Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: CC at SCSU:

Originally posted by CCtig View Post
    I guess the thread I started for this series (Sunday night) was not good enough for you! I mean what the heck, Pam, Ken, and I are traveling all the way from Colorado Springs to St. Cloud for these two games, the least you can do now is buy me a beer (or two) at HOWIES or some place like that! Or is this how the three of us will be treated all weekend in St. Cloud? If you just give us four points we can call it even my friend!!
    If I saw the other thread I might not of made this one.. Are you guys going to Howies both nights?
    I am Tommyboy, and I approve this message.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

To be fair, Dunn's third goal Saturday was soft, the rest were just atrocious play in front of them. Chris Hepp should be shot in the face.
      tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by scsutommyboy View Post
        If I saw the other thread I might not of made this one.. Are you guys going to Howies both nights?
        Hard to say where we will be before the games Friday and Saturday. Geez, we can't even figure out where or how to meet Thursday in Colorado Springs to drive up to Denver for our plane. At this rate we may end up in Duluth! After flying in to the T/C Thursday we are taking a rental car up to Alexandria to visit mom and then drive back down to St. Cloud Friday. I'm hoping we can be at HOWIES so we can take the shuttle bus to the games, but time will tell. I'll let you know later in the week. Rumor has it we have a hotel reservation at the St. Cloud Radisson. Cheers, CCtig.
        Last edited by CCtig; 12-06-2010, 11:00 PM.
        World Arena North (aka Magness Arena on the campus of Denver State University) where the Colorado College Tigers are 17-11-5 all time against the Metro State Pioneers. Thank you Denver Roadrunners for building a second home for CC!!

World Arena North lives on!! Go Tigers!!

CC Tiger fans join us at: http://cctigerhockey.yuku.com

Comment

Hard to say where we will be before the games Friday and Saturday. Geez, we can't even figure out where or how to meet Thursday in Colorado Springs to drive up to Denver for our plane. At this rate we may end up in Duluth! After flying in to the T/C Thursday we are taking a rental car up to Alexandria to visit mom and then drive back down to St. Cloud Friday. I'm hoping we can be at HOWIES so we can take the shuttle bus to the games, but time will tell. I'll let you know later in the week. Rumor has it we have a hotel reservation at the St. Cloud Radisson. Cheers, CCtig.
          You better go to MC's Dugout enjoy some Buffalos on the Rag and have some Vals. Otherwise your trip to St. Cloud will be wasted!
          tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Just recieved word...waiting confirmation that Motzko is taking a leave of absence. In his place Kurtz has named Pope Skeeterman as interim head coach and Boomer will be assistant coach, observing from the press box. Allensbach is coming back to cover the team and in his first move Skeeterman names Hardy starting goalie for Friday night!
            There is Hope . . .

Comment

Originally posted by The Vicar View Post
              Just recieved word...waiting confirmation that Motzko is taking a leave of absence. In his place Kurtz has named Pope Skeeterman as interim head coach and Boomer will be assistant coach, observing from the press box. Allensbach is coming back to cover the team and in his first move Skeeterman names Hardy starting goalie for Friday night!
              We're screwed.
              "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
              -Gallagher

R.I.P.
              Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
              Grandma ~ Jan 2004
              Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
              Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                To be fair, Dunn's third goal Saturday was soft, the rest were just atrocious play in front of them. Chris Hepp should be shot in the face.
                Hepp should have been benched a long time ago for his stupid penalties and bad play but for whatever reason Motzko keeps playing him.....

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

Ok sounds good. Just so you know I know I won't be there saturday before the game because my son has a game at 5:15, so that won't get done until 6:15 and then we have 50 minute drive up to St. Cloud. I am guessing we will miss the beginning of the game. I could be there before friday's game or after saturday's game for one or two.

In Bob we Trust!

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                    You better go to MC's Dugout enjoy some Buffalos on the Rag and have some Vals. Otherwise your trip to St. Cloud will be wasted!
                    So its lose-lose. Don't go to MC's, your trip's wasted, but have three or four Buffalos and you're wasted.

"The only winning move is not to play."
                    tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

I've heard rumor of free tacos at MC's Saturday night @11, have never partaken, however, so I can't speak to the quality of food, or how difficult it is to get.
                      SCSU Hockey: 2001 WCHA Playoff Champions, 2013 WCHA Champions & Frozen Four, 2014 NCHC Champions, 2016 NCHC Playoff Champions
                      UMD Women: 2001, 2002, 2003, 2008, 2010
                      Gopher Football: 1934, 1935, 1936, 1940, 1941, 1960
                      Johnnie Football: 1963, 1965, 1976, 2003
                      UMD Football: 2008, 2010
                      UMD Men: 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                        *****http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2234/87/106/56000318/n56000318_35703616_1961.jpg******

That's my drink of choice! Then you get drunk people handing you fruit by the foot!
                        Basil McRae: "This is Gordon Bombay. This guy used to RULE in pee-wees."
                        Mike Modano: "Oh yeah, I heard you were a farmer."

I am cipher, cipher....wrapped in an enigma, smothered in secret sauce...

Comment

Originally posted by HumRsky View Post
                          I've heard rumor of free tacos at MC's Saturday night @11, have never partaken, however, so I can't speak to the quality of food, or how difficult it is to get.
                          Oh it is true and it is glorious. After you have had a few buffalos the quality doesn't matter.
                          Originally posted by Weldie View Post
                          *****http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2234/87/106/56000318/n56000318_35703616_1961.jpg******

That's my drink of choice! Then you get drunk people handing you fruit by the foot!
                          Yeah! I forgot there was another good one too...name escapes me.
                          tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by scsutommyboy View Post
                            Hepp should have been benched a long time ago for his stupid penalties and bad play but for whatever reason Motzko keeps playing him.....
                            We should count what happens more often: Hepp touches the puck with his stick or Hepp's stick touches an opposing player...
                            Basil McRae: "This is Gordon Bombay. This guy used to RULE in pee-wees."
                            Mike Modano: "Oh yeah, I heard you were a farmer."

I am cipher, cipher....wrapped in an enigma, smothered in secret sauce...

Comment

Originally posted by Weldie View Post
                              We should count what happens more often: Hepp touches the puck with his stick or Hepp's stick touches an opposing player...
                              Does he have to control the puck? Because if thats the case I'm thinking the latter option will win.

Comment

Originally posted by The Vicar View Post
                                I accept the job on my behalf. Yes, it will be Hardy in goal onfriday. Hepp, Roe, Mosey, and Gravel will be benched. There will be checking and shooting the puck. No set plays, cause we're not good enough to make plays.
                                Bob is making me concerned
                                I am the voice of reason

Comment

Working...
                                X