Fire Timmy vs Fire Timmy Maine at PC December 3 and 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fire Timmy vs Fire Timmy Maine at PC December 3 and 4

Haven't seen Providence play in a long time. Last time, they were Super Goons. Isn't there still a Mafia in Providence now?

Comment

Originally posted by whatever View Post
      Haven't seen Providence play in a long time. Last time, they were Super Goons. Isn't there still a Mafia in Providence now?
      a legitimate businessman's social club?

(not a southpark reference)

Comment

Originally posted by KnowItAll View Post
        a legitimate businessman's social club?

(not a southpark reference)
        maybe, similar to all the high end business clubs in Maine, the class place it is

http://econpost.com/business/maine-r...usiness-forbes

http://blog.bestandworststates.com/2...-spending.aspx

Comment

In defense of Maine education (I'm from Maine) the reason why our SAT score is so low is because every Maine student takes the SAT their junior year. In most states, only those students who plan on going to college take the SAT. This skews Maine's score lower simply because we test everyone. There are many things wrong with Maine public education, but the SAT score average is not a fair comparison to the rest of the country. And our business climate is indeed terrible, which is why the GOP now controls both houses of the legislature.

This being said...Go Friars!
          Last edited by PcFriars13; 12-03-2010, 12:21 PM. Reason: typo.
          Places I've Seen a College Hockey Game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Compton Family Ice Arena, Conte Forum, Cross Insurance Arena (Cumberland County Civic Center), Dunkin' Donuts Center, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Fenway Park, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Pegula Ice Arena, Ralph Engelstad Arena, Schneider Arena, T.D. Garden, Tsongas Center, Thompson Arena, University of Southern Maine, Webster Bank Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Originally posted by whatever View Post
            I heard Buddy Cianci was going to be at tonights game ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
              I'll bet Sully in net tonight and probably both games
              I think they split the netminding this weekend...Friday's surprise in net: Ouellette and Sullivan on Saturday...imo

Comment

Originally posted by Ma#1ne Hky View Post
                I think they split the netminding this weekend...Friday's surprise in net: Ouellette and Sullivan on Saturday...imo
                Close.. Sirman it is.

Comment

Originally posted by PcFriars13 View Post
                  In most states, only those students who plan on going to college take the SAT.
                  Which would those be? Certainly not CT or Mass.
                  Last edited by Erix_The_Red; 12-04-2010, 01:56 PM.
                  Me: ...but why would anyone want to vacation here? There are better mountains in NH and VT, beaches in Cape Cod and RI, and colonial landmarks in Mass and CT.

Boss: You've got it all wrong. It's Vacationland because nobody would ever want to live here for more than a week.

Go MAINE! My sometimes home

Comment

Can we please not see this officiating crew again? Chintzy call after chintzy call and it's not like we have a power play that can take advantage of it. Nice shorty by Rooney to tie the game, but we almost lost it on the 19th penalty kill.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                    -Blackadder
                    "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                    -Casablanca
                    "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                    -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                      Can we please not see this officiating crew again? Chintzy call after chintzy call and it's not like we have a power play that can take advantage of it. Nice shorty by Rooney to tie the game, but we almost lost it on the 19th penalty kill.
                      the ticky tack calls went both ways. and three hits from behind, head first into the boards and not a single major... but he calls the garbage at the end where a stick got caught in Nyquist's skate and a phantom elbow on Abbott.

Comment

Should be interesting to see who gets the start in Net tonight for Maine, probably Sully but at this point who knows. Nyquist doesn't get his name said much anymore. I'm sure teams are keying on him and there is no doubt in my mind he is pressing but there has to be something else going on?
                        I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

so, will PC continue it's home streak?

will Maine's D get the puck on net from the point more than 3 times per game?

Will Brice O'Connor unleash his wicked hip check on ANYONE (maybe on another O'Connor--???)

Will Beaudry FINALLY give up 3 goals to Maine?
                          Will Maine play 2 goalies?
                          Will Flynn start scoring again?
                          The title rocks but more funny was a guy named KnowItAll asking the unanswerable questions .

Comment

the ticky tack calls went both ways. and three hits from behind, head first into the boards and not a single major... but he calls the garbage at the end where a stick got caught in Nyquist's skate and a phantom elbow on Abbott.
                            I'm glad you're coming along with me on this.

PC's PK >>>>> PC's PP

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                            -Blackadder
                            "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                            -Casablanca
                            "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                            -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Working...
                            X