Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Colorado College @ Wisconsin - KC opening to the Doors

Originally posted by aktick View Post
    Not to get all con1977 (just kidding con, we lova ya, come back!) on you, but it's STEPAN. Thank you.
    Where's Con? Did someone **** him off, or has he just been busy?

Comment

Not to get all con1977 (just kidding con, we lova ya, come back!) on you, but it's STEPAN. Thank you.
      Ahh, sorry about that. I think I've been mis-spelling Gudmandson as well.

I got the line combos from THE authority of UW Hockey - the "No Alibi's, No Regrets" blog of course.
      Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
      Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
      "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
      Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Stay away con.
        World Arena North (aka Magness Arena on the campus of Denver State University) where the Colorado College Tigers are 17-11-5 all time against the Metro State Pioneers. Thank you Denver Roadrunners for building a second home for CC!!

World Arena North lives on!! Go Tigers!!

CC Tiger fans join us at: http://cctigerhockey.yuku.com

Comment

Originally posted by dave29 View Post
          Does Wisconsin have any injuries right now or are they healthy for the start of their season? CC will be without Andreas Vlassopoulos as he is out with a knee injury this weekend.
          Rumor has it Eaves hired a Northeastern d-man to take him out similar to how Eaves had Burish cheap shot Thauwald's knee a few years ago. Some things don't change.
          World Arena North (aka Magness Arena on the campus of Denver State University) where the Colorado College Tigers are 17-11-5 all time against the Metro State Pioneers. Thank you Denver Roadrunners for building a second home for CC!!

Comment

Originally posted by dave29 View Post
            CC will be without Andreas Vlassopoulos as he is out with a knee injury this weekend.

Is this the same knee that has bothered him for most of his CC career?

Comment

Originally posted by uwbadgers14 View Post
              Found a video add for FS Wisconsin for the game Friday night against CC. Wonder if it will be Wisconsin announcers or if its just going to be the FS Rocky Mountain Crew doing the game and FS wisconsin gets the feed?????
              Should be the Wisconsin announcers, FSRM only does DU games, not CC. Not sure why but the only CC games that get televised seem to be when they travel to UAA, shown on the CW affiliate in Colorado Springs.

Originally posted by CCtig View Post
              Rumor has it Eaves hired a Northeastern d-man to take him out similar to how Eaves had Burish cheap shot Thauwald's knee a few years ago. Some things don't change.
              I would have had the under on how many posts to bring that up

Comment

It is reported (see below) that it will in fact be the Wisconsin crew.

"CC on TV this Friday night
                October 14th, 2009, 2:03 pm by jpaisley
                Don’ t forget the game will be broadcast live on Fox Sports Rocky Mountain (using a Wisconsin crew) starting at 6 p.m. Friday. There will be no TV broadcast on Saturday".

Comment

Originally posted by Puck Swami View Post
                  Is this the same knee that has bothered him for most of his CC career?
                  Swami, I don't think the majority of us fans (self included) know which knee it is. It has only been reported as a "sore knee" without indicating which knee it is. After four years I do not even recall which knee gave out on him his Freshman season.

Comment

Turnbull got the nod over Davies, though madison.com didn't make it sound like Podge didn't earn it as Davies practiced poorly enough to lose it. Once Lee gets on the ice, Podge will be out anyway.

Let's Go RED!

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                      Turnbull got the nod over Davies, though madison.com didn't make it sound like Podge didn't earn it as Davies practiced poorly enough to lose it. Once Lee gets on the ice, Podge will be out anyway.

Let's Go RED!
                      Not sure what kind of statement that is but i know Podge worked his ?!$ off this summer and I'm sure that had something to do with the decision, i'll agree that Davies didn't look that great in the scrimmages but I can say that for a couple other players as well... I'm sure podge did what he had to do to get into the lineup or he wouldn't be put on a top scoring line...players do improve in the offseason and all these guys are in unbelievable shape going into the year...

Also I think there is an added advantage to have some size and grit in the corners against this CC team. Each line should have one of those type guys on it this weekend.
                      The Quest For 7

Comment

I'm getting itchy boys. I've been primiin' the pump watching Center Ice for 2 weeks (Skille played out of his aaaaaaasss last night.)

I can't believe I forgot to welcome Ron Jeremy, errr I mean Scotty Owens home. Welcome back, homey.

I, too, believe Goody will start Friday. He has "been here", and you guys have reported him looking better at the scrimmage. I can't wait to watch the defense; I hope they live up to the hype. At the top of my list is Madison east-sider Craig Smith. I've been waiting to see him in Cardinal & White for years. EAST SAHEEED!

I'm not hoping for a great year, I'm expecting it.
                        "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                          No injuries, just Derek Lee not playing (a super talented Freshman) due to transcript issues.
                          What is the timetable on Lee? Do you really think he can step in on one of the top two lines?

Comment

Anyone have any updates for power play units?

Comment

Bennett to start tomorrow...

And Podge won the shootout today.

Comment

Originally posted by rccplayer View Post
                                What is the timetable on Lee? Do you really think he can step in on one of the top two lines?
                                The NCAA got his paperwork last week I think....I guess it depends on the carrier pigeon and the wind direction as to when UW will get official written notice.

IMHO, I think he's a top 2 line guy, but @ UW the 3rd line talent is really high, so him being on the 3rd line wouldn't necessarily indicate his or his linemate's talent. He's a pp guy for sure.

MCR and I were wrong with Bennett starting Friday. I'm shocked. Eaves sure screwed that one up. Never doubt the goalie Dad's.

Wisconsin Hockey: Expecting a great year

Comment

Working...
                                X