No announcement yet.

#2 BU hosts #32 BU @ HAA_Sat after Tgiving! Silber says we're better!! :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: #2 BU hosts #32 BU @ HAA_Sat after Tgiving! Silber says we're better!!

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
    I am far from a BU homer ... but I've seen that video 3 times and still don't see a penalty. Puck is in the crease, the goalie doesn't tie it up... so get the phk out of the way and let me slam it home. That's hockey.
    Hey, I'm far from a Brown homer, but that's still a penalty in my book.

But I suppose it's useless to debate this posthumously; the game is over, and I'd say the end result was pretty fair given the hard-fought nature of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by kdiff77 View Post
      Hey, I'm far from a Brown homer, but that's still a penalty in my book.

But I suppose it's useless to debate this posthumously; the game is over, and I'd say the end result was pretty fair given the hard-fought nature of the game.
      Hey, I'm a BC fan and I hate those frickin' Terriers... and Jack Maclellan and Dennis Robertson are on my fantasy hockey team... and I still think that's a good goal. How more impartial can ya get?
      'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Originally posted by Federal League View Post
        It was pretty vicious. Clendening tried juking around him at a pretty high speed and he clearly extended his leg out to hit him. Here's Coach Whittet's take on the matter:

"He definitely plays with an edge, and that's when he's most effective. I didn't think that was a very intelligent penalty that he took there in the third. It's one of those things we're going to have to talk to Harry about. He's obviously punished for it. I believe he's out for the next game, which is unfortunate, but again, it's self-imposed. That was not a good penalty. He does play with a chip. He's just got to know how to rein it in. When you cross over sometimes, that's when he's not helping us."
        I looked @ the box score from the Brown-UNH game earlier in the week and Zolnierczyk got called for 2 10-minute misconducts in that game as well. 39 PIMs in 2 games (3 10-minute misconducts & a 5+game constituting most of that) and 60+ PIMs in only 8 games tells me Zolnierczyk plays a bit out of control and needs to be reined in. Not exactly the type of leadership I'd expect from the captain of any hockey team.

Comment

Working...
        X