X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2011 Recruit Thread Pt. III

Code:
    Jacob Laliberté      C Cornwall Colts (CHL)           47-47-56-103- 18 01/25/11  #553
    Matt Neal            C Stouffville Spirit (OJHL)      43-36-48- 84- 14 01/23/11  #567
    Mark McGowan        LW Oakville Blades (OJHL)         43-21-26- 47- 48 01/28/11  #555
    Curtis Leonard      LD Wellington Dukes (OJHL)        41- 2-19- 21- 20 01/23/11  #554
    Zach Schroeder      RC St Thomas Academy (Classic Sub)14- 8-12- 20-  6 01/27/11  #574
    Ryan Haggerty       RC USNTDP U-18                    30- 5- 6- 11- 15 01/23/11  #573
    Luke Curadi         LD Dubuque Fighting Saints (USHL) 29- 2- 8- 10- 88 01/28/11  #571

2011 or 2012
    Mark Miller          F Omaha Lancers (USHL)           31- 4- 3-  7-  9 01/26/11  #570
    Chris Bradley       LD Youngstown Phantoms (USHL)     33- 1- 3-  4-  2 01/28/11  #568

Mike Zalewski       LW Vernon Vipers (BCHL)           46-12-17- 29- 34 01/25/11  #576
    Jason Kasdorf        G Portage Terriers (MJHL)    24-15- 9-0-2.44-.915 01/26/11  #575

Jake Wood           LW Gunnery School (NEPSHC)        17-10-10- 20-  ? 01/23/11  #584

Women
    Brianna Piper        G Toronto Aeros (PWHL)       14- 9- 4-1-1.92-.800 01/23/11 only league games
    Eleeza Cox           F Ridley College Tigers          20-29-13- 42-  ? 01/24/11 a lot of missing information
                           Toronto Aeros (PWHL)           13- 4-10- 14-  4 01/23/11 only league games
    Taylor Mahoney       F Chicago Mission 19U (MWEHL)    15- 8- 9- 17- 14 01/23/11 only league games
    Kathryn Schilter     D Toronto Aeros (PWHL)           16- 1-10- 11-  2 01/23/11 only league games
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
      On Saturday, the USNTDP U18 team lost to the Quinnipiac Bobcats 4-2. Ryan Haggerty had no points or penalties. http://www.collegehockeystats.net/10...s/mquiu181.j22

Haggerty's line is now 30-5-6-11-15.
      Pretty entertaining game with big cheering sections for the local CT players Paliotta and Haggerty. Ryan played RW on a line with Cornell recruit Bardreau and MTU recruit Pietila. USA had a couple chances to tie the game early in the third period but failed to convert on a couple powerplays.

Haggerty was very close to scoring a goal in first period but McGann came up with what had to be the save of the night, had another great scoring chance during the second period but McGann came up big again. Seems to like hanging out down low near the goal waiting to bury rebounds. Definately not afraid to take some abuse as well, during one shift a Qpac dman I think #2 was all over him trying to get him out of in front of the goal and Ryan wouldnt budge. Had lots of powerplay time but didnt see any minutes on the penalty kill. Had a couple nice hits as well. Overall I was impressed, I dont see any problems with him stepping in next year and contributing right away.

Took a few photos but had some issues with the video.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/42739492@N03/

Comment

Originally posted by redhead18 View Post
        Pretty entertaining game with big cheering sections for the local CT players Paliotta and Haggerty. Ryan played RW on a line with Cornell recruit Bardreau and MTU recruit Pietila. USA had a couple chances to tie the game early in the third period but failed to convert on a couple powerplays.

Haggerty was very close to scoring a goal in first period but McGann came up with what had to be the save of the night, had another great scoring chance during the second period but McGann came up big again. Seems to like hanging out down low near the goal waiting to bury rebounds. Definately not afraid to take some abuse as well, during one shift a Qpac dman I think #2 was all over him trying to get him out of in front of the goal and Ryan wouldnt budge. Had lots of powerplay time but didnt see any minutes on the penalty kill. Had a couple nice hits as well. Overall I was impressed, I dont see any problems with him stepping in next year and contributing right away.

