X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BU @ RPI, Saturday 12/11/10

Originally posted by KnowItAll
    how do we all get soo far off topic... can we PLEASE
    get back to enumerating the list of classless acts done by jack parker?

it is Christmas after all and this thread has been the greatest gift I could have asked for, until now.

Steve, got more dirt?
    does jack parker still woo his neighbors cats over, only to wipe turpentine on their butts?
    does jack still call Brendan Walsh in the morning and ask if he'd like to come over for a drink?
    does jack still like to say "six of one and half a dozen of the other" just to see the puzzled look on chris bourque's face?
    I'm surprised you don't have a website full of these. I mean, if Vin Diesel and Chuck Norris can, why not Jack Parker?

Comment

• Re: BU @ RPI, Saturday 12/11/10

This thread just won't die!!!!

Originally posted by KnowItAll
      does jack still like to say "six of one and half a dozen of the other" just to see the puzzled look on chris bourque's face?
      I would prefer to laugh at this and give you credit for a good post but the BU fanboys will call me a 'fanboy of KIA' and we just can't have that. Just one of their many ploys to distract from the point of the conversation about their crazy coach.

New Year's Resolution: Eliminate fanboy options and see what else they can come up with for more laughs.
      Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
      The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Working...
      X