SCSU at UND battle for the headshot rule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: SCSU at UND battle for the headshot rule

Just watched the replay on NHL network. The Huskies looked as %*@! as I thought they did last night. This team is hard to watch! They better get it going soon, but I'm not going to hold my breath.
    President of the Jason Stewart Fan Club

Comment

Originally posted by SiouxFanatic View Post
      No way! That is ridiculous! I'm so glad that it is never like that when I go to the National Concrete Center donning my Sioux gear. Every St. Cloud fan cheers at me when I walk by. SCSU fans give me nothing but compliment after compliment for the Sioux jersey I'm wearing.

Get some thicker skin or just don't leave the comforts of your home arena if you can't handle the jeering.
      I never said I didn't have tough skin, and I also said that I expected nothing less, I was more making a point. Plenty thick skin, we haven't won a meaningful game in....well forever, so I am used to all your slanders
      Living a Lifetime of bleeding RED & BLACK

SIOUX is a GIRLS name....

Comment

Honestly, I was at the other end, I didn't see if that goal was good or not, I was just upset because the official came in right away and called it off, so he, like the Vikings, gave me hope and then squashed my dreams.

Honestly, SCSU did nothing but have LeBlanc jump on a rebound, otherwise, the offense was atrocious, but I'm not 100% convinced that wasn't due to just really, really good UND defense. They were all over every one of our playmakers. And to those who've said you're surprised at our record after seeing us on the ice, yeah, we're surprised too.

On a side note, thought the UND fans were actually really awesome. I ran into about as many d-bag SCSU fans as I did UND fans (but it doesn't help when I sit next to Weldie ).
        tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Production Man View Post
          Furthermore, I love just walking to the arena with my vintage Husky jersey on and being yelled obscenities at, classy as usual, and I expect nothing less from the trashiest most classless fans in the WCHA, you never let me down Sioux faithful...
          I never said I didn't have tough skin, and I also said that I expected nothing less, I was more making a point. Plenty thick skin
          Haha, obviously not.
          I'm not exactly sure what your point is. If you go to an opposing rink, you should expect to get some ribbing.
          Everyone one of us has experienced that at some point if you venture out from the friendly confines of your home rink.

The fact that you felt the need to whine about it on here like you did just shows that you don't have thick skin.
          I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

I hope we lose so half of our fanbase will get it over with and hang themselves.
            St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

I have direct tv up here in fargo, wondering what channel if any the game will be on...thanks for you help sioux faithful
              Living a Lifetime of bleeding RED & BLACK

SIOUX is a GIRLS name....

Comment

I read somewhere 617 but I'm not sure.

Comment

Wow. I think I just flushed a better effort down the toilet than the Huskies D is giving tonight.
                  This is THE State of Hockey. Check your teams roster. I bet there are some Minnesotans on it
                  www.twitter.com/johnnyredshoes

Comment

I have direct tv up here in fargo, wondering what channel if any the game will be on...thanks for you help sioux faithful
                    It's on whatever channel Fox College Sports is on.
                    "My greatest achievement."
                    Dirty on getting me suspended from USCHO.

I'm not an alcoholic! I'm an independent beer taster for Anheuser Busch.

Happy~Smelling like a warm turd sandwich since 11/15/07.

Comment

The difference in goaltending this weekend was huge. Dell put rebounds into the corners or into friendly traffic, while both Dunn and Lee made the first save just fine but put rebounds where the Sioux attackers could get to them.

I'm suspecting the impact of Karl Goehring coaching is showing in the play of Aaron Dell.

Comment

This was just not SCSU's weekend especially the first period of tonight's game. They'll improve though and be a formidable team by the end of the season just like all WCHA teams are. Duckies, bunnies, puppy dogs and rainbows for all.
                        Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                        when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                        Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Whenever the boys put on their business suits it seems to work out..... I didn't expect them to it at home but it Hak obviously knows when to suit them up. Thanks boys for a great weekend!

Comment

Originally posted by willythekid View Post
                            Whenever the boys put on their business suits it seems to work out..... I didn't expect them to it at home but it Hak obviously knows when to suit them up. Thanks boys for a great weekend!
                            The Black Reebok business suits. Only one loss with them on...pretty amazing.
                            I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by Farce Poobah View Post
                              The difference in goaltending this weekend was huge. Dell put rebounds into the corners or into friendly traffic, while both Dunn and Lee made the first save just fine but put rebounds where the Sioux attackers could get to them.

I'm suspecting the impact of Karl Goehring coaching is showing in the play of Aaron Dell.
                              And our goaltending coach is Mike Ayers.
                              St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

• Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
                                And our goaltending coach is Mike Ayers.
                                Did we give the goalie coach any credit last year? Seriously, I don't remember anyone giving justin johnson any props when bobby and jase were here, so why dump on the goalie coach for dunn and lee especially when hakstol and lucia are talking about what a great tandem we have.
                                Originally posted by SJHovey
                                Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                                Originally posted by Brenthoven
                                We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Working...
                                X