Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Union at St. Cloud (10/16, 10/17) - Never Won vs. Never Been

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: Union at St. Cloud (10/16, 10/17) - Never Won vs. Never Been

    Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
    And yet, here you are, on our series thread with Union. Awww... Scoobs misses us!
    Well, I'm here too. And SCSU is just another team to me. However, this thread is too entertaining. It's like you guys are National Geographic. I mean, you caught a real live Union fan!

    "Here we are in the intellectual forest of New York, we're hoping to find the elusive Union fan......wait, I think we might have spotted one! So what we are going to do is set our Red Cloud Trap, it's the most reliable........let's hope the Union fan goes for it......and he does! What an exciting moment! A rare find indeed! Oh, there is no escaping now. We are the lucky recipients of catching such a specimen. Until this successful mission, nary a man has seen the Union fan species."
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

    Comment


    • Re: Union at St. Cloud (10/16, 10/17) - Never Won vs. Never Been

      Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
      Well, I'm here too. And SCSU is just another team to me. However, this thread is too entertaining. It's like you guys are National Geographic. I mean, you caught a real live Union fan!

      "Here we are in the intellectual forest of New York, we're hoping to find the elusive Union fan......wait, I think we might have spotted one! So what we are going to do is set our Red Cloud Trap, it's the most reliable........let's hope the Union fan goes for it......and he does! What an exciting moment! A rare find indeed! Oh, there is no escaping now. We are the lucky recipients of catching such a specimen. Until this successful mission, nary a man has seen the Union fan species."
      Holy sh-t.
      R.I.P. NASC/MCLA Mohawks Hockey

      Comment


      • Re: Union at St. Cloud (10/16, 10/17) - Never Won vs. Never Been

        Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk View Post
        Holy sh-t.
        Better and better, no?
        Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

        Originally posted by The Darkness:
        I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.


        Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
        Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.


        Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

        Comment


        • Re: Union at St. Cloud (10/16, 10/17) - Never Won vs. Never Been

          Originally posted by Beer Pong Horn View Post
          Better and better, no?
          Brent just won the title from bigblue_dl.
          R.I.P. NASC/MCLA Mohawks Hockey

          Comment


          • Re: Union at St. Cloud (10/16, 10/17) - Never Won vs. Never Been

            Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
            Well, I'm here too. And SCSU is just another team to me. However, this thread is too entertaining. It's like you guys are National Geographic. I mean, you caught a real live Union fan!
            I dunno, I've seen him in here a number of times, having to explain he has no obsession with us. I don't think you're obsessed with SCSU... I think you're just bored.
            tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

            Best USCHO quotes to date:

            "UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

            "It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

            "I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

            Comment


            • Re: Union at St. Cloud (10/16, 10/17) - Never Won vs. Never Been

              Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
              I dunno, I've seen him in here a number of times, having to explain he has no obsession with us. I don't think you're obsessed with SCSU... I think you're just bored.
              I venture into many an SCSU thread, because of stuff similar to this thread. Honestly, this particular thread may be more entertaining than any of the tUMD/SCSU threads I've seen in the past.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

              Comment


              • Re: Union at St. Cloud (10/16, 10/17) - Never Won vs. Never Been

                Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
                On a serious note...I've heard of inferiority complexes, but this is the first time I've met someone with a superiority complex.
                I feel like this is only because I ignore you every time you are in my vicinity.

                Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                Dear sir, you can't post a picture off of your computer, it needs to be on the Internets. Also why would we want to see an archived web page?
                I love you. SIX MONTHS AND ONE DAY!!!111!!

                Really, the Union side is coming off more sane here, simply because it's one wild and crazy guy vs. mass hysteria.
                Don't you wish your blogger was hot like me?

                "I'd rather be in a porn with DHG than DG." --Dirty

                "I'm not a sex offender, I'm a sex... defender." --Biddco

                Comment


                • Re: Union at St. Cloud (10/16, 10/17) - Never Won vs. Never Been

                  Originally posted by Runninwiththedogs View Post

                  Really, the Union side is coming off more sane here, simply because it's one wild and crazy guy vs. mass hysteria.
                  You're more warped than my grandpa's 78RPM collection.
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                  Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

                  Comment


                  • Re: Union at St. Cloud (10/16, 10/17) - Never Won vs. Never Been

                    Originally posted by Runninwiththedogs View Post
                    Really, the Union side is coming off more sane here, simply because it's one wild and crazy guy vs. mass hysteria.
                    Is there a lot of mercury in the water where you live?
                    R.I.P. NASC/MCLA Mohawks Hockey

                    Comment


                    • Re: Union at St. Cloud (10/16, 10/17) - Never Won vs. Never Been

                      Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                      You're more warped than Mario
                      FYP...that reference was probably way to obscure for this thread. Know your audience.
                      Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                      Originally posted by Quizmire
                      mns, this is why i love you.

                      Originally posted by Markt
                      MNS - forking genius.

                      Originally posted by asterisk hat
                      MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

                      Originally posted by hockeybando
                      I am a fan of MNS.

                      Comment


                      • Re: Union at St. Cloud (10/16, 10/17) - Never Won vs. Never Been

                        Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                        FYP...that reference was probably way to obscure for this thread. Know your audience.
                        True. Maybe I should have capitalized every other letter. Or doused the thread in Everclear.

                        But I bet the Union guy got the joke, since he's all intellectual and stuff.
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

                        Comment


                        • Re: Union at St. Cloud (10/16, 10/17) - Never Won vs. Never Been

                          Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                          True. Maybe I should have capitalized every other letter. Or doused the thread in Everclear.

                          But I bet the Union guy got the joke, since he's all intellectual and stuff.
                          Union Jack there might be too young to even get MY reference...
                          Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                          Originally posted by Quizmire
                          mns, this is why i love you.

                          Originally posted by Markt
                          MNS - forking genius.

                          Originally posted by asterisk hat
                          MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

                          Originally posted by hockeybando
                          I am a fan of MNS.

                          Comment


                          • Re: Union at St. Cloud (10/16, 10/17) - Never Won vs. Never Been

                            Originally posted by Runninwiththedogs View Post
                            I feel like this is only because I ignore you every time you are in my vicinity.
                            He's probably grateful for that.
                            "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                            -Gallagher

                            R.I.P.
                            Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                            Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                            Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                            Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

                            SCSU 2015-16 scoring by class through 40 games
                            Seniors: 210 points (71G, 139A) from 5 players
                            Juniors: 39 points (8G, 31A) from 4 players
                            Sophomores: 99 points (49G, 50A) from 5 players
                            Freshmen: 129 points (43G, 86A) from 8 players

                            Comment


                            • Re: Union at St. Cloud (10/16, 10/17) - Never Won vs. Never Been

                              Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                              Union Jack there might be too young to even get MY reference...
                              I've been thinking.....there's a Mount Union (DIII) joke in here somewhere. Then again, that would be impossible. Hey DL, Mr English Minor Guy, would that be a paradox?
                              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

                              Comment


                              • Re: Union at St. Cloud (10/16, 10/17) - Never Won vs. Never Been

                                Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                                He's probably grateful for that.
                                Oh ****! This is about to get global... everyone pick a side:

                                So far its SCSU/RPI/UND vs. Union/U MN/tUMD

                                Anyone else feel like the Archduke Ferdinand just got assassinated?
                                tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

                                Best USCHO quotes to date:

                                "UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

                                "It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

                                "I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X