This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: All Things Denver XXIX

Remember the early start time on Saturday! 3:00pm here on the west coast. Dinner time in the east. Plan Ahead.
    GO DU !!!

Comment

Hello. First time poster here! Just discovered this site and it is good to see fellow DU fans keeping up with the team.

Comment

Originally posted by Carle Jersey View Post
        Hello. First time poster here! Just discovered this site and it is good to see fellow DU fans keeping up with the team.
        Welcome aboard. Great to have another DU fan among us.

FCS-Rocky Mountain just sent me an email. They will broadcast Friday's game tape delayed at 10 PM MT.

Comment

Originally posted by dggoddard View Post
          Welcome aboard. Great to have another DU fan among us.

FCS-Rocky Mountain just sent me an email. They will broadcast Friday's game tape delayed at 10 PM MT.
          What time is the actual face-off?
          "The bottom line is, the cream rose to the top, and that’s Denver.”
          Tom Serratore

Comment

Originally posted by Dmann View Post
            What time is the actual face-off?
            4 hours earlier at 8PM ET, 7PM CT, 6PM MT & 5PM PT
            DU HOCKEY 1958 1960 1961 1968 1969 2004 2005 2017 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU SKIING 1954 1955 1956 1957 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1969 1970 1971 2000 2001 2002 2005 2008 2009 2010 2014 2016 2018 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU LACROSSE 2015 NCAA CHAMPIONS

MATT CARLE WINNER OF 2006 HOBEY BAKER AWARD

Geoff Paukovich: That's why I came to Denver, to beat CC.

Comment

Hey DU fans, are you worried that your top freshmen will jump to pro hockey next year? They are sure doing great.
              MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

Just saw that one of the tags for this thread is "Murray is not a D-1 goalie". This is one of the wisest things I've ever read on here. I predict that Sam will get the start for the evening and the matinee games this weekend and I'm still sticking with the sweep especially if the first prediction holds true. Yes, I understand how hard it is to get a WCHA sweep even at home at this point in the season. I think DU will come out on fire and make that red light that 78 has go BOZAK!

Saw this after I posted. Headline from Mike's Blog entry today. DU might try to ride one goalie rest of the way. http://www.denverpost.com/du/ci_17342388
                Sam will start Friday and most likely Saturday if he plays well Friday. There is a Santa Claus!

Hope you guys traveling up there for the weekend have a great time!
                Last edited by MagnessMan; 02-09-2011, 10:09 PM.
                Go Pioneers!

Comment

Originally posted by du78 View Post
                  4 hours earlier at 8PM ET, 7PM CT, 6PM MT & 5PM PT
                  In Gwoz's press conference, Bacher said faceoff for Saturday's game was 4:07 pm Mountain time
                  GO DU !!!

Comment

Originally posted by vizoroo View Post
                    In Gwoz's press conference, Bacher said faceoff for Saturday's game was 4:07 pm Mountain time
                    78 is smokin crack again.
                    Go Pioneers!

Comment

Originally posted by MagnessMan View Post
                      78 is smokin crack again.
                      Dmann was asking about Friday's game

Saturday's is the early start.

DU SKIING 1954 1955 1956 1957 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1969 1970 1971 2000 2001 2002 2005 2008 2009 2010 2014 2016 2018 NCAA CHAMPIONS

Comment

Originally posted by Carle Jersey View Post
                        Welcome.
                        2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

Comment

Bump!!!
                          "The bottom line is, the cream rose to the top, and that’s Denver.”
                          Tom Serratore

Comment

Nice write up on Jason Zucker in the Star Tribune.
                            http://www.startribune.com/sports/go...l_Gophers.html
                            GO DU !!!

Comment

DU Game Notes for this series

Gopher Game Notes

Comment

Originally posted by MagnessMan View Post
                                Just saw that one of the tags for this thread is "Murray is not a D-1 goalie". This is one of the wisest things I've ever read on here. I predict that Sam will get the start for the evening and the matinee games this weekend and I'm still sticking with the sweep especially if the first prediction holds true. Yes, I understand how hard it is to get a WCHA sweep even at home at this point in the season. I think DU will come out on fire and make that red light that 78 has go BOZAK!
                                I think we all want to see Brittain take the reigns at some point, and for Gwoz to cease the rotation. I'd like to see how Brittain plays when he knows that he's "the man." But let's not be too harsh on Murray. He has had his struggles, and his stats are subpar. But I think that the team also plays better and more inspired hockey in front of Brittain. That will happen with goalie rotations--the team will bring it's "A" game for the better goalie. But just because Brittain is better, it doesn't mean that Murray sucks, or that he's not a Division I level goalie. I think he's a work in progress, and that we'll see good things from him in the future.

Comment

Working...
                                X