Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UND vs. UNO Let it begin!

Originally posted by 4four4 View Post
    I agree. You also can thank the Big Ten Conference for more rivalry games with UNO.
    Don't take my ribbing too seriously. The UM rivalry with UND is tops on Sioux fans' list, and I hope it never goes away. Wisconsin too. If BTHC happens, as it appears, I hope the Gophs and the Badgers can keep the Sioux on their schedules. It's bad enough only having two games a year with each.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
      Don't take my ribbing too seriously. The UM rivalry with UND is tops on Sioux fans' list, and I hope it never goes away. Wisconsin too. If BTHC happens, as it appears, I hope the Gophs and the Badgers can keep the Sioux on their schedules. It's bad enough only having two games a year with each.
      It really is too bad but I have always been told change is a part of life. For good or bad we have to make the best of it.
      Slap Shot - 444 might want to consider a restraining order.
      dggoddard - Minnesota is THE ELITE Program in all of college hockey.
      wasmania - you have to be the very best to get ice time with the great gophers!

Comment

Well, I have learned more about the rules for "off side" then I every wanted to know

Thanks to all the UND fans who came down and supported their team - Was great fun and just happy UNO competed as well as they did - Like I said in an earlier post I think UND has edge in talent but UNO had some of the intangibles in this one.

Lets see how round 2 goes in January!
        UNO Maverick Hockey - It doesn't get any better than this!

Comment

You two should get a room.

I hope the roof collapses next time you guys play each other.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
            You two should get a room.

I hope the roof collapses next time you guys play each other.
            You're right. Making nice with a gopher fan should be punished by something like that. My only excuse is that I got into some kick-arse thinner last night and I'm still confused.

Comment

You're right. Making nice with a gopher fan should be punished by something like that. My only excuse is that I got into some kick-arse thinner last night and I'm still confused.
              How confused? Make any stops along the road on the way home?

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
                How confused? Make any stops along the road on the way home?
                I seem to remember something furry with a tag on it, but that's about it.

Comment

Originally posted by MavRick View Post
                  Let's assume you're right, that in your photo, the puck is on Ambroz's stick, in which case, Rule 6-38-a applies:

Or are you going to argue a puck on the tape with no defender within six feet is not in Ambroz's control?
                  Facts will not deter some people.
                  "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
                  Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
                  The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
                  Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

"control" seems to be the issue here. The puck was not out in front of him on his stick but if he wasn't in control of it it would have gone done to the end and it would probably been whistled as icing. Of course I'm making an assumption the the puck was passed from behind the red line, I can't say because I'm not looking at the video. Rick's picture pretty much says it all.
                    UNLEASH THE FURY!!!!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLMMx3MRi0s

Comment

Working...
                    X