Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: DU Visits UAA

Originally posted by dggoddard View Post
    I love story time because its soothing to hear the same story over and over.
    Interesting isn't it that you, Edward Bernays and Dick Cheney all share that view.

Denver goes up to Anchorage, gets two hard fought victories over the Seawolves. Donald complains bitterly about the refereeing, DU comes home for Christmas. Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas.
    Three sentences. Three myths. Is that what's called a trifecta?

Comment

Originally posted by uaafanblog View Post
      Is that what's called a trifecta?
      At DU "The Trifecta" is winning the Broadmoor, MacNaughton & National Championship trophies in the same season. :-)

Comment

At DU "The Trifecta" is winning the Broadmoor, MacNaughton & National Championship trophies in the same season. :-)
        And just what have the bloody Romans done for us lately?

Comment

The Trifecta for uaafanblog is drinking 10 long islands, smoking a doobie, and getting turned down by a stripper at the end of the night at pj's.
          BEAVER FEVER!

Comment

Originally posted by bsubuffs33 View Post
            The Trifecta for uaafanblog is drinking 10 long islands, smoking a doobie, and getting turned down by a stripper at the end of the night at pj's.
            HA! I get it! Because, I'm a low-life drunkard, drug-using ugly fatty huh? That's why your comment is so funny huh?

Comment

Originally posted by uaafanblog View Post
              HA! I get it! Because, I'm a low-life drunkard, drug-using ugly fatty huh? That's why your comment is so funny huh?
              Nah, you're a fun loving, gracious host who even let's Boone facsimiles ride in your car when its trunk is frozen shut.
              DU Pioneer Hockey. National Champions: 1958, 1960, 1961, 1968, 1969, 2004, 2005
              sigpic
              WCHA arenas I have visited: Magness, Kohl, Sullivan, National Hockey Center, DECC, Cleveland Steamer World Arena (CSWA)

Thanks for your friendship Jimbo!!!

Comment

Its hard for the refs to see the Pioneers clutching and grabbing because the SEVEN National Championship banners block a lot of the lighting in Magness Arena.

Comment

bump!!
                  "The bottom line is, the cream rose to the top, and that’s Denver.”
                  Tom Serratore

Comment

gci.net shows it will stream the DU game. The link comes on right at game time. You have to have the latest Real Player installed.
                    GO DU !!!

Comment

Originally posted by vizoroo View Post
                      gci.net shows it will stream the DU game. The link comes on right at game time. You have to have the latest Real Player installed.
                      I watched the gci stream when I was in Louisiana for 2 months. It was very spotty at times, but depending on which of the 4 laptops I watched it on, I had very good streaming at times.
                      Originally Posted by aparch
                      I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by bsubuffs33 View Post
                        I believe you meant to say "exotic dancer," right?
                        2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

Comment

In what may hopefully cause nearly unlimited consternation for desperate Pios fans planning to see their team get swept this weekend live on the web ... UAA and GCI have today announced (to me at least) that they will be using NMTV (formerly Penn Atlantic) to stream UAA hockey games.

Here's the link ... looks like it is a Microsoft Silverlight based stream.
                          Click here for it ...

When I click the link it just looks like they want your zip code to log in and then you can watch when the game starts. After a conversation I had last week with Dr. Cobb, I'd think this is the attempt to fix what was a constant stream of whining about the GCI served feed. We'll assume that NMTV has relative expertise as compared to little regional telco GCI so hopefully all the *****ing and whining about the FREE feed will end.

That's all I know. That's all I'm going to guess.

Comment

IT IS GAME DAY

GO DU!!!!!

*****http://1.bp.blogspot.com/__Rt973W_blQ/TKb32MZE3JI/AAAAAAAAJa8/oOQr58maYiA/s1600/ImageyoxIi9p42FITKnVcJMrduQ%3D%3D%5B1%5D.jpg******
                            DU HOCKEY 1958 1960 1961 1968 1969 2004 2005 2017 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU SKIING 1954 1955 1956 1957 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1969 1970 1971 2000 2001 2002 2005 2008 2009 2010 2014 2016 2018 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU LACROSSE 2015 NCAA CHAMPIONS

MATT CARLE WINNER OF 2006 HOBEY BAKER AWARD

Geoff Paukovich: That's why I came to Denver, to beat CC.

Comment

Originally posted by du78 View Post
                              Friday night's game is being re-broadcast on the NHL Network at 12PM EST, 10AM MST on Saturday.
                              NHL.com says UAA vs. DU, but my DirecTV Guide shows Minnesota vs. Minnesota-Duluth.

http://www.nhl.com/ice/page.htm?id=58058

Comment

Adam "Murray" in net for DU tonight. "Murray" Armstrong will be coaching the team tonight in the skybox along with Keith Magnuson, Bill Masterton, George Morrison, Harry Ottenbreit, Frank Daly and Jimbo.
                                DU HOCKEY 1958 1960 1961 1968 1969 2004 2005 2017 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU SKIING 1954 1955 1956 1957 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1969 1970 1971 2000 2001 2002 2005 2008 2009 2010 2014 2016 2018 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU LACROSSE 2015 NCAA CHAMPIONS

MATT CARLE WINNER OF 2006 HOBEY BAKER AWARD

Geoff Paukovich: That's why I came to Denver, to beat CC.

Comment

Working...
                                X