replied
    Re: DU Visits UAA

Super Cool.

Leave a comment:

• dggoddard
    replied

Originally posted by du78 View Post
    Friday night's game is being re-broadcast on the NHL Network at 12PM EST, 10AM MST on Saturday.
    Cool.

Leave a comment:

• du78
    replied

Friday night's game is being re-broadcast on the NHL Network at 12PM EST, 10AM MST on Saturday.

Leave a comment:

• Alaska Hockey
    replied

Originally posted by co14ers View Post
    Sounds like you, not him. just sayin'....
    a good week to wear your "away sweater" .

Leave a comment:

• co14ers
    replied

Originally posted by Alaska Hockey View Post
    He’s scared of the dark and doesn’t like to get hit.
    Sounds like you, not him. just sayin'....

Leave a comment:

• Alaska Hockey
    replied

Originally posted by seawolfpunk View Post
    What's up with Bennett? kinda hoping to see Crosby's future linemate
    He’s scared of the dark and doesn’t like to get hit.

Leave a comment:

• du78
    replied

Pioneer fans, how's jesse martin doing?
    He is at home in Edmonton for the holidays and continuing to undergo rehab. He will return to Denver in early January to start school. Gwoz has indicated that he will take on the role of a student assistant coach much like David Carle for the remainder of the season.

Leave a comment:

• seawolfpunk
    replied

Pioneer fans, how's jesse martin doing?

Leave a comment:

• uaafanblog
    replied

Originally posted by dggoddard View Post
    My only hope this Holiday Season is that DU steals a game in Anchorage due to a questionable call by the officials and the UAA Fan Blog spontaneously implodes. :-)
    Limiting your options as to that precious quantity we call hope is unwise son. Give yourself a wider range of "hope fors" and you'll certainly lessen the risk that they're dashed. And speaking of dashing ... before I do; allow me to say that I'm thrilled to see my blog name has graduated to Italized status.

Leave a comment:

• Tundra
    replied

I see a broom from my window. we'll be lucky to get a split. And yet for some strange reason I see broomhilda at sulli. DU 1 UAA 2 / DU 3 UAA 4 OT

Leave a comment:

• vizoroo
    replied

Bennett twisted/ sprained his knee Sat. at tUMD. Will probably know more tomorrow after practice. He is questionable/doubtful for the series at this time. Pios leave for Anchorage Wed. evening so the decision has to be made before then.

Leave a comment:

• dggoddard
    replied

A split wouldn't surprise me because DU is having trouble fielding four lines and its really causing problems on Saturday nights. Losing two players like Martin & Bennett for the series will be a factor for sure.

That being said, DU really has some talent on the blueline and it should really be an asset against a team like UAA that likes to chase the puck all over the rink and hit people.

My only hope this Holiday Season is that DU steals a game in Anchorage due to a questionable call by the officials and the UAA Fan Blog spontaneously implodes. :-)
    Last edited by dggoddard; 12-06-2010, 04:27 PM.

Leave a comment:

• seawolfpunk
    replied

Originally posted by Puck Swami View Post
    My guess is DU will play Adam Murray at least once in net because he needs the work and because he is also from Anchorage. If he continues to play poorly, UAA has a great shot at a split. DU will likely also be without Beau Bennett, so the second line is probably reduced in effectiveness.

That said, DU is playing very good hockey right now, having won 7 of its last 8. Should be a good series.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X