Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The WJC Thread. USA! USA! USA!

Originally posted by johnk View Post
    He's been busy being suspended. Don't see him bragging to much about UConn or Maine's coaching situations that he had so much knowledge on. Guy is a clown. plain and simple.
    Sorry horse face, I was the one who 100% broke the Gendron to Maine story. Reported it first and knew about it several days before that.

nice try though

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
      What took you so long?
      He should have been on that WJC team...

I have another breaking tid bit but wont share here, email me Nick and I will share. Nice one that our friends on Comm ave will like

Comment

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
        Sorry horse face, I was the one who 100% broke the Gendron to Maine story. Reported it first and knew about it several days before that.

nice try though
        I'm sorry?
        Corkum will be the new head coach and Maine will be back in the Garden next year, following year at the latest.

Comment

nice try though
          Sure you did! I'm sure they probably consulted with you first you fraud. Just like you 100% guaranteed that UConn wouldn't hire Cavanaugh.

Or what about this one you dope: "Corkum will be the new head coach and Maine will be back in the Garden next year, following year at the latest."

Get lost. Clowning you is just not that much fun anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
            I'm sorry?
            Sorry you beat me to it!

Comment

• Re: The WJC Thread that HOKYDOPE didn't Start. USA! USA! USA!

Proved right again...
              Again?
              Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                Again?
                The guy reminds me of that one dude with all the ads that a book was written about how he correctly predicted the Crash of 2008. OK, so did I, but you had a 50/50 shot, and could have seen it coming from a mile away.

Comment

Originally posted by johnk View Post
                  Sure you did! I'm sure they probably consulted with you first you fraud. Just like you 100% guaranteed that UConn wouldn't hire Cavanaugh.

Or what about this one you dope: "Corkum will be the new head coach and Maine will be back in the Garden next year, following year at the latest."

Get lost. Clowning you is just not that much fun anymore.
                  They probably did consult with Hokeydope. They decided to not do whatever the dope said.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                    The guy reminds me of that one dude with all the ads that a book was written about how he correctly predicted the Crash of 2008. OK, so did I, but you had a 50/50 shot, and could have seen it coming from a mile away.
                    Or the guys with the "LOCK OF THE WEEK!!!" football winners phone number.
                    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                      They probably did consult with Hokeydope. They decided to not do whatever the dope said.
                      I thought you had me on ignore? You lie like most people breathe

Comment

-5-24-2013 06:42 PM#658

Hokydad

Veteran
                        --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gendron has been offered the job

Comment

*****http://dashie.mylittlefacewhen.com/media/f/img/mlfw9234-twilight_nobody_cares.jpg******

Please stop.
                          U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                          Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                          I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                          But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                          Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by cg_siouxfan View Post
                            Thanks, Keith Allain, for losing USA Hockey a chance to win a gold medal on home ice and knock out Canada. I've never seen a team so unprepared for a game as Team USA was for that semi-final.

That game will haunt me for the rest of my life.

p.s. Let's get a real coach, next year.

As we ride the dredge pulling up old quotes from this thread, You may have been correct, I think Allain was saving his Mojo for Pittsburgh.
                            YALE HOCKEY
                            2013 National Champions

Comment

-5-24-2013 06:42 PM#658

Hokydad

Veteran
                              --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gendron has been offered the job

http://bangordailynews.com/2013/05/2...t-red-gendron/

Its was in Bangor Daily News 5 hours earlier than your post. Way to be on the inside, scoop!

Comment

I thought you had me on ignore? You lie like most people breathe
                                Projection!
                                Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Working...
                                X