Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CCtig
    replied
    Re: The Short & Happy Life of Jamie Russell: CC @ Michigan Tech, Dec. 3rd/4th

Originally posted by PenaltyBoxBeast View Post
    Jaden Schwartz for Hobey Baker. I know he is just the 5th leading scorer in the nation, but I feel that he will pull away down the stretch after he gets back from juniors. Last night was more evidence about how much skill this kid has; he made 4 fantastic passes to setup goals. He makes everyone around him better and he has faught through the adversity surrounding his sister all season. I honestly think that he has a shot at the award this year.

As for the "Colorado College: 8 Decades of CC Hockey," it's a great show. Hearing Gwoz talk about the CC-DU rivalry was real interesting. It was heartbreaking listening to Scott Polaski talk about losing to DU in the Frozen Four. The night the DVD came out at the World Arena was the night CC destroyed DU 9-3. It was fitting.
    Join us at: http://cctigerhockey.yuku.com for more tiger hockey talk. It is a chatboard for CC Tiger fans like you.

Leave a comment:

• CCtig
    replied

Originally posted by RogerWF View Post
    In case you hadn't seen this:
    But you should get the DVD...
    Thank you Roger, I have it written down to watch this Tuesday, I'll be in St. Cloud (with a couple other Tiger fans) to watch the Tigers play two against the Huskies this coming weekend.

Leave a comment:

• Yager
    replied

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    Not to discredit his effort or talent, but this Tech team makes a lot of players and plays look fantastic.
    Very true. As usual, we will probably be the source for the WCHA offense and defense player of the week.

Leave a comment:

• bigblue_dl
    replied

Btw, schwartz doesn't have a chance as long as the guys from western Ohio keep up their play.

Leave a comment:

• crazypotatoes
    replied

Last night was more evidence about how much skill this kid has; he made 4 fantastic passes to setup goals.
    It's pretty easy to make those passes when THE FREAKING WEAK SIDE GUY IS WIDE OPEN! !@$#!

Seriously, I've seen pee-wees cover the weak side better than Tech did last night.

Leave a comment:

• FadeToBlack&Gold
    replied

Last night was more evidence about how much skill this kid has; he made 4 fantastic passes to setup goals.
    Not to discredit his effort or talent, but this Tech team makes a lot of players and plays look fantastic.

Leave a comment:

• PenaltyBoxBeast
    replied

Jaden Schwartz for Hobey Baker. I know he is just the 5th leading scorer in the nation, but I feel that he will pull away down the stretch after he gets back from juniors. Last night was more evidence about how much skill this kid has; he made 4 fantastic passes to setup goals. He makes everyone around him better and he has faught through the adversity surrounding his sister all season. I honestly think that he has a shot at the award this year.

As for the "Colorado College: 8 Decades of CC Hockey," it's a great show. Hearing Gwoz talk about the CC-DU rivalry was real interesting. It was heartbreaking listening to Scott Polaski talk about losing to DU in the Frozen Four. The night the DVD came out at the World Arena was the night CC destroyed DU 9-3. It was fitting.

Leave a comment:

• RogerWF
    replied

Originally posted by CCtig View Post
    Glad you liked it, I still need to view it myself!
    In case you hadn't seen this:
    Originally posted by CC Tigers Athletics
    The NHL Network had a good response to the first airing of "Tiger Pride: Eight Decades of CC Hockey" and is now planning more showings at the times below. All times listed are Eastern.
    Dec. 7, 7 p.m.
    Dec. 11, 2 p.m.
    But you should get the DVD...

Leave a comment:

• CCtig
    replied

Originally posted by co14ers View Post
    'Tig, you can skip 7 of those decades where nothing of real significance happened.
    14er's, interesting that you were born and raised in Colorado Springs and just as you move away to cement slab Denver the Tigers excell! Just saying buddy!

Leave a comment:

• techcodemonkey
    replied

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    If it wasn't obvious, NSFW.

******* width="480" height="385">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OvEdQrONP9I?fs=1&hl=en_US">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OvEdQrONP9I?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385">
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to FadeToBlack&Gold again

Leave a comment:

• FadeToBlack&Gold
    replied

If it wasn't obvious, NSFW.

******* width="480" height="385">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OvEdQrONP9I?fs=1&hl=en_US">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OvEdQrONP9I?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385">

Leave a comment:

• bigblue_dl
    replied

Great, the 5 DU posters on the board are going to challenge the 3 CC posters to a ****ing match. I cannot wait.

Leave a comment:

• co14ers
    replied

Originally posted by CCtig View Post
    'Tig, you can skip 7 of those decades where nothing of real significance happened.

Leave a comment:

• Hatch_man
    replied

Yikes!!! Game day and on page 2 ... unacceptable. I hope the JMSIA staff (or is it the MUB catering service) has plenty of cold beer ready for suite #7.

Leave a comment:

• CCtig
    replied

Originally posted by Jeff_Jackson_for_Pres. View Post
    Looked quickly for the CC thread. Couldn't find it. Posting here.

Just watched the "Colorado College: 8 Decades of CC Hockey" special. Nice. I did not know that for 3+ seasons they played at the AFA rink waiting for the new rink.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X