Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fanboys and Superfrauds, 251st and 252nd Edition (12/3, 12/4)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fanboys and Superfrauds, 251st and 252nd Edition (12/3, 12/4)

Sux2bu.
    Originally posted by mookie1995
    bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
    Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
    Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

we waited 2 years for this weekend what with the Fenway thing messing it up last year, should be a lot of fun. there is nothing better when both teams are good

Comment

What are the odds BC fans will complain about a BU picture on the front of USCHO this weekend? What a bunch of whiny babies. Wah....BU has a picture on the front page again. Wah...our team is not getting pretty pictures noticed. That's just what happens when BU is the better team. BU has only lost once this year, and that was to a team even you couldn't beat. They are also ahead in the polls making them the better team. You really can't argue with that, superfrauds.

Comment

Originally posted by AntiActionJoe View Post
          What are the odds BC fans will complain about a BU picture on the front of USCHO this weekend? What a bunch of whiny babies. Wah....BU has a picture on the front page again. Wah...our team is not getting pretty pictures noticed. That's just what happens when BU is the better team. BU has only lost once this year, and that was to a team even you couldn't beat. They are also ahead in the polls making them the better team. You really can't argue with that, superfrauds.
          OK BC fans, which one of you is this?

Comment

I predict...splitsville, splitcity, split-o-rama. home team wins both games. anyone else?

Comment

This makes me laugh. Relax, CGS Class of 2014

Comment

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
                Relax, CGS Class of 2014
                That's Crayons, Glue & Scissors to you!
                Originally posted by mookie1995
                bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd10 View Post
                  I predict...splitsville, splitcity, split-o-rama. home team wins both games. anyone else?
                  3 points for BC on the weekend. BU's record seems highly misleading to me, and I honestly don't think they're nearly as good a team as their record indicates. A win for BC at Agganis on Friday (4-1-1 there in the last 4 years, we always play well there. It's the anti-Merrimack) and a tie Saturday, just because I don't want to predict a sweep.
                  ...At life. And Goaltending. BC '11

Tried to draft Jerry York in the first round of fantasy hockey.

Comment

Originally posted by Carmine Scarpaglia View Post
                    Just a quick note for the fansies, BC has a new lighting system that darkens the arena during the pregame video (which is pretty sweet) and during BC goals. So do bring plenty of glowsticks!!
                    except during day games
                    “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
                    Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
                    Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
                    National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

Originally posted by SteveF View Post
                      except during day games
                      Really? I thought they took care of that window issue.

Both games are on TV, right?

Comment

Someone enjoys the BC thread.

BU has only lost once this year? Where'd you find that info? Hadn't noticed...

Wait, so BC and BU both lost to the same team...what's your point?

What I'm really looking forward to (if by some chance this great BU team loses) is the old BU picture from earlier in the year with a story from Scott Weighart on what a valiant effort the Terriors put forward.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post

i cant even remember the last time BC played a day game at conte, but it was shocking to see the amount of natural light pouring into the arena last sunday. it was actually kind of peaceful; though it looked really stupid/funny when they killed the lights after the goals and the place was still just as lit.

i'm not sure about the TV situation

Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
                          Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012

Comment

ps.. welcome back, yankeefat. if i knew you were coming, i would have ordered a bigger spread.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post

yes,both games are listed as on cbscs which if you have comcast may be in the 250's?? i never know what channel this is but i think it's somewhere there

Comment

Originally posted by SteveF View Post
                                i cant even remember the last time BC played a day game at conte, but it was shocking to see the amount of natural light pouring into the arena last sunday. it was actually kind of peaceful; though it looked really stupid/funny when they killed the lights after the goals and the place was still just as lit.

i'm not sure about the TV situation
                                The first afternoon game I went to there was...jeez, I can't remember the year. Keith Emery was on the team, that's how long ago it was. And Sean Grande was doing the BC games on radio, which was before he moved to Minneapolis, an he's been back for how many years now - just trying to give a point of reference. Anyway....there were windows high up on the wall that was opposite the stadium end. The sun was beaming through right onto the ice and it started to melt. I remember the next trip back to Conte someone had put cardboard over that window. Then they redid that end years ago and took the window(s) out so it's not an issue. Was the light yesterday coming through the stadium end?

Comment

Working...
                                X