X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2011 Recruit Thread Pt. III

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    The facts that DA did not dress for Friday's game, he is approximately the right size, and Vines recently watched him play, make me strongly suspect that it indeed was him.
    Keep in mind that theres a good chance SA was in Minnesota a couple weeks ago, back when Zach Schroeder committed to RPI. This potential recruit that was at the game Friday could have been that second player SA met with on his recent trip, Schroeder being the first.

Comment

Originally posted by redhead18 View Post
      Keep in mind that theres a good chance SA was in Minnesota a couple weeks ago, back when Zach Schroeder committed to RPI. This potential recruit that was at the game Friday could have been that second player SA met with on his recent trip, Schroeder being the first.
      I am a believer in Occam's Razor which makes me think that it was DA. Also turk181 knows who it is, and he said it wasn't a prep player which eliminates a lot of the players whom SA might have met.
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I am a believer in Occam's Razor which makes me think that it was DA. Also turk181 knows who it is, and he said it wasn't a prep player which eliminates a lot of the players whom SA might have met.
        Im gonna have to disagree with you on this one, RHam said it didnt look at DA. It was also mentioned on one of the threads by a RPI poster that the potential recruit looked a little like Eric Cavosie, personally I dont see a resemblance.
        Last edited by redhead18; 01-09-2011, 11:40 AM.

Comment

On Saturday, the Dubuque Fighting Saints defeated the Fargo Force 5-0. Luke Curadi did not dress. http://ushl.stats.pointstreak.com/bo...gameid=1341500

Curadi's line is now 25-1-8-9-73.
          Forgive me if I have overlooked information that has already been shared, but I am curious about the fact that Luke Curadi was out of the line-up for the past couple of games. Hopefully nothing long term.

Comment

On Sunday, the Youngstown Phantoms lost to the USNTDP U17 team 4-3 (1-0) in a shottout. Chris Bradley had no points or penalties. http://ushl.stats.pointstreak.com/bo...gameid=1341507

Bradley's line is now 30-1-2-3-0.

Matteau! Matteau! Matteau!
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by redhead18 View Post
              Im gonna have to disagree with you on this one, RHam said it didnt look at DA. It was also mentioned on one of the threads by a RPI poster that the potential recruit looked a little like Eric Cavosie, personally I dont see a resemblance.
              I saw the kid through the locker room doors -- it was not a Cavosie brother, unless they have discovered the fountain of youth. This kid was every bit 6'3.
              ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

On Saturday, the Stouffville Spirit defeated the Mississauga Chargers 10-1. Matt Neal had two goals (1 PPG, 1 SHG) and an assist. http://ojhlsite.stats.pointstreak.co...gameid=1346200

Neal's line is now 39-33-37-70-10.
                Holy crap this kid is on a tear!
                ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by RHamilton View Post
                  It's also possible I made a mistake on the identification. Don't let the blue thing get in the way too much. I don't think he looked like Altshuller, but I can't say it with a very high degree of confidence. Hair was very different, and I remember the recruit looking a fair bit less than 195 lbs.
                  At the risk of further overanalysis , I would just point out that player hts./wts. are often (usually) embellished/overstated ....and I'll reiterate that he was every bit 6'3 (I saw him standing right next to LeBeef). I guess we'll have to bide our time and wait for the kid's decision.

Comment

The recruit in question was eye-to-eye with me and I'm 6'2". He's either that tall or 6'3". It was not Altshuller. I know just as much as turk does though.
                    R.I.P. NASC/MCLA Mohawks Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
                      I saw the kid through the locker room doors -- it was not a Cavosie brother, unless they have discovered the fountain of youth. This kid was every bit 6'3.
                      I know it wasnt a Cavosie brother, I was trying to say that somebody mentioned the recruit in question looked similar to E. Cavosie.

Comment

Just a random thought...it has been called to my attention that Alex Carle the brother of NHL'er and SA recruited Matt Carle left his high school team in Alaska and is currently attending and playing for Kimball Union Acadamy in Meriden,NH.He is only a sophmore but the move East is very curious Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm !!! He would be a 2014 or 2015 recruit (for somebody) I have no knowledge concerning his skill set or playing ability(except for the fact my source said he was a good little hockey player) but found this interesting.Maybe Ralph could work up a stat pkg.for us just for sh.ts and giggles.
                        What was the Guy who discovered milk doing to the cow ????????...Or for that matter how bout the fist Guy to drink it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

On Sunday, the Wellington Dukes lost to the Lindsay Muskies 6-3. Curtis Leonard had an assist. http://ojhlsite.stats.pointstreak.co...gameid=1346204

Leonard's line is now 36-2-19-21-14.
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Code:
                            Jacob Laliberté      C Cornwall Colts (CHL)           43-43-50- 93- 16 01/13/11  #331
                            Matt Neal            C Stouffville Spirit (OJHL)      39-33-36- 70- 10 01/13/11  #354
                            Mark McGowan        LW Oakville Blades (OJHL)         39-20-23- 43- 40 01/13/11  #353
                            Curtis Leonard      LD Wellington Dukes (OJHL)        36- 2-19- 21- 14 01/10/11  #372
                            Luke Curadi         LD Dubuque Fighting Saints (USHL) 25- 1- 8-  9- 73 01/14/11  #351
                            Ryan Haggerty       RC USNTDP U-18                    27- 3- 6-  9- 13 01/14/11  #356
                            Zach Schroeder      RC St Thomas Academy (Classic Sub) 9- 5- 4-  9-  2 01/13/11  #359

2011 or 2012
                            Mark Miller          F Omaha Lancers (USHL)           27- 4- 2-  6-  7 01/13/11  #352
                            Chris Bradley       LD Youngstown Phantoms (USHL)     30- 1- 2-  3-  0 01/14/11  #365

Mike Zalewski       LW Vernon Vipers (BCHL)           44-12-17- 29- 30 01/14/11  #357

Women
                            Brianna Piper        G Toronto Aeros (PWHL)       11- 7- 4-0-2.11-.889 01/13/11 only league games
                            Eleeza Cox           F Ridley College Tigers           7-11- 2- 13-  ? 01/12/11 a lot of missing information
                                                   Toronto Aeros (PWHL)            9- 2- 6-  8-  4 01/13/11 only league games
                            Taylor Mahoney       F Chicago Mission 19U (MWEHL)    11- 7- 6- 13- 10 01/12/11 only league games missing game
                            Kathryn Schilter     D Toronto Aeros (PWHL)           11- 1- 7-  8-  2 01/13/11 only league games
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk View Post
                              The recruit in question was eye-to-eye with me and I'm 6'2". He's either that tall or 6'3". It was not Altshuller. I know just as much as turk does though.
                              I guess that I really hoped it was Altshuller.
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I guess that I really hoped it was Altshuller.
                                To make you, and others, feel better said recruit was a goalie. It's not making the mystery any easier to solve, however.
                                R.I.P. NASC/MCLA Mohawks Hockey

Comment

Working...
                                X