Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wisconsin @ Anchorage Alaska 12/3 &12/ 4 We sent airline 12 tickets hope you show up.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wisconsin @ Anchorage Alaska 12/3 &12/ 4 We sent airline 12 tickets hope you show

Am I the only one who took Bourne's article for what it was, comedy? I got a kick out of it. People take crap way too seriously.

Comment

Re: Wisconsin @ Anchorage Alaska 12/3 &12/ 4 We sent airline 12 tickets hope you show

Originally posted by Chuck Schwartz View Post
      Am I the only one who took Bourne's article for what it was, comedy? I got a kick out of it. People take crap way too seriously.
      Also this.
      If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

ITS GAMEDAY GO SEAWOLVES!!!!!!!!!! now back to this wonderful episode of Donald vs Bucky's *****es.
        Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
          If that kind of cellar dwelling doesn't classify as inferiority... what the hell does?
          First on the List is Dean Talafous....... Is he still handing out towels at the Gym?
          Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
          UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

I wonder if we're going to see Wes Mcleod in the lineup for UAA tonight.

Comment

So is there tv coverage at all this weekend? In that UAA rant article they said something about the NHL network, but I didn't see anything...also uwbadgers.com just has radio listed....

Comment

Originally posted by Innova View Post
                So is there tv coverage at all this weekend? In that UAA rant article they said something about the NHL network, but I didn't see anything...also uwbadgers.com just has radio listed....
                Sorry instead of live TV. Coverage your Athletic Director decided on 12 airline tickets so UAA decided you didn’t need alive feed to the home of former Mascot Regdab. Go hang out at the Gym with Dean, and watch reruns of the biggest loser.
                Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
                UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

Tape Delay of tonights game at 11 am tomorrow I believe on NHL network.

Comment

Originally posted by hop-less View Post
                    I wonder if we're going to see Wes Mcleod in the lineup for UAA tonight.
                    I would think so since he's cleared to play and darwitz is out.
                    Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic

Comment

Originally posted by Alaska Hockey View Post
                      First on the List is Dean Talafous....... Is he still handing out towels at the Gym?
                      Nope

Comment

This has nothing to do with anything, but when I was a kid I always liked Dean Talafous, only cuz I thought it was cool that there was a professional hockey player with the same first name as me .
                        Let's go Cats!!!

Philadelphia Phillies Well there's always next year

2007 ECAC East-NESCAC LPS Champ!!
                        2009 ECACHL Pick 'em champ!!

"All the miseries and evils which men suffer from vice, crime, ambition, injustice, oppression, slavery and war, proceed from their despising or neglecting the precepts contained in the Bible." [Noah Webster. History. p. 339]

Comment

Sorry instead of live TV. Coverage your Athletic Director decided on 12 airline tickets so UAA decided you didn’t need alive feed to the home of former Mascot Regdab. Go hang out at the Gym with Dean, and watch reruns of the biggest loser.
                          I'm sure that's exactly how it went down.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
                            I did enjoy it though and appreciate the message from a UAA perspective. I'm sure that his coaches used that same message when he was at UAA.
                            Well ... since you brought it up, Dean Talafous (former Badger standout) did say something along those lines. I was pretty amazed when he went off on his alma mater like he did.
                            Originally Posted by aparch
                            I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Great win tonight Seawolves!!!! !

Comment

ah. a bright spot in tonight's hockey!! Go Seawolves!
                                Originally posted by mtu_huskies
                                "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
                                Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
                                Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Working...
                                X