Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2010 WJC final selection roster announced

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
    Is Clendening a lock to make it? The reason I ask is because in the few games I've seen of him, he hasn't looked good in his own end.
    It appears the top 6 spots are going to Leddy, Forbort, Merrill, Ramage, Faulk and Dumoulin. Clendening, Oleksiak and the other two BC guys look to be competing for the last spot. It obviously depends on what happens at camp and which direction they want to go with the extra d-man. Clendening is an offensive d-man and pp quarterback while the other 3 are defense-first guys.
    "Oh No! Not Maine! Then where would we get our deodorant that doesn't work?!"-Stephen Colbert

Comment

I think Wey has looked pretty good this year. Suppose he's squarely on the bubble...

Comment

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
        I dont think so but he is one of their guys and has had very good success on their teams. I have not seen it either this year and dont believe for a second he is one of the top 2 or 3 guys for the PP spot, especially as a 92 on a 91 year etam. Krug would be a much better choice.

he is a coin flip who they will probably use a double headed coin(with them of course calling it) to get him on board and ready for the next year. USA natl dev team is obsessed with their guys getting drafted and they know having him there will help that. that will 100% factor into it
        The horse you're beating has been dead for so long it used to **** Man o' War.
        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Is Clendening a lock to make it? The reason I ask is because in the few games I've seen of him, he hasn't looked good in his own end.
          Clendening's a lock.

Originally posted by RockTheWhit View Post
          It appears the top 6 spots are going to Leddy, Forbort, Merrill, Ramage, Faulk and Dumoulin. Clendening, Oleksiak and the other two BC guys look to be competing for the last spot. It obviously depends on what happens at camp and which direction they want to go with the extra d-man. Clendening is an offensive d-man and pp quarterback while the other 3 are defense-first guys.
          Wouldn't be so sure about Leddy.

I think Wey has looked pretty good this year. Suppose he's squarely on the bubble...
          Samuelsson's more likely to make it.
          Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Originally posted by Federal League View Post
            Clendening's a lock.

Wouldn't be so sure about Leddy.

Samuelsson's more likely to make it.
            I think all 3 of these statements are off, but I guess we'll just have to see. I can't wait for this tournament. Always brings some added excitement to the holiday season.
            "Oh No! Not Maine! Then where would we get our deodorant that doesn't work?!"-Stephen Colbert

Comment

I'm going to have to call Dish Network and upgrade my service so I get NHL network...

Also, will I be able to place bets on this when i'm in vegas in late december?
              Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

I think all 3 of these statements are off, but I guess we'll just have to see. I can't wait for this tournament. Always brings some added excitement to the holiday season.
                Ha well nobody should be surprised by his first statement.

Comment

I was thinking the same thing. Especially the last one. Samuelsson getting picked ahead of Wey would be absurd.
                  Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                  The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Ha well nobody should be surprised by his first statement.
                    Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
                    I was thinking the same thing. Especially the last one. Samuelsson getting picked ahead of Wey would be absurd.
                    We'll see. I feel pretty confident about what I said. Either way, I agree with RockTheWhit- can't wait for this tourney to start.
                    Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

they are off. zero chance samuelson makes it, clendening probably will but still 50/50
                      leddy is 100% on

Comment

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
                        they are off. zero chance samuelson makes it, clendening probably will but still 50/50
                        leddy is 100% on
                        Not saying I agree with it, but that's what I'm hearing. You have your sources, I have mine.

Comment

Working...
                        X