Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fanboys and Superfrauds, 251st and 252nd Edition (12/3, 12/4)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Fanboys and Superfrauds, 251st and 252nd Edition (12/3, 12/4)

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
    I'm curious if this worked for anyone or if they tried it? Terrier 520?
    it didnt work. i'm assuming CBS had the rights to all video feeds
    “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
    Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
    Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
    National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
      My goodness, this is like pulling teeth.

In soccer "ole" isn't chanted. It's just "ole!" whenever a team has had possession for a while and is passing it a lot to play keepaway.

Someone wanted to know why, and I answered. Hope you enjoyed your weekend.
      you better tell these fans theyre doing it wrong, not a single pass was made during this clip
      ******* width="480" height="385">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Em-1UI4m18U?fs=1&hl=en_US">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Em-1UI4m18U?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385">

Comment

Always trust BU fans when it comes to soccer and other girlie/Euro things.

I applaud the BC fan for not knowing this.
        Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
        The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
          Always trust BU fans when it comes to soccer and other girlie/Euro things.

I applaud the BC fan for not knowing this.
          Nevermind that the two head BC student fans on here, including that guy, lead efforts to infuse some soccer-ish cheers into their student section last year, and through mutual friends, I understand are fairly big soccer fans themselves. But those are facts, they don't matter.
          time to write new history

Comment

Originally posted by Federal League View Post
            Why is that? I thought the idea of a crowd helping its team was just a fanboy fantasy.
            Ha, I certainly never said that. It's just different seeing that type of atmosphere at Conte. Brought me back to the late 90s/early 2000s. And please, the last think we need to do is to get into fanboy fantasies...

Comment

Working...
            X