X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• du78
    replied
    Re: DU Visits UAA

Nathan Lawson to make his NHL debut tonight (12/18) for the NY Islanders against the Phoenix Coyotes at Nassau Coliseum in NY. He will get the start replacing Rick DiPietro whose knee is once again bothering him.

Leave a comment:

• vizoroo
    replied

It's Game Day again!

Leave a comment:

• Old Pio
    replied

Originally posted by du78 View Post
    Adam "Murray" in net for DU tonight. "Murray" Armstrong will be coaching the team tonight in the skybox along with Keith Magnuson, Bill Masterton, George Morrison, Harry Ottenbreit, Frank Daly and Jimbo.
    That did it!

Leave a comment:

• du78
    replied

Adam "Murray" in net for DU tonight. "Murray" Armstrong will be coaching the team tonight in the skybox along with Keith Magnuson, Bill Masterton, George Morrison, Harry Ottenbreit, Frank Daly and Jimbo.

Leave a comment:

• dggoddard
    replied

Originally posted by du78 View Post
    Friday night's game is being re-broadcast on the NHL Network at 12PM EST, 10AM MST on Saturday.
    NHL.com says UAA vs. DU, but my DirecTV Guide shows Minnesota vs. Minnesota-Duluth.

http://www.nhl.com/ice/page.htm?id=58058

Leave a comment:

• du78
    replied

IT IS GAME DAY

GO DU!!!!!

*****http://1.bp.blogspot.com/__Rt973W_blQ/TKb32MZE3JI/AAAAAAAAJa8/oOQr58maYiA/s1600/ImageyoxIi9p42FITKnVcJMrduQ%3D%3D%5B1%5D.jpg******

Leave a comment:

• uaafanblog
    replied

In what may hopefully cause nearly unlimited consternation for desperate Pios fans planning to see their team get swept this weekend live on the web ... UAA and GCI have today announced (to me at least) that they will be using NMTV (formerly Penn Atlantic) to stream UAA hockey games.

Here's the link ... looks like it is a Microsoft Silverlight based stream.
    Click here for it ...

When I click the link it just looks like they want your zip code to log in and then you can watch when the game starts. After a conversation I had last week with Dr. Cobb, I'd think this is the attempt to fix what was a constant stream of whining about the GCI served feed. We'll assume that NMTV has relative expertise as compared to little regional telco GCI so hopefully all the *****ing and whining about the FREE feed will end.

That's all I know. That's all I'm going to guess.

Leave a comment:

• Old Pio
    replied

Originally posted by bsubuffs33 View Post
    The Trifecta for uaafanblog is drinking 10 long islands, smoking a doobie, and getting turned down by a stripper at the end of the night at pj's.
    I believe you meant to say "exotic dancer," right?

Leave a comment:

• Suze
    replied

Originally posted by vizoroo View Post
    gci.net shows it will stream the DU game. The link comes on right at game time. You have to have the latest Real Player installed.
    I watched the gci stream when I was in Louisiana for 2 months. It was very spotty at times, but depending on which of the 4 laptops I watched it on, I had very good streaming at times.

Leave a comment:

• vizoroo
    replied

gci.net shows it will stream the DU game. The link comes on right at game time. You have to have the latest Real Player installed.

Leave a comment:

• Dmann
    replied

bump!!

Leave a comment:

• Tundra
    replied

Originally posted by dggoddard View Post
    Its hard for the refs to see the Pioneers clutching and grabbing because the SEVEN National Championship banners block a lot of the lighting in Magness Arena.

Leave a comment:

• co14ers
    replied

Originally posted by uaafanblog View Post
    HA! I get it! Because, I'm a low-life drunkard, drug-using ugly fatty huh? That's why your comment is so funny huh?
    Nah, you're a fun loving, gracious host who even let's Boone facsimiles ride in your car when its trunk is frozen shut.

Leave a comment:

• uaafanblog
    replied

Originally posted by bsubuffs33 View Post
    The Trifecta for uaafanblog is drinking 10 long islands, smoking a doobie, and getting turned down by a stripper at the end of the night at pj's.
    HA! I get it! Because, I'm a low-life drunkard, drug-using ugly fatty huh? That's why your comment is so funny huh?

Leave a comment:

• bsubuffs33
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X