X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Minnesota State vs The University Of North Dakota Fighing ?'s

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
    ...I'll eat a dress.
    How is that any different than most other days?

Just getting my check mark.
    My guy is a hard-nosed hockey player who is not afraid to crash the net. Your guy is a goon who runs the goalie.

Comment

Mavs split.

Comment

UND is going to be short-handed again this weekend.

Hextall and Gregoire will both be out (neither played against SCSU), and Genoway and Nelson could be injured as well...
        I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by brianvf View Post
          UND is going to be short-handed again this weekend.

Hextall and Gregoire will both be out (neither played against SCSU), and Genoway and Nelson could be injured as well...
          Looks like Hextall and Gregoire will be out for awhile. Hopefully they are back and ready for the 2nd half. With those key players out, it will mean we'll have to have someone step up. Malone put in a couple last weekend, hopefully he can continue that. If Kristo can get going, we'll be scary. Maybe that will happen this weekend. Either way, Dell will have to come up big if we want to take more than 2 points.
          North Dakota
          National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

2 points a side this weekend... Mavs win a close one and get beat in a solid game
            R.I.P. Anthony Ford...

I officially hate Kevin Buisman

We cannot recommend him however, as a fantasy pick, unless of course you are related to him. (Fri. Dec 22, 2006)
            FOX SPORTS On David Backes
            WHAT!!!???!!?!?!!??

Comment

Eight points for the Sioux. UND beats Mankato so badly, the WCHA awards them the Landcows four points from last week's sweep of the Gophers.
              Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
              when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

I'm glad the Yale thread has taken over USCHO so that all the Mavs fans can focus on something else besides the impending sweep they are about to experience this weekend .

Sioux sweep with Maloney-Poney and Knight-Light combining for 3g & 2a.
                "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
                Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
                The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
                Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
                  I'm glad the Yale thread has taken over USCHO so that all the Mavs fans can focus on something else besides the impending sweep they are about to experience this weekend .

Sioux sweep with Maloney-Poney and Knight-Light combining for 3g & 2a.
                  The Cookie Monster will win a game for the Mavericks.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Clark Fan Club View Post
                    The Cookie Monster will win a game for the Mavericks.
                    Haha touche sir.
                    "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
                    Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
                    The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
                    Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Game day LETS GO SIOUX!!!! Take over First place this weekend!!!!
                      Fighting Sioux Hockey

Waiting the arrival of the ZANE!!!!!

Superman Wears Evan Trupp pj's to bed!!!

Comment

UND will once again be without first-line forwards Jason Gregoire and Brett Hextall, both of whom will be out with upper-body injuries. Hakstol indicated that there might be others out with injuries as well.

“Nobody else has been ruled out as of yet,” Hakstol said. “That doesn’t mean a couple aren’t ruled in as well. We’ll continue to go through struggles with our lineup. We might have a few added challenges this week. That’s the way the game is as you go through a season. There are ups and downs.
                        Wonder if Genoway might be one held out this weekend after he sat out the end of Saturday's SCSU game...
                        I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by jdr1 View Post
                          Game day LETS GO SIOUX!!!! Take over First place this weekend!!!!
                          That is going to be tough, when the Mavs sweep the series.

Comment

I would be very impressed if Mankato sweeps this series. Even with all the injuries, UND is still a very good team, as they showed last weekend against SCSU despite missing 2/3 of their top line in Hextall and Gregoire.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Keep dreamin' golf boy.

Sioux Sweep. I eat an Oreo Blizzard.
                              Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                              when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

pregame bar reccommendations?

Comment

Working...
                                X