonder if he was feeling well?
                  Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                  Definitely the Real Deal! We have a lot to look forward to in Troy next year.
                  I guess that you have higher standards for JL than for others, as Neal was involved in less than 37% of his team's scoring.
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I guess that you have higher standards for JL than for others, as Neal was involved in less than 37% of his team's scoring.
                    I just am a bit more sarcastic when it comes to JL-these 2 kids are going to light up the offense for us. If we can remain, as we are now, one of the top defensive clubs in the nation-next year will be one to remember! Honestly have't had this kind of hopeful feeling since the early 80's. You just knew back then we were going to be a powerhouse.
                    Last edited by DrDemento; 01-07-2011, 01:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by redhead18 View Post
                      Villanova Knights forward Phil Di Giuseppe who visited RPI a few weeks ago has accepted a full scholarship to the University of Michigan.
                      would've liked to have gotten him http://ojhl.pointstreaksites.com/vie...-21/news_21159
                      Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

A couple of RPI posters noticed a men's recruit at the HFH during the women's game this afternoon. He's about 6'3" and was wearing a jacket with a bluish logo.
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

A couple of RPI posters noticed a men's recruit at the HFH during the women's game this afternoon. He's about 6'3" and was wearing a jacket with a bluish logo.
                          They're no blue in Nepean's colors....
                          ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
                            They're no blue in Nepean's colors....
                            My first thought too. They are also playing this evening.

redhead18 suggested Logan Roe of Kent, a dman who is 6'3". They have blue as a color.
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

My first thought too. They are also playing this evening.

redhead18 suggested Logan Roe of Kent, a dman who is 6'3". They have blue as a color.
                              Altshuller wasnt dressed for Nepean tonight, however like was mentioned before Nepean doesnt have any blue neither does the midget team he played for last year the Ottawa Jr. 67's.

Dont think it was Roe either.

Comment

Originally posted by redhead18 View Post
                                Altshuller wasnt dressed for Nepean tonight, however like was mentioned before Nepean doesnt have any blue neither does the midget team he played for last year the Ottawa Jr. 67's.

Dont think it was Roe either.
                                I saw the kid from my seats, he was standing next to LeBeef and he was every bit as tall... When I went over after the 2nd to attempt to catch him coming out of the locker room, he never came out...I saw him through the door.

If RH is saying D.A. didn't dress for Nepean, then my guess is it was him. I can see him getting a night off after U17s, but I can't see him not dressing unless he was out of town.
                                Last edited by Wicked Slappaahs; 01-07-2011, 11:16 PM.
                                ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Working...
                                X