Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UAA @ CC – Battle of the Basement. Who will sit at the kid’s table this weekend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UAA @ CC – Battle of the Basement. Who will sit at the kid’s table this weekend?

Who thinks CC can get 4 points this weekend? I think they can get at least 3.
    Originally posted by vizoroo
    Thought you had picked the avatar so we could id you. Guess he fooled me too.
    Originally posted by duper
    I obviously missed it, but it sounds like some idiot from CC took trolling to a whole new, totally inappropriate level.

I was well over the borderline. I figured I would meet you on your turf.
    Every time you post like an *******, I want to quote the idiotic comment you made where you claim not to be a troll. You're such a dick.
    Originally posted by dggoddard
    Finally you made me laugh.

There may be hope for you yet.

Re: UAA @ CC – Battle of the Basement. Who will sit at the kid’s table this weekend?

I'm cheering for the Seawolves!
    GO DU !!!

Comment

Re: UAA @ CC – Battle of the Basement. Who will sit at the kid’s table this weekend?

Me too!

Comment

CCTig sits at the kid's table this weekend.
        DU Pioneer Hockey. National Champions: 1958, 1960, 1961, 1968, 1969, 2004, 2005
        sigpic
        WCHA arenas I have visited: Magness, Kohl, Sullivan, National Hockey Center, DECC, Cleveland Steamer World Arena (CSWA)

Thanks for your friendship Jimbo!!!

Comment

Originally posted by uaafanblog View Post
          Me too!
          I’m not sure your thoughts on the matter really count. It’s common knowledge that you don’t “know puck.”
          I obviously missed it, but it sounds like some idiot from CC took trolling to a whole new, totally inappropriate level.

Every time you post like an *******, I want to quote the idiotic comment you made where you claim not to be a troll. You're such a dick.

Comment

Originally posted by co14ers View Post
            CCTig sits at the kid's table this weekend.
            Noo waay dude, CC get''s six pooints thhis weekend and movves ffrom 14tth to 4hh in the WHCA!

CC 9, duh 2!
            World Arena North (aka Magness Arena on the campus of Denver State University) where the Colorado College Tigers are 17-11-5 all time against the Metro State Pioneers. Thank you Denver Roadrunners for building a second home for CC!!

World Arena North lives on!! Go Tigers!!

CC Tiger fans join us at: http://cctigerhockey.yuku.com

Comment

Does anyone know when the UAA team begins their journey to the Mecca of the West?

Any chance Shiyak will let the players venture out at 4 am on Friday to get trampled by housewives in front to Wal-Mart?

Comment

Getting trampled by Wal-Mart worshipping housewives is an annual team building event for the Seawolves. They're always on the road during the Thanksgiving weekend due to the Great Alaska Shootout at the Sullivan so team building events are part of the mix. It's special this weekend since Colorado Springs has the highest per capita church membership and attendance in the United States ... when you couple that religiosity with the church of Wal-Mart well .. it's pure win for everyone .. right?

Will James Dobson be in attendance this weekend since he'll be able to get in for 5 bucks? I'm sure he's such a charitable guy that I'm sure he'll end up at World Arena with 2 cans of food for that cheap ticket. After all he is a past commenter on my blog so I know he's a big college hockey fan.

Comment

I see a split from my window.
                  Friday UAA 2 CC 1 Saturday UAA 2 CC 4

Comment

Originally posted by ronmexico View Post
                    Who thinks CC can get 4 points this weekend? I think they can get at least 3.
                    I think anything is possible.
                    Contributing Editor and College Hockey Writer at Inside Hockey
                    Eric's Twitter
                    The Sin Bin The Sports Daily

Comment

Originally posted by CCtig View Post
                      Noo waay dude, CC get''s six pooints thhis weekend and movves ffrom 14tth to 4hh in the WHCA!

CC 9, duh 2!
                      Wow, so CC is in 14th place in a 12 team league? That's a pretty impressive feat even for your kitty cats. I mean, I know that CC has had a rough go of it, but I wouldn't even belittle the tiggers to that extent.

You better keep a tight hold on the memories of that 9-2 game as I'm sure that will be the peak of your season! I can already see the pooty tat fans reminiscing about the '10-11 season down the road: "Man, that 2010-11 season was rough...we somehow managed to finish in 14th place, but we did beat DU 9-2! 'Memba that? Wow, what an awesome night, too bad the other 37 games were crap, but I 'memba that there 9-2 game, yes I do..."

Comment

Originally posted by uaafanblog View Post
                        Will James Dobson be in attendance this weekend since he'll be able to get in for 5 bucks? I'm sure he's such a charitable guy that I'm sure he'll end up at World Arena with 2 cans of food for that cheap ticket. After all he is a past commenter on my blog so I know he's a big college hockey fan.
                        Donald,
                        You’re off the rocker on this one. I’m not even sure Dobson is capable of finding your blog – let alone posting. He’s to “old school” for that. I loved the part about the hockey quiz.

Originally posted by Chris View Post
                        Wow, so CC is in 14th place in a 12 team league? That's a pretty impressive feat even for your kitty cats. I mean, I know that CC has had a rough go of it, but I wouldn't even belittle the tiggers to that extent.

You better keep a tight hold on the memories of that 9-2 game as I'm sure that will be the peak of your season! I can already see the pooty tat fans reminiscing about the '10-11 season down the road: "Man, that 2010-11 season was rough...we somehow managed to finish in 14th place, but we did beat DU 9-2! 'Memba that? Wow, what an awesome night, too bad the other 37 games were crap, but I 'memba that there 9-2 game, yes I do..."

Come on dude. We have more points than Tech. You should get a calculator or a libido or a brain or something… I can’t stand “limp” comments on my thread.

You can dismiss the 9-2 score all you want. The fact of the matter is “dat bof your goally weres pucked.”

Anyway…we’ll see who's laughing when Lake State puts a bundle past Murray.
                        Last edited by ronmexico; 11-25-2010, 07:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ronmexico View Post
                          Come on dude. We have more points than Tech. You should get a calculator or a libido or a brain or something… I can’t stand “limp” comments on my thread.

You can dismiss the 9-2 score all you want. The fact of the matter is “dat bof your goally weres pucked.”

Anyway…we’ll see whose laughing when Lake State puts a bundle past Murray.
                          Ouch. If you got your panties too tightly twisted, I'm sure Dave57 or Randy May can share a pair.

Oh, I was just giving tig some crap (I know him) for his obviously drunken post.

Who dismissed the 9-2 game? I called it a "peak of the season", meaning it was good for you. Also, with Pikes Peak close by, you obviously missed a pun. Since you apparently have no sense of humor, it is now the pinnacle of your season. There. Feel better, now?
                          Last edited by Chris; 11-24-2010, 10:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris View Post
                            Ouch. If you got your panties too tightly twisted, I'm sure Dave57 or Randy May can share a pair.

Oh, I was just giving tig some crap (I know him) for his obviously drunken post.

Who dismissed the 9-2 game? I called it a "peak of the season", meaning it was good for you. Also, with Pikes Peak close by, you obviously missed a pun. Since you apparently have no sense of humor, it is now the pinnacle of your season. There. Feel better, now?
                            Sorry dude, I don’t share panties. I plan to hit Kmart in about 9 hours for the door buster sales. I’ll make sure I get new panties on my list. Can you recommend any panties that don’t get twisted so easily?

I don’t feel better yet but maybe better panties will help. I’ll keep you posted.

Comment

its gameday GO SEAWOLVES!!!
                              Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic

Comment

Working...
                              X