Bentley v/s Northeastern, Fri 10/16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bentley v/s Northeastern, Fri 10/16

Was there any presence of Bentley fans at the game? I was going to fly in for the game, but decided on next weeked (Homecoming) instead.
    Bentley University Hockey
    On-campus arena: Build it, and they will come...

Comment

Originally posted by schiegs View Post
      Was there any presence of Bentley fans at the game? I was going to fly in for the game, but decided on next weeked (Homecoming) instead.
      There were some Bentley fans at the game. Honestly, I think there were more at this game than I saw at the two Bentley home games I attended last year.
      Colorado College Hockey: Finding new and creative ways to break your heart since 1957.
      -dggoddard

Comment

Originally posted by schiegs View Post
        Was there any presence of Bentley fans at the game?
        There was a decent showing in Hamden yesterday as well.
        Quinnipiac Bobcats
        2023 National Champions
        ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
        ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
        East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
        Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
        Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
        Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

This my last post in this thread..

Its tough that Bentley lost that gm to Quinnipiac in OT.. i read the head coach's comments (QU's that is).. he felt Bentley outplayed them most of the gm, but tough break in OT. I still think you guys (Falcons) have a decent club. Skated well at NU too. G'luck
          GO NU HOCKEY
          Always bullish on the future.
          We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

Originally posted by JS Tigers View Post
            There were some Bentley fans at the game. Honestly, I think there were more at this game than I saw at the two Bentley home games I attended last year.
            Just about anyone would rather go to a game at Mathews than that institutional embarassment in Watertown.
            Bentley University Hockey
            On-campus arena: Build it, and they will come...

Comment

OMG...misguided youth..I have been at nearly every home NU game since my playing days in the the eary 1980's. Let's not be so quick to make Freshman into NHL prospects...

Our best player and if anyone can argue that there was a better player on this team than Steve Quailer, you don't know **** about hockey! He was Cronin's driving cog in the 1st line. He is a unique combo of pure scoring potential with NHL size and speed, who can stick handling through transition. He is out as a result of a cheap hit in an exhibition game.

He will have another year of academic eligibility....as a result. Yes, it's perhaps the greatest FROSH class in history..but if we win 15 games we will be lucky and 20 a blessing from the Gods.

Comment

Working...
              X