Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UNH - BU Home and Home

Originally posted by Agganis View Post
    It's cause the net is on hydraulics operated by Parker on the bench, he just pushed the wrong button so the opposite post lifted up. Duh
    It's next to the button JP pushes that activates a buzzer in the refs' pocket letting them know when to call a penalty on the opposition.
    if you walk with Jesus, he's gonna save your soul, you gotta keep the devil way down in the hole

Comment

Originally posted by buoldtimer View Post
      It's next to the button JP pushes that activates a buzzer in the refs' pocket letting them know when to call a penalty on the opposition.
      paging lowell fans, paging lowell fans.
      time to write new history

Comment

Originally posted by slurpees View Post
        paging lowell fans, paging lowell fans.
        In the case of UML, it's the button he uses to alert the refs to disallow a goal.
        if you walk with Jesus, he's gonna save your soul, you gotta keep the devil way down in the hole

Comment

Originally posted by Agganis View Post
          It's cause the net is on hydraulics operated by Parker on the bench, he just pushed the wrong button so the opposite post lifted up. Duh
          Excellent! Well played. I guess that the black object that I thought that I saw at the back of the net before the right post got knocked off was something other than the puck. Probably time for me to get new glasses.

Comment

• Originally posted by buoldtimer View Post
            In the case of UML, it's the button he uses to alert the refs to disallow a goal.
            Or to 'intend to blow.........the whistle'

Comment

The non-goal was not the game breaker on Saturday night. UNH gave the puck away too many times with soft passes and limited effor and BU took advantage of it. Also, BU goaltending was better on this night. It was my first visit to Agannis arena and I was very impressed with the facility. The only issue for me was the poor washroom facilties for such a great building. That part was disappointing and caused big lineups between periods etc. The fans were great and treated us with respect. We had lots of good conversation between plays and periods and although it wasn't as active and noisy crowd as the UNH fans, it was positive. I am looking forward to seeing these 2 teams do battle again.

Comment

Originally posted by Catnip View Post
                The non-goal was not the game breaker on Saturday night. UNH gave the puck away too many times with soft passes and limited effor and BU took advantage of it. Also, BU goaltending was better on this night. It was my first visit to Agannis arena and I was very impressed with the facility. The only issue for me was the poor washroom facilties for such a great building. That part was disappointing and caused big lineups between periods etc. The fans were great and treated us with respect. We had lots of good conversation between plays and periods and although it wasn't as active and noisy crowd as the UNH fans, it was positive. I am looking forward to seeing these 2 teams do battle again.
                *sigh* So I guess you didn't see the signage telling people of the HUGE restroom at the other end of the arena. No one reads any more.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                  *sigh* So I guess you didn't see the signage telling people of the HUGE restroom at the other end of the arena. No one reads any more.
                  Shhhh. It's nice to not have to wait for something at Agganis.

Sorry for your wait, Catnip.
                  Go BU!

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                    Really the only design flaw with HAA in my book. There are plenty of restrooms, but first timers often don't realize it, despite the signage. Perhaps the design was a tribute to WBA, which was essentially like HAA without the huge bathrooms at the back end.
                    BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

Working...
                    X