Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SCSU Off-season thread 2; DL's NOT DEAD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: SCSU Off-season thread 2; DL's NOT DEAD!

Originally posted by Skeeterman View Post
    Yep, Hepp is going to flatten guys.
    If he can catch them. The guy is slower than a turtle trying to cross the road.
    I am Tommyboy, and I approve this message.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

Originally posted by The Boomer View Post
      EEK! Yes, I was "served" by STB!!

That reminded me hockey season is close by. Just for reminders, this from the Book of Boomer:

-Ollie Lauridson will be the "Pleasant Surprise" of the team. He will vastly improve and be an outstanding WCHA blueliner. THIS year.

-Ben Hanowski will surprise some people with an awesome freshman season. He will dazzle one and all with a myriad of skills.

-Chris Hepp will flatten people this season. FLATTEN, I say. Skeeterman told him to.

-Mike Lee will be the #1 goalie. Period.

-David Eddy will be on one of the first 3 lines.

-Mitch Ryan will be an effective role player--mostly on the 4th line, but spotted on other line combos. He will not put up big numbers, but will find his niche with the New Huskies.

-During a lot of the Huskies' games, they will be SCARY good.
      Lee is definitely THE goalie at the Junior camp and if Jase has a bad game or two, Lee is #1.
      GO DU !!!

Comment

Can Mormon chicks have more than one guy or husband?

Yep, Hepp is going to flatten guys.
        I made sure to read up on some of those Mormon "rules."

Turns out they aren't allowed to date any non-Mormons, and they aren't allowed to drink. Well I got her to drink..

Comment

• Originally posted by startthebus View Post
          Turns out they aren't allowed to date any non-Mormons, and they aren't allowed to drink. Well I got her to drink..
          You should be so proud. Just remember that, "no means yes".

if true what a dirtbag

Comment

Can Mormon chicks have more than one guy or husband?
            No, but morman guys can't marry more than one woman anymore either. The U.S. Morman church outlawed it about a hundred years ago, but who wants to let that interfere with taking a shot at Mormons?

Originally posted by scsutommyboy View Post
            If he can catch them. The guy is slower than a turtle trying to cross the road.
            As you guys know, I don't go out of my way to agree with tb, but I can't agree more.

Originally posted by startthebus View Post
            Turns out they aren't allowed to date any non-Mormons, and they aren't allowed to drink.
            They're not allowed to have any drugs, including alcohol, tobacco or even caffeine. My high school had a pretty decent Mormon population, and we went on a school trip and one of the kids was Mormon and went to the bathroom when we ordered drinks, and a d-bag with us ordered him a Coke, knowing he was a Mormon. Most of the Mormons I knew were actually really good ****.... not a great sense of humor because everything's G-rated, but good people.
            tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

After you drank did you get her to ******?

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

Originally posted by scsutommyboy View Post
                They better be. They were pathetic last year at times with a team that had far to much talent to be that bad. Motzko better start showing he can actually coach! He promised championships and I expect to see them! First things first. I expect a top three WCHA finish this year and a NCAA win or the season will once again be a utter failure!
                Talent doesn't always win, you should know that.
                They had a chemistry problem last year and I don't put that soley on the coach, the players have a hand in that as well.
                And if the season is an "utter failure" I guess we know who the first one will be calling for Motzko's head.
                "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Maybe Favre can run point on the power play?
                  President of the Jason Stewart Fan Club

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                    Talent doesn't always win, you should know that.
                    If I didn't actually know you, I'd swear you were Craig Dahl.
                    St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
                      If I didn't actually know you, I'd swear you were Craig Dahl.
                      I figured you'd say that.
                      My point is execution does matter, and a lot of games, they didn't execute.
                      Now whether you put that on the coach or the players to me is a matter of opinion and I'm more inclined to put that on the players.
                      The scheme is coaching, changing the scheme if it's not working is coaching, chemistry with your linemates and execution of what you need to do is players.
                      And for me, the problems last year stemed from things the players ought to be able to fix themselves.
                      "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                      -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                      Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                      Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                      Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                      Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

if the season is an "utter failure" I guess we know who the first one will be calling for Motzko's head.
                        yeah Skeeterman.

In Bob we Trust!

Comment

I figured you'd say that.
                          My point is execution does matter, and a lot of games, they didn't execute.
                          Now whether you put that on the coach or the players to me is a matter of opinion and I'm more inclined to put that on the players.
                          The scheme is coaching, changing the scheme if it's not working is coaching, chemistry with your linemates and execution of what you need to do is players.
                          And for me, the problems last year stemed from things the players ought to be able to fix themselves.
                          Hey, I never said it was all Motzko's fault. However, If the same thing happens again this year something is seriously wrong.......I for one think they are going to have a great year, but if they don't......

In Bob we Trust!

Comment

Originally posted by Husky Fan Roy View Post
                            Maybe Favre can run point on the power play?
                            Wrong local sports icon.... Joe Mauer however passed on college, and has four years of eligibility remaining.
                            tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

I also know they can only wear underwear that has been blessed.
                              Bob is making me concerned
                              I am the voice of reason

Comment

I also know they can only wear underwear that has been blessed.

By the Pope?

In Bob we Trust!

Comment

Working...
                                X