• Show
Clear All

• Re: The WJC Thread. USA! USA! USA!

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
    http://board.uscho.com/search.php?searchid=358894&pp=

says it all....

05-20-2013 06:09 PM #360 Priceless

Road Warrior

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally Posted by joecct
    And I guess that pork is not all that popular in San Francisco.
    http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2013/...#ixzz2TrBacyKx

When I worked returns at LL Bean I (jokingly) tried to reject a $250 leather jacket and send it to the Employee Store because it smelled like a dead cow.
    What the hell are you talking about?

Comment

Can everyone take their meds now?
      Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
      The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

No it wasnt
        Hey jack*****! Your post is 6:42pm on 5/24. Open the link and look at the time of the article. Then get out you calculator or have someone that knows how to tell time, let you know how much earlier they had an article out before your very informative post. Al you do is speculate on crap you don't know a thing about and hope it happens! Same thing with your Gwoz to Michigan State bull****! If it happens great but you are not in the know. Just like you were wrong about Cavanaugh, wrong about Corkum, and basically guess just like most of us but yet act like you have inside info! Do yourself a favor and cut the I know all $hit and maybe your posts would be more tolerable. I am lucky enough to be involved with some very knowledgable people with USA hockey, NCAA hockey, USHL etc. I knowwhen there is stuff I can post and also know when I am told things that are probably better left off of a public message board. I won't speak for him but the same probably goes for Red Cloud. So try not to be so sure of things that your not and when you have facts, please post them as facts. When you have an opinion, please post as an opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by johnk View Post
          Hey jack*****! Your post is 6:42pm on 5/24. Open the link and look at the time of the article. Then get out you calculator or have someone that knows how to tell time, let you know how much earlier they had an article out before your very informative post. Al you do is speculate on crap you don't know a thing about and hope it happens! Same thing with your Gwoz to Michigan State bull****! If it happens great but you are not in the know. Just like you were wrong about Cavanaugh, wrong about Corkum, and basically guess just like most of us but yet act like you have inside info! Do yourself a favor and cut the I know all $hit and maybe your posts would be more tolerable. I am lucky enough to be involved with some very knowledgable people with USA hockey, NCAA hockey, USHL etc. I knowwhen there is stuff I can post and also know when I am told things that are probably better left off of a public message board. I won't speak for him but the same probably goes for Red Cloud. So try not to be so sure of things that your not and when you have facts, please post them as facts. When you have an opinion, please post as an opinion.
          I have an inside source that says the sun is going to rise in the east tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnk View Post
            Forgotten more than you will ever know. Better connections in USA hockey times 500 than you

Comment

Forgotten more than you will ever know. Better connections in USA hockey times 500 than you
              Yeah, well, my connections are a million billion kajillion times better than yours.

Off to go have lunch with Herb Brooks now. Yes, the Herb Brooks. That's how good my connections are, I have lunch with people who have been dead for 10 years. kthxbai
              Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
                Projection!
                The understanding of Freud by some is a bit much to ask for. Heck, even I had to look it up. Thank you for the info, though; perhaps it could be used in a trivia game.

Comment

nope, you just focus on adding zero to every thread hick
                  Sorry horse face, I was the one who 100% broke the Gendron to Maine story. Reported it first and knew about it several days before that.

nice try though
                  just pointing out the facts
                  you are the one insulting people on dozens of threads, calling people names on and on. look in the mirror
                  Derp derp derp.

*****http://www.mediabistro.com/fishbowlDC/files/original/Pot-calling-the-kettle-black-734818.jpg******
                  "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
                  Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
                  The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
                  Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Wrong!!! but then again my name is on here and yours....... Please Mr. Union hockey, let me know when your coming to a game. Your so close to the program you must attend one every so often, right? Liar, Liar dress on fire!

Comment

Originally posted by johnk View Post
                      Wrong!!! but then again my name is on here and yours....... Please Mr. Union hockey, let me know when your coming to a game. Your so close to the program you must attend one every so often, right? Liar, Liar dress on fire!
                      I thought his name is Mark... at least according to what I remember another poster posting. But who cares what someone else's name is? I thought his son went to Providence and was butthurt that his son wasn't made an offer to RPI.

Comment

*****http://forum-img.pinside.com/pinball/forum/?bb_attachments=810094&bbat=92381&inline******
                        "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
                        Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
                        The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
                        Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

• Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                          I thought his name is Mark... at least according to what I remember another poster posting. But who cares what someone else's name is? I thought his son went to Providence and was butthurt that his son wasn't made an offer to RPI.
                          0/3 flagdudess

Comment

So your name is Johnk
                            Are you any relation to gronk? I know he was from NY at one time

Comment

Comment

I agree. Woman's hockey.

Comment

Working...
                                X