Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fanboys and Superfrauds, 251st and 252nd Edition (12/3, 12/4)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fanboys and Superfrauds, 251st and 252nd Edition (12/3, 12/4)

Surprised this thread isn't already up... I'll get us started...

BC Sucks.
    Let's go Terriers!

It hasn't taken me long to realize, everybody here knows a lot more than me about college hockey...

1971, 1972, 1978, 1995, 2009

Re: Fanboys and Superfrauds, 251st and 252nd Edition (12/3, 12/4)

should be a good one. hopefully bu can put up a better fight on friday night than last year's contest at agganis

Comment

Originally posted by quiddlet View Post
      BC Sucks.
      According to this heavily-researched, in-depth report, that is true.
      Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

These games are inside?

...that's boring
        2016 and 2019 HOCKEY EAST CHAMPIONS
        2018, 2019 and 2020 BEANPOT CHAMPIONS

MATTHEWS ARENA 1910-Present: THE CATHEDRAL OF COLLEGE HOCKEY

Comment

Originally posted by Thiessen'sBetter View Post
          These games are inside?

...that's boring
          *****http://board.uscho.com/images/icons/icon14.gif******

If you need me, I'll be under my bed, quivering.

Comment

Oh, and quiddlet, excellent job on the thread title!!

Comment

The way I see it, depending on what UNH and Merrimack do next weekend, your Terriers will be in 2nd, 3rd or 4th place in Hockey East on December 5th.
              'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

BU is exposed this weekend. I will be at both games with Miss TheTiger20.
                Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
                  BU is exposed this weekend. I will be at both games with Miss TheTiger20.
                  BCWH Superfan Joe is a chick!?
                  Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Just a quick note for the fansies, BC has a new lighting system that darkens the arena during the pregame video (which is pretty sweet) and during BC goals. So do bring plenty of glowsticks!!
                    Originally posted by reBlur
                    the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Originally posted by Federal League View Post
                      no...

*****http://www.coverbrowser.com/image/cereal-boxes/517-1.jpg******
                      time to write new history

Comment

lol.... thread winner

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Gentry View Post
                          lol.... thread winner
                          I'm glad I read this *before* going to work because I alol'ed.

Must spread.
                          Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                          Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                          Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

First, I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving (I'm sure yankeefat did if he was anywhere near food).

Well, this should be interesting. Really thinking split here because it seems BC is cool with splitting mostly and BU certainly is better than I had anticipated.

A few things to wonder going into this series:
                            1. Will York give Muse back to back games here with 2 games in two nights or will he go with Milner, who has been just ok this year.
                            2. Will Kevin Hayes be ready to go from his knee injury?
                            3. What lineup changes do we see with potentially K. Hayes and definitely S. Whitney being available? I'm not sold that we're going to see S. Whitney, he just does nothing for me. I say give Dyroff another game and assuming K. Hayes is available, he comes in and T. Aktinson is out.

These games at Conte are always fun. I rather enjoy skipping the games at Egg Anus, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't really like seeing BU's first trip to Conte each year when I can make fun of the inevitable fanboy freshmen that show up when the gates open, facepaint still perfect from their train ride down the B line, to sit in an arena with 50 people yelling "BC isn't in Boston, it's in Newton!"

I look forward to seeing scarlet, BU2K, and potentially the sandbox sisters (DavidB and Gentry) on Saturday night.
                            Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                            The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Friends with both but this is the winner.

I assume we see Muse both nights.
                              Dyroff really impressed me but I say we see the usual suspects come this weekend.
                              Hopefully Kevin Hayes will be back even though Mullane has filled in very well on the Kreider & Jimmy Hayes line.

Gibbons needs to relax though. Every so often he gets that look that he is going to knock the sh*t out of the next person he sees (NU last year after coming out of the box, Mack, and at times last night as well). He's physical (destroying Gryba which was awesome last year) but can't let it get in the way of his skill.

Comment

Working...
                              X