Took a few photos but had some issues with the video.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/42739492@N03/
        We have, at the moment, five talented forwards for next season. Not counting Malchuk, who is expected back, only three of our senior forwards are playing regularly, so even if we don't sign any additional forwards for 2011, there should be a lot of competition for playing time.
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
          That's worthy of the Walter Huston dance from Treasure of the Sierra Madre (I realize a lot of you young 'uns might not know that reference-but trust me-it is worth it.
          ...maybe BRO merely needs to state, "Badges...I don't need no steenkin badges"
          Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Last night's DBQ game had to be one of the more entertaining comebacks I've witnessed...trailing 3-0 into the 3rd...the B.R.O. started the scoring; their top scorer has a fight and a goal. BRO has a tilt. 2 more tilts, one ending with a pick up and body slam. One more goal ties it up. OT goes scoreless. Then Morris makes the game winning save in the shootout and the evening ends with BRO doing the 'Berney' dance as a celebration...exhausting...

Comment

Originally posted by drdemento View Post
              that's worthy of the walter huston dance from treasure of the sierra madre (i realize a lot of you young 'uns might not know that reference-but trust me-it is worth it.
              awesome

Comment

Bruce Coles has little to fear-he used to be able to get called for a penalty when he stepped on the ice.
                I hope that setting the record for penalty minutes is not one of his goals. RPI can use all the tough, talented hockey players who know the game and play to win that it can get. fights and excessive numbers of stupid penalties prevent the team from winning. If any player wants to goon it up, perhaps he might want to consider matriculating at Brown or Clarkson.

Comment

Originally posted by babo View Post
                  Last night's DBQ game had to be one of the more entertaining comebacks I've witnessed...trailing 3-0 into the 3rd...the B.R.O. started the scoring; their top scorer has a fight and a goal. BRO has a tilt. 2 more tilts, one ending with a pick up and body slam. One more goal ties it up. OT goes scoreless. Then Morris makes the game winning save in the shootout and the evening ends with BRO doing the 'Berney' dance as a celebration...exhausting...
                  He did all of that without getting any penalties?
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Jasma View Post
                    I hope that setting the record for penalty minutes is not one of his goals. RPI can use all the tough, talented hockey players who know the game and play to win that it can get. fights and excessive numbers of stupid penalties prevent the team from winning. If any player wants to goon it up, perhaps he might want to consider matriculating at Brown or Clarkson.
                    I don't recall Bruce Coles costing us too much-he took lots of penalties but no one took advantage of Joey Juneau when Bruce was around. He was fearless and a darn good hockey player. He got called often for a lot of things but he in no way ever hurt the team. I have a strong suspicion that Luke will be the same kind of force out there-mug one of our talented forwards and you are just going to have to pay for it by being hit hard by a 255 pounder who is not afraid to use his size. We are now becoming a team with some real talent and other teams are going to do whatever they can to stop them-we need someone like Luke out there .
                    Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by babo View Post
                      awesome
                      Thought I might be the only one to know the Walter Huston dance-But anytime Luke scores one it seems appropriate!

Comment

Thought I might be the only one to know the Walter Huston dance-But anytime Luke scores one it seems appropriate!
                        Probably better than doing the swim.
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

On Sunday, the Stouffville Spirit defeated the Markham Waxers 6-2. Matt Neal had 3 assists. He was named #3 star. http://ojhlsite.stats.pointstreak.co...gameid=1346270

Neal's line is now 44-36-51-87-14.
                          Last edited by Ralph Baer; 01-23-2011, 03:57 PM.
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

On Sunday, the Gunnery Highlanders lost to the Albany Academy Cadets 3-2 in overtime. Jake Wood had an assist.

Wood's line is now 18-10-11-21-?

Comment

For those of you too young to see this at your local Bijou, here is a YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by TuteScrooge View Post
                                For those of you too young to see this at your local Bijou, here is a YouTube.
                                Thanks TS-that is exactly what I was referring to. Would love to see that after a Luke Curadi goal!

Comment

Working...
                                X