Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SCSU Off-season thread 2; DL's NOT DEAD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: SCSU Off-season thread 2; DL's NOT DEAD!

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
    That's the coolest thing I've ever seen you post, nice! Only thing better than that was that tb didn't get it.
    Agreed! Priceless!

So I got all the time off that I requested throughout the season with the exception of opening weekend.

vs. UMD
    vs. UW
    vs. MTU (wedding that weekend...might not make it)
    Minnesota
    vs. UND
    Mankato
    Final Five
    Frozen Four
    St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
      If you don't get that, there's really no point explaining it to you.
      I didn't look at the picture that close at first. I get it now. Of course I really did walk up hill both ways to school.
      I am Tommyboy, and I approve this message.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
        Agreed! Priceless!

So I got all the time off that I requested throughout the season with the exception of opening weekend.

vs. UMD
        vs. UW
        Minnesota
        vs. UND
        Mankato
        Final Five
        Frozen Four
        Congrats on getting married.
        Slap Shot - 444 might want to consider a restraining order.
        dggoddard - Minnesota is THE ELITE Program in all of college hockey.
        wasmania - you have to be the very best to get ice time with the great gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by 4four4 View Post
          Congrats on getting married.
          DL got married? To a woman?

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

Originally posted by scsutommyboy View Post
            DL got married? To a woman?
            A real one?
            Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
              If you don't get that, there's really no point explaining it to you.
              As funny as the pitcure is what did that have to do with what I said? Was that a bad attempt at ragging on me or were you actually trying to make fun of the people who complain about the students being to rowdy and want 5pm games? When I first looked at it I took it as you trying to rib on me,which doesn't make sense since I was ribbing on the fuddy duddies. If it was the latter then I have to agree that was pretty funny.

In Bob we Trust!

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
                A real one?
                I think it's one of those blow-up party girl thingies.
                hey, at least it wasn't an inflatable sheep.
                Bob is making me concerned
                I am the voice of reason

Comment

As funny as the pitcure is what did that have to do with what I said?
                  She was saying you go on and on about how much better things used to be "back in the day"
                  tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
                    Agreed! Priceless!

No Halloween in Houghton?

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

Comment

No Halloween in Houghton?
                      I'm talking about the home series. Still not sure about Halloween. But now I find out that I have another wedding in January...the same weekend we play the Gophers. Hopefully the wedding is on Saturday night, since I wouldn't be going to Mariucci anyway.
                      St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

She was saying you go on and on about how much better things used to be "back in the day"
                        That is what I figured but that is not what I was doing. Hence why I said . The picture would apply to the old fuddy duddies that need to have 5pm games and don't want the students to have any fun. I actually was giving the students now an excuse to why they suck.

In Bob we Trust!

Comment

That is what I figured but that is not what I was doing.
                          People's Exhibit A:

Games were a lot better when the "we like 5pm start time" people didn't go to games.
                          Your honor, the prosecution rests.

Comment

People's Exhibit A:

Your honor, the prosecution rests.
                            Except the "we like the 5pm games people" are my age or older? The shirt was used in the wrong spot. If she would have used it on countless other occasions when I said "the students suck now and back in my day it was better", then it would have fit. I was actually giving the students an excuse this time and ragging on people my age or older. I was saying the fuddy duddy locals who only go to be seen are the one's ruining the NHC.

In Bob we Trust!

Comment

Except the "we like the 5pm games people" are my age or older? The shirt was used in the wrong spot. If she would have used it on countless other occasions when I said "the students suck now and back in my day it was better", then it would have fit. I was actually giving the students an excuse this time and ragging on people my age or older. I was saying the fuddy duddy locals who only go to be seen are the one's ruining the NHC.
                              Doesn't matter why you were saying it this time, it works for any time you whine about how it used to be better "back in my day."
                              Who honestly cares?
                              Times change, fans change, so what.
                              All you can do is handle yourself and personally I go to watch the games, not the fans and what they do or don't do.
                              No one is "ruining" anything, it is what it is.
                              "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                              -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                              Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                              Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                              Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                              Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Or she, like most people here, stopped reading your post after the phrase "Games were a lot better when..."

Comment

Working...
                                X