No announcement yet.

Bye Week at Michigan Tech - Already?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bye Week at Michigan Tech - Already?

Originally posted by nmu_27 View Post
    Should be an easy weekend as bye is split by having to play multiple teams, including NMU. It will be interesting to see if bye even has enough players dress. Push comes to shove, they could raid the cones from MDOT.
    I saw some of their bigger defensemen doing a workout on Lincoln yesterday. One of them looked pretty beat up, but the rest were looking tough. These will be low scoring games, that's for sure.
    Always a Wildcat...
    Originally posted by Kepler
    If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

Comment

Originally posted by nmupiccdiva View Post
      I saw some of their bigger defensemen doing a workout on Lincoln yesterday. One of them looked pretty beat up, but the rest were looking tough. These will be low scoring games, that's for sure.
      I do see them out working a lot in the summer, but they seem to disappear as the weather turns colder. The recent cold snap could be a factor in Tech's (and NMU's) favor.
      Embrace the hate.

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
        Mine is Brass Bonanza.
        You win.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
        -Blackadder
        "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
        -Casablanca
        "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
        -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Working...
        X