Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UVM v. Yale : Catamounts take on the self proclaimed best team in the country 12-8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UVM v. Yale : Catamounts take on the self proclaimed best team in the country 12-

Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
    Yep, I'm of the same mindset, Tim. You gonna be coming over to Canton for that game?
    I wish. I had planned to go, but some friends invited us to a Christmas party that night, and I was informed that it would be bad if I bailed and went to Canton instead. Stupid Christmas.

I think my brother and cousin will be there rooting for the bad guys. Mike has met my brother, so if he goes he'll know where to throw his gum.

Comment

Re: UVM v. Yale : Catamounts take on the self proclaimed best team in the country 12-

Vermont 4-3 Yale...Madore keeps having their number
      Hockeyenthusiast

Colgate Class of '03

-I saw Andy McDonald play at Starr Rink.

Comment

I don't see how Yale doesn't win this one. The only time Yale hasn't scored 4 or more goals was when they committed a ridiculous 16 penalties and were on the PK for 20+ minutes and had their a backup goalie playing. Vermont has scored more than 3 goals only once. Can't win if you can't score.
        Dog Lover: Terriers and Bulldogs
        Boston University '06/'08
        Yale University '13

Comment

Apparently, Vermont shouldn't even bother showing up... game's already been played

http://www.collegehockeynews.com/sch...scoreboard.php

Comment

Originally posted by Stories View Post
            I don't see how Yale doesn't win this one. The only time Yale hasn't scored 4 or more goals was when they committed a ridiculous 16 penalties and were on the PK for 20+ minutes and had their a backup goalie playing. Vermont has scored more than 3 goals only once. Can't win if you can't score.
            Sounds like last year, and of course UVM's back up goalie pitched the shut out and Vermont won 1-0.
            Originally posted by Hokydad
            Maine will be better this year relative to rankings than BC will be this year

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
              Apparently, Vermont shouldn't even bother showing up... game's already been played

http://www.collegehockeynews.com/sch...scoreboard.php
              No wonder Vermont lost 5-0, Those thugs from Union kept taking penalties....
              Originally posted by Hokydad
              Maine will be better this year relative to rankings than BC will be this year

Comment

Yale 5, Vermont 2. Yale skates well late in games and I can see them scoring 3 goals in the 3rd to break this one open.

Comment

Working...
                X