Minnesota State vs The University Of North Dakota Fighing ?'s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minnesota State vs The University Of North Dakota Fighing ?'s

The Mavs come in off of a sweep of the Gophers and winning 4 in a row and UND comes in sweeping SCSU and a 4 game unbeaten streak.

Always fun to the the SIO...... come into the Cell.

Re: Minnesota State vs The University Of North Dakota Fighing ?'s

I'll be happy as long as UND doesn't change their nickname as often as Mankato changes their school name.
    Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Phil Cook has played well and stood on his head verse the Gophers. I hope that continues! Mavericks sweep!
      It’s part of why you play all year long, is for the playoffs. We start a new season next Friday night.”

Comment

Originally posted by Mavfan21 View Post
        Phil Cook has played well and stood on his head verse the Gophers. I hope that continues! Mavericks sweep!
        Awww, that's so cute! You get all cocky from sweeping the Bulldogs rejects. Sadly for the Landcows, that ain't gonna happen this week. If it does.......I'll eat a dress.
        when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
        Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Mavfan21 View Post
          Congrats on sweeping an underperforming and overrated Gopher team. I also hope you continue sweeping the gophers.
          "For me, college hockey was obviously the best step I could have taken to get to the next level." - Jonathan Toews, North Dakota/Chicago Blackhawks

Comment

Sioux defense is awsome. Sioux allowed just 15 shots on goal Saturday. Mavs allowed 50 shots on goal.

Attention SCSU fans! Do not expect miracles to save your team next weekend.
            "For me, college hockey was obviously the best step I could have taken to get to the next level." - Jonathan Toews, North Dakota/Chicago Blackhawks

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
              Awww, that's so cute! You get all cocky from sweeping the Bulldogs rejects. Sadly for the Landcows, that ain't gonna happen this week. If it does.......I'll eat a dress.
              I was just stating a fact. Wasn't saying the Mavs were going to now go on to win every game the rest of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Clark Fan Club View Post
                I was just stating a fact. Wasn't saying the Mavs were going to now go on to win every game the rest of the year.
                Thanks for sharing, I however was not responding to you. That's why I didn't quote you. With this post I am responding to you. Let me know if you need this explained any further.
                Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Thanks for sharing, I however was not responding to you. That's why I didn't quote you. With this post I am responding to you. Let me know if you need this explained any further.
                  Remember back in the day (last week) you were nice? Those were the good ole days
                  tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                    Remember back in the day (last week) you were nice? Those were the good ole days
                    I don't have the slightest idea what you are talking about, hatboy.
                    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

I think he was nice for like a day back in '04.... Dirty, I'm glad you're a fan for a historically good program, I'd hate to see how negative you'd be (or how quick you'd jump off the Mackinac bridge) if you were a Tech fan or a fan from a less prestigeous program. It's been years since I've been a consistent poster here and you're still as negative as you were 7-8 years ago. How sad....
                      R.I.P. Anthony Ford...

I officially hate Kevin Buisman

We cannot recommend him however, as a fantasy pick, unless of course you are related to him. (Fri. Dec 22, 2006)
                      FOX SPORTS On David Backes
                      WHAT!!!???!!?!?!!??

Comment

Originally posted by bigclean View Post
                        I think he was nice for like a day back in '04.... Dirty, I'm glad you're a fan for a historically good program, I'd hate to see how negative you'd be (or how quick you'd jump off the Mackinac bridge) if you were a Tech fan or a fan from a less prestigeous program. It's been years since I've been a consistent poster here and you're still as negative as you were 7-8 years ago. How sad....
                        First let's start with a Geography lesson. According to Mapquest, the Mackinac Bridge is 261 miles from Houghton. So if I was a fan of Michigan Tech, I doubt I'd be driving five hours just to jump off a bridge. I may jump off the Portage Lake Lift Bridge though. Perhaps you should research your quips next time, it will probably work out better for you. Here are a couple links to get you started.

Second, to address your question. If I was a fan of a less prestigious program perhaps I'd be a bandwagon jumper like you and stop posting.
                        Last edited by Dirty; 12-05-2010, 06:01 PM.
                        Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

First let's start with a Geography lesson. According to Mapquest, the Mackinac Bridge is 261 miles from Houghton. So if I was a fan of Michigan Tech, I doubt I'd be driving five hours just to jump off a bridge. I may jump off the Portage Lake Lift Bridge though. Perhaps you should research your quips next time, it will probably work out better for you. Here are a couple links to get you started.

Second, to address your question. If I was a fan of a less prestigeous program, perhaps I'd be a bandwagon jumper like you and stop posting.
                          Just curious, how does us not posting on here 51,000 times make us bandwagon?

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Clark Fan Club View Post
                            Just curious, how does us not posting on here 51,000 times make us bandwagon?
                            Let's try this again:
                            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Let's try this again:
                              Ok I will ask again, if someone doesn't post 51,000 times or 12 times a day for 11 and a half years. How does that then make them bandwagon? A person may go to every game, pay lots of money to scholarship programs, and still not post on here.
                              Last edited by Chris Clark Fan Club; 12-05-2010, 06:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X