• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Alaska Goal Rush: 10/16-17 UA_, UAA, RPI, RMU

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
    What's a seawolf?
    you will find out this weekend....... ice up
    Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
    UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

Originally posted by jmhusker View Post
      *****http://images.mirror.co.uk/upl/m4/feb2009/0/0/Image_7_for_Ugly_fish_gallery_882398948.jpg******

Is this one?
      Naaaaaa....................... that looks much better than a seapuppie!
      All that was left, then, was for the Nanooks to celebrate with their fans. And for the Seawolves to get one last earful of the rowdies from Fairbanks.

"I've got a lot of expletives I'd like to use,'' Fournier said, slumped in his locker room stall. "It's very embarrassing when you're playing on your home ice and they have more fans and they're louder.

"We might as well have played the games in Fairbanks.''

Comment

Anyone heading up from Anchorage? Seemed as if there were a couple folks up last year.
        All that was left, then, was for the Nanooks to celebrate with their fans. And for the Seawolves to get one last earful of the rowdies from Fairbanks.

"I've got a lot of expletives I'd like to use,'' Fournier said, slumped in his locker room stall. "It's very embarrassing when you're playing on your home ice and they have more fans and they're louder.

"We might as well have played the games in Fairbanks.''

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
          Neither. Some people thing "upstate" starts in Yonkers, and they're wrong. Some people think "upstate" starts in Poughkeepsie, and they're wrong. Some people think "upstate" starts in Albany and, yes, they're wrong too.
          I grew up near Watertown, and if that's not "upstate" than nothing is.
          Originally Posted by aparch
          I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by Rms123 View Post
            Anyone heading up from Anchorage? Seemed as if there were a couple folks up last year.
            I'm coming up but I'm not sure I count, being I'm not a UAA troll. Last time up I met "wondering" by mistake, her son was sitting with my grandson and I think his family was looking for him. Here's to hoping we get the second part of the Alaska Triple Crown, win the Kendall the Brice and the Governor's Cup. One down two to go.

Comment

Originally posted by birdman View Post
              Anybody from Troy/Cohoes area coming up because I need a take out order from Hot Dog Charlies and Ted's Fish Fry, and some Greek burgers from Gus's in Watervliet would hit the spot. We don't have alot of good places for fast food in _airbanks.
              FYP
              I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by Suze View Post
                FYP
                Or Anchorage!

Comment

*****http://images.mirror.co.uk/upl/m4/feb2009/0/0/Image_7_for_Ugly_fish_gallery_882398948.jpg******

Is this one?
                  The Anarrhichthys Ocellatus got to be the 2nd ugliest creature behind the seawolf.

Comment

Maybe this?

*****http://i363.***********.com/albums/oo78/thankswiki/SeaWolf.jpg******

Comment

• Re: Alaska Goal Rush: 10/16-17 UA_, UAA, RPI, RMU

How about this?

*****http://www.lophelia.org/images/jpeg/Wolffish.jpg******

Comment

Originally posted by Rms123 View Post
                        I will be heading up tomorrow and be in Squarebanks for all 4 games. I've heard of a few other people making the trip, too.

Comment

I'm coming up but I'm not sure I count, being I'm not a UAA troll.
                          Woah Woah Woah bird breath!! Check out the title of the thread! You keep calling us trolls but last time I checked its not trolling if your team's name shows up in the title!

Comment

Originally posted by UAA Seawolves Fan View Post
                            Woah Woah Woah bird breath!! Check out the title of the thread! You keep calling us trolls but last time I checked its not trolling if your team's name shows up in the title!
                            I am sorry, but you guys usually bring it on yourselves. Have a safe trip to Fairbanks, may see you on the road.

Comment

I am sorry, but you guys usually bring it on yourselves. Have a safe trip to Fairbanks, may see you on the road.
                              Glad we get under your skin!

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Is this one?
                                More teeth than the typical _airbanks Homecoming Court
                                Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
                                UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

Working...
                                X