NMU @ Notre Dame: Powerplay Jesus, meet Touchdown Jesus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NMU @ Notre Dame: Powerplay Jesus, meet Touchdown Jesus

Looks like our defense has stepped up to the plate. Good PK and PP numbers tonight, sure would be nice if the cats would cut down on the penaltys a bit though. Jared sure proved himself tonight. We need more shots tomorrow for sure, anyways go cats!
    NMU

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
      Just got back from the game...

...The ND "Fans" in Section 1 need to pull the stick...
      Hey! You must be the one I approached at the end of the game to thank/acknowledge for the class act statement about March in Detroit?! Nice to (sort of) meet you.

Anyhoo. A lot of the fans around you are fairly new to the game I assume from past experience with them. They are the types who think everytime their guy goes down it's a penalty and anytime the other guy goes down it's a clean hit. Move closer to my posse and you'll get the more knowledgeable fans.
      "Hockey is the only tribe I belong to." --Jack Falla

"Why, as a matter of fact, I suggested starting a hockey program to Father Callahan, our president. He was downright interested until we came to the use of sticks, and then he threw up his hands. He said, 'No, that game is not for our University. Notre Dame will never endorse any game that puts a club in the hands of an Irishman.' " -- Knute Rockne: All American

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff_Jackson_for_Pres. View Post
        Hey! You must be the one I approached at the end of the game to thank/acknowledge for the class act statement about March in Detroit?! Nice to (sort of) meet you.

Anyhoo. A lot of the fans around you are fairly new to the game I assume from past experience with them. They are the types who think everytime their guy goes down it's a penalty and anytime the other guy goes down it's a clean hit. Move closer to my posse and you'll get the more knowledgeable fans.
        Yep, that was me who saluted ND as they left the ice last night... I really felt that ND deserved it with the way they finished the game... Since I probably won't see them again till Detroit, I wanted to give them their fair due... Cool to meet a fellow CCHA fan and see that there is some intelligence in the building

As for the fans, I was just really floored... I mean, I have been given crap when a group of opposing fans is doing their schtick, but a single fan clapping and cheering? Come on...
        It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Awesome quote by Jeff Jackson:

"He (Coreau) played really well for them," said Jackson. "I had never seen or heard of him before. I know who he is now."

Yes, you and the rest of Irish hockey nation know who he is now! Let's do it again tonight 'Cats!

Comment

Working...
          X