Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: CC at SCSU:

Originally posted by CCtig View Post
    Hard to say where we will be before the games Friday and Saturday. Geez, we can't even figure out where or how to meet Thursday in Colorado Springs to drive up to Denver for our plane. At this rate we may end up in Duluth! After flying in to the T/C Thursday we are taking a rental car up to Alexandria to visit mom and then drive back down to St. Cloud Friday. I'm hoping we can be at HOWIES so we can take the shuttle bus to the games, but time will tell. I'll let you know later in the week. Rumor has it we have a hotel reservation at the St. Cloud Radisson. Cheers, CCtig.
    Your mom lives in Alex eh? My hometown.

Comment

Originally posted by johnnyredshoes View Post
      Just scored a pair of free tickets. Going to my first game of the year, hopefully they light a fire under their *****ess and play with some urgency for once
      This is a serious question. Your ID indicates you've been a die hard fan since 1991. Yet, this is your first game of the year ---and you live in the St. Cloud area? And, you're going because you found free tickets? Do you normally just watch the free broadcasts? Why do you not go to the games? I'm just curious.
      "Zero Manipulation"

Comment

I might as well cheer for Michigan Tech, at least they have a sweet band....
        Living a Lifetime of bleeding RED & BLACK

SIOUX is a GIRLS name....

Comment

Gophers/Bulldogs has already been postponed until tomorrow. Our game probably should too, but who knows when the Tigers would be able to fly out of here.
          St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Production Man View Post
            I might as well cheer for Michigan Tech, at least they have a sweet band....
            Yeah but you guys have Husky cheerleaders.

Still cannot believe you guys are in 11th. Crazy!
            tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
              Gophers/Bulldogs has already been postponed until tomorrow. Our game probably should too, but who knows when the Tigers would be able to fly out of here.
              Negative on the cancellation, the Women's game is already underway. At the start of the 2nd period they are down 2-0 against Wisconsin. It has been a tough year for SCSU hockey....

Combined SCSU Hockey Record: 5-25-3

The only thing keeping this ship afloat is the we are only 5 points out of home playoffs, there is some work to do, however we are capable of putting together a second half run.
              Living a Lifetime of bleeding RED & BLACK

SIOUX is a GIRLS name....

Comment

Originally posted by Montelena View Post
                This is a serious question. Your ID indicates you've been a die hard fan since 1991. Yet, this is your first game of the year ---and you live in the St. Cloud area? And, you're going because you found free tickets? Do you normally just watch the free broadcasts? Why do you not go to the games? I'm just curious.
                Because I've been laid off for almost 2 years and really can't afford to go to games like I used to. Is that a good enough reason. Still watch or listen to almost every game.
                This is THE State of Hockey. Check your teams roster. I bet there are some Minnesotans on it
                www.***********/johnnyredshoes

Comment

How much snow do you guys have in St. Cloud?

Comment

Originally posted by dave29 View Post
                    How much snow do you guys have in St. Cloud?
                    Somewhere around 6-8 inches fell today. More in the Minneapolis area. Hard to tell exactly with the 30 mph winds blowing it around right now.
                    This is THE State of Hockey. Check your teams roster. I bet there are some Minnesotans on it
                    www.***********/johnnyredshoes

Comment

I still stand tall at the * hockey table. Thanks to last weekend in Grand Forks, my tolerance built up even more.
                      Originally posted by Skeeterman
                      Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                      "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Originally posted by johnnyredshoes View Post
                        Somewhere around 6-8 inches fell today. More in the Minneapolis area. Hard to tell exactly with the 30 mph winds blowing it around right now.
                        I got over foot at my house and I live 15 miles north of downtown minneapolis.
                        Last edited by scsutommyboy; 12-11-2010, 09:39 PM.
                        I am Tommyboy, and I approve this message.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

Was at game tonight. All I can say is wow. Did motzko forget to teach these guys one timers. They could have had easily 4 more goals if they one time it or redirect it! Never seen so many guys that have to stop puck and take a wind up and get nothing!!
                          Fighting Sioux Hockey

Waiting the arrival of the ZANE!!!!!

Superman Wears Evan Trupp pj's to bed!!!

Comment

Nice sweep for CC this weekend and it is good to see the winning streak up to five games. I think we need Tig to just follow the team when they are on the road. I hope he has his tix for the GLI in a couple of weeks.

Comment

Working...
                            X