No announcement yet.

The Short & Happy Life of Jamie Russell: CC @ Michigan Tech, Dec. 3rd/4th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Short & Happy Life of Jamie Russell: CC @ Michigan Tech, Dec. 3rd/4th

Black never wins, because at the end of the game, they're still black.
    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
      Al Sharpton? Is that you?

CC gets 4 points, but while leaving town, they get stuck in the vortex that is the Yooper Looper Piece Of Sh* Abortion Intersection and somehow lose 2 of those points. Techies rejoice and head to the Dog to run a train on the Tundra Wookie, followed by an Eiffel Tower with Quasi at the DT.
      We have an alternate nick name for the Tundra Wookie now Brent, just to keep things fresh....she is also known as: Big **** McGee

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
        Welcome to three years ago guys

I believe none of the players from that incident are currently on the team.
        You'll have to forgive them...the Pony Express is a bit slower these days...
        Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
        Originally posted by Quizmire
        mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
        MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
        MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
        I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
          Black never wins, because at the end of the game, they're still black.
          "Well, let me give you a word of advice. Always bet on black!"
          -- John Cutter
          Preserving Michigan Tech's Hockey History
          https://www.johnsonsjerseys.net
          Originally posted by geezer
          Tech has the best of everything, even the best jersey nerd.
          Originally posted by manurespreader
          ...I really enjoyed listening to Ryan Johnson. He sounded intelligent.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnsonsJerseys View Post
            "Well, let me give you a word of advice. Always bet on black!"
            -- John Cutter
            "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"
            --Colonel Sanders
            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

"Gott ist tot (God is dead)"
              -- Friedrich Nietzsche
              Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                "Gott ist tot (God is dead)"
                -- Friedrich Nietzsche
                No, he's just on the IR for 3 months.

http://devils.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=542365

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by techcodemonkey View Post
                  You sir....have explained it magnificently.....

I don't suggest to any Techies actually following his advice however

(I'm quite drunk and probably won't remember posting in the morning)
                  So... do you remember posting this?
                  Always a Wildcat...
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                    You'll have to forgive them...the Pony Express is a bit slower these days...
                    You figure they would engineer a solution to that. Many things in the UP are years behind.
                    Last edited by Biddco; 12-02-2010, 01:47 PM.
                    tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                      You figure they would engineer a solution to that. Many things in the UP are years behind.
                      Cities need engineers. The UP has towns, not cities.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                        Cities need engineers. The UP has towns, not cities.
                        Then the UP is proof that towns need engineers also.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                          Then the UP is proof that towns need engineers also.
                          In the UP, towns need anyone that's willing to live there.

TCM: I'd have recorded myself playing, but if Tech won't put in the effort, neither will I.

Split this weekend, I think - Tech Friday, CC Saturday in a pair of lackluster games.
                          Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
                          I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
                          Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

Originally posted by nmupiccdiva View Post
                            So... do you remember posting this?
                            I vaguely remember getting on the boards...not quite the content until I went back and read it...

Spelling came out alright though, so I must know how to use spell check while drunk

Comment

Originally posted by techcodemonkey View Post
                              We have an alternate nick name for the Tundra Wookie now Brent, just to keep things fresh....she is also known as: Big **** McGee
                              Well, it's a name well-earned. You could also keep the Tundra Wookie theme going, and refer to her was Wampa.
                              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff_Jackson_for_Pres. View Post
                                Looked quickly for the CC thread. Couldn't find it. Posting here.

Just watched the "Colorado College: 8 Decades of CC Hockey" special. Nice. I did not know that for 3+ seasons they played at the AFA rink waiting for the new rink.
                                Glad you liked it, I still need to view it myself!
                                World Arena North (aka Magness Arena on the campus of Denver State University) where the Colorado College Tigers are 17-11-5 all time against the Metro State Pioneers. Thank you Denver Roadrunners for building a second home for CC!!

World Arena North lives on!! Go Tigers!!

CC Tiger fans join us at: http://cctigerhockey.yuku.com

Comment

Working...
                                X