Minnesota State vs The University Of North Dakota Fighing ?'s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Minnesota State vs The University Of North Dakota Fighing ?'s

just saw all of the boys in the lobby of my hotel...forgot to ask Hak what color the guys were going to wear. puck drop can not get here fast enough

Comment

Originally posted by HostileAndAbusive View Post
      pregame bar reccommendations?
      The postgame mavs celebration will be at the Haze from 12 - 2 am.

Blue bricks is great, pub 500 had great food. Rounders is good if you can find a spot. All within a block of the cell

Comment

Webcast?

Comment

http://www.b2livetv.com/partner_members.asp?id=177

Comment

$7.00? C'mon man!

Comment

I always thought MSU was lame, but now that I know they play the song "Olé" when they score a goal.. it's confirmed.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Clark Fan Club View Post
                The postgame mavs celebration will be at the Haze from 12 - 2 am.
                The postgame Sioux celebration will probably be better.
                I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by brianvf View Post
                  The postgame Sioux celebration will probably be better.
                  Way to step out on a ledge on this one.

Comment

I agree. Good job, bribri. I can call you bribri, right?
                    Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

*Heavy sigh*
                      My guy is a hard-nosed hockey player who is not afraid to crash the net. Your guy is a goon who runs the goalie.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Clark Fan Club View Post
                        Way to step out on a ledge on this one.
                        No worries.

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                        I agree. Good job, bribri. I can call you bribri, right?
                        Sounds fine.
                        I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by dolan View Post
                          I always thought MSU was lame, but now that I know they play the song "Olé" when they score a goal.. it's confirmed.
                          Ole' is the lamest thing ever after goal!! GoMSU, will see you guys next week for the big weekend at the Ralphy.

Comment

Mankato was impressive last night. Good speed and hustle. They outplayed the Sioux most of the night.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                              Mankato was impressive last night. Good speed and hustle. They outplayed the Sioux most of the night.
                              Agreed. It's not very often that the Sioux get outplayed, especially for the majority of a game, but that's exactly what happened last night. Saying that, I know the Mavs could care less about moral victories and will look to play better and get the W. Should be a good game tonight.
                              North Dakota
                              National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by uofminneandy View Post
                                Ole' is the lamest thing ever after goal!! GoMSU, will see you guys next week for the big weekend at the Ralphy.
                                No, I am pretty sure the lamest thing after a goal is the 15 second cheer that is done and after that the complete and utter silence that is Mariucci the rest of the game!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X