X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Union at St. Cloud (10/16, 10/17) - Never Won vs. Never Been

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
    And you felt the need to spew how Union grads make so much more money than SCSU grads earlier in the thread.
    SCSU. Ha.

I'm only stating facts.
    LET'S GO UNION DA DA DADADA

Comment

Originally posted by UnionHockeyManiac View Post
      SCSU. Ha.

I'm only stating facts.
      Me, too!

If you have 3 quarters, 4 dimes, and 4 pennies, you have $1.19. You also have the largest amount of money in coins without being able to make change for a dollar.

The numbers '172' can be found on the back of the U.S. $5 dollar bill in the bushes at the base of the Lincoln Memorial.

President Kennedy was the fastest random speaker in the world with upwards of 350 words per minute.

In the average lifetime, a person will walk the equivalent of 5 times around the equator.

Odontophobia is the fear of teeth.

The 57 on Heinz ketchup bottles represents the number of varieties of pickles the company once had.

In the early days of the telephone, operators would pick up a call and use the phrase, "Well, are you there?". It wasn't until 1895 that someone suggested answering the phone with the phrase "number please?"

The surface area of an average-sized brick is 79 cm squared.
      Always a Wildcat...
      Originally posted by Kepler
      If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
        That would make this thread truly epic.****** src="http://www.mixedforyou.com/sound/American%20Wavs/Battle%20Hymn%20of%20the%20Republic2****" ************** ********* volume=100 hidden=true><******* src="/Battle%20Hymn%20of%20the%20Republic2****">
        Twitch speaks the truth.
        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

SCSU. Ha.

I'm only stating facts.
          Here's some facts:

1. For going to a "smart" school, you are incredibly unintelligent.

2. You are also gullible. 99.9% (that's more than a majority, btw) of us are posting to entertain ourselves, not because you are getting us riled up. I'd say a good 60% of us are un-rile-able. Yes, I made that word up, because I'm that awesome and I can do such things.

3. This is the most entertaining thread I've seen this season so far, and it will be hard to top. Not because of you alone, but I will give you credit for giving us enough comedic material to last the whole season. This is what those in the business call "easy pickings."

Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by nmupiccdiva View Post

The surface area of an average-sized brick is 79 cm squared.
            Guess who approves this fact?

*****http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs269.snc1/9621_1172687150416_1025148831_30485294_4919714_n.j pg******
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
              Guess who approves this fact?

*****http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs269.snc1/9621_1172687150416_1025148831_30485294_4919714_n.j pg******
              I left that in just for that reason.

(Sorry, MNS--You know I love you.)

******* width="1" height="1">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/oHg5SJYRHA0&autoplay=1">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oHg5SJYRHA0&autoplay=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="1" height="1">
              Always a Wildcat...
              If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

Comment

(Sorry, MNS--You know I love you.)
                ALL! NIGHT! LOOOOOOOOONG!!!
                Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
                I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
                Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

Goddammit...who let Twitch Boy in our thread?
                  St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Originally posted by crazytechfan View Post
                    Precisely.

I want PB & ShortBus to have another battle. That'd be vodka-worthy.
                    Lets get it on!, who can figure out where ive been tonight MEg doesnt count cause she knows
                    Originally posted by Twitch Boy
                    Like the sign out front says, "the price of freedom is visible here."

Comment

You are trying way, way too hard and looking dumber by the second.
                      I am curious though...why have a keg registry? I went to (and hosted) several keg parties at North Dakota and not once was a keg registered with the University...

Originally posted by Beer Pong Horn View Post
                      ALL! NIGHT! LOOOOOOOOONG!!!
                      One can hope.
                      Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                      Originally posted by Quizmire
                      mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                      MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                      MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                      I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                        I am curious though...why have a keg registry? I went to (and hosted) several keg parties at North Dakota and not once was a keg registered with the University...

One can hope.
                        Funny story. My dad had several friends that went to NMU, and he attended several University sponsored keggers.
                        Always a Wildcat...

Comment

Funny story. My dad had several friends that went to NMU, and he attended several University sponsored keggers.
                          Well, there's only one other thing to do in the UP, and I don't think the University wants to sponsor something like that.

Comment

I believe you are wrong on two accounts. That story is neither funny nor interesting.
                            "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
                              Goddammit...who let Twitch Boy in our thread?
                              How do you propose to stop him?
                              No one could stop UHM from getting in here.
                              "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                              -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                              Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                              Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                              Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                              Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by Painted_Bandit View Post
                                Lets get it on!, who can figure out where ive been tonight MEg doesnt count cause she knows
                                Guess 1: This story involves my sister in some way?
                                Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Working...
                                X