Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Severe Ronaldstorm Warning: the Michigan Tech 2010-11 Season Thread, Part the Second

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Severe Ronaldstorm Warning: the Michigan Tech 2010-11 Season Thread, Part the Sec

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
    I have had enough of the Annoying D0uchebag Fans (ADFs) like you. Give it a rest. The PLC is here because of the negative energy from people like you
    Having re-read my post, I can see it is easily misinterpretted. What I was trying to say was that I was optimistic again. It's my eternal optimism that I was referring too. Sorry to offend.

Comment

• Re: Severe Ronaldstorm Warning: the Michigan Tech 2010-11 Season Thread, Part the Sec

I'm suckered in again too. all giddy and optimistic for next year!
      Originally posted by mtu_huskies
      "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
      Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
      Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
        I'm suckered in again too. all giddy and optimistic for next year!
        It's friday again, so I'm optimistic about tonight. Why? I don't know. Maybe all the recruiting news will inspire. Maybe the caliber of the opponent will inspire. Maybe an extra week of practice will have Olsen skating circles around Bulldogs.

What's the latest injury list?

Comment

Pietila, Gordic, Lickteig, Baker OUT
          Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
            Pietila, Gordic, Lickteig, Baker OUT
            Michigan Tech Cannot Have Nice Things.

*fail horn*
            Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
              Michigan Tech Cannot Have Nice Things.

*fail horn*

This should be the next thread title.

Comment

Originally posted by Splodey View Post
                Getting to be about that time, isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by Splodey View Post
                  I was thinking "The Definition of Insanity."

Or something having to do with PLC.
                  Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

We should really try to end this thread. I don't think we've won a single game since this thread started!

Comment

Originally posted by mtu_huskies View Post
                      We should really try to end this thread. I don't think we've won a single game since this thread started!
                      11-15-2010 08:47 PM...you are correct!
                      Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by mtu_huskies View Post
                        *****http://cdn0.mattters.com/photos/photos/3341479/demotivational-posters-well-theres-your-problem.jpg******
                        It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Holy underwear! 18-game winless streak!? Innocent fans going insane!? We have to protect our phoney baloney jobs here, gentlemen! We must do something about this immediately! Immediately! Immediately! Harrumph! Harrumph! Harrumph!

Comment

This thread must
                            Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                            USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

be killed
                              Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.

Comment

before game

Comment

Working...
                                